Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Suzanne Alt, DO
Dr. Suzanne Alt, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Columbia, MO. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

201 W Broadway Ste 2B

Columbia, MO 65203

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Alt

Dr. Alt's Experience

Dr. Alt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians**

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Alt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alt to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Alt's Performance
in Roach MO |
Dr. Alt took alot of time to talk with me about, diet, and nutrition. After she examined me she was able to see that my SI joint sheared, and with some manipulation she corrected the problem. I am feeling much better. My biggest complaint had been with my very stiff and painful neck. Doing much better now. Thank-you Dr. Suzanne! I think you are AMAZING! Life is Better when you have a Osteopath!
in Columbia |
Dr. Alt takes care of you like you are one of her family. She listens and takes all the time you need to talk about your pain problems. She has helped me tremendously with bio-identical hormones as she is also board certified in alternative medicine. She is a true healer. I have referred all my family to her. She has wonderful hands for her manipulation and cranial therapy.
in Columbia, MO |
0 stars. I have seen Dr. Alt biweekly for the past 4 months. I don't have enough space to fully describe the terrible service I received from this incompetent physician. She prescribed a dose 4 times higher than what I was supposed to get for a medication that is dangerous at that high of a dose. She threatened to, and did, withhold treatment from me because I wanted to see my in network primary care physician to go over unrelated test results that she couldn't even manage to obtain herself.
in Columbia, MO |
You don't need a million docs- an orthopedist, a chiropractor, an endocrinologist, a physical medicine rehab specialist, a pain-control expert, or one for body manipulation, etc- she does all. Adequate time for discussion of symptoms/questions, respects your intelligence/experience/concerns, access to the doctor between appts. Be prepared to have done some homework to get money's worth with good questions! Expert info and alternatives to support your treatment decisions. Refreshingly frank!
in Columbia Mo |
I have seen Dr Alt twice for sudden onset mid to low back pain which awakened me from sleep 8 nights in a row, then stopped hurting during the day. Dr. Alt carefully explained that night time onset Pain can indicate serious medical problems. She arranged for me to have both CT and MRI scans the same day and called me that evening as promised with the results that were available. She also did a spinal manipulation, taking care to adapt her technique due to my total hip replacements. The pain did
Columbia, MO |
I have always used osteopaths over chiropractors because with my back,I have needed an actual medical doctor - I wish that were not the case.
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Alt, DO?
Are you Dr. Alt?