Dr. Suzann Weathers, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Suzann Weathers, MD
Dr. Suzann Weathers, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Charleston, SC. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Dr. Weathers' Experience

See how Dr. Weathers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weathers

Dr. Weathers accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Weathers is now accepting new patients

Dr. Weathers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weathers to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Weathers' Performance
Okatie, SC |
As a veteran We all have s story. However, sometimes as veterans we can become merely seen as a our medical records are written. This being said Dr Weathers treated me from day one as my medical record. As a veteran honesty is important and unfortunately in my experience Dr. Weathers was an honest person in my book. She just brushed me off devalued my health needs, just thought giving me a bunch a test instead of sitting down with me was the answer. Appease instead of trying to really get to it.
in Goose Creek, SC |
We had Dr. Weathers when she was at Palmetto. She was the only physician our son has ever had, we miss her so much! She is patient, kind, listens and very thorough.
in Summerville, SC |
I used Dr. Weathers exclusively when she worked at Palmetto Primary Care. She is very patient, understanding, and has an excellent and friendly manner. I was sad to see her go, as I not only considered her my doctor, but also a friend. Thanks so much, Dr. Weathers! You'll be happy to know that I'm getting married and moving to Germany next year! You've helped me overcome my anxiety to the point where I can finally LIVE! I couldn't thank you enough! -Erin B.
in Goose Creek South Carolina |
Compassionate Kind Caring Thoughtful are just a few of the qualities that Doctor Weathers has.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
Dr. Weathers is so personable and takes her time to answer any questions. It's fairly easy to get an appointment with her or an NP and you only wait 10-15 min tops to be called back for your appointment. We wish she relocated her practice down to Florida where we live now.
in Summerville,Sc |
Dr. Weathers is a very caring doctor and looks for the best treatment she can provide for you as a patient. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family she is great.
Excellent, genuine concern for my well being, physically and mentally. I would recommend Dr Weathers.
in Summerville, SC |
Has genuine concern for the patient's best interests
in New York, NY |
Slow service, rely too much on their mini computer that they stop talking wth the patient. A series of questions are asked, the answers are entered and Viola - the computer diagnose you. Dr refers you to numerous specialist without really asking open end probing questions to identify root cause, if one symptom matches poof you are referred to a specialist.
Have you seen Dr. Suzann Weathers, MD?
Are you Dr. Weathers?

Compare Dr. Weathers

Dr. Weathers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Weathers has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Weathers' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Pneumonia

Medical University of South Carolina

Graduated in 2006

Trident-Medical University-Charleston Sc

Dr. Weathers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weathers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cryosurgery