Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Susun Michaels, DO
Dr. Susun Michaels, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

Warm Springs - Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics

8205 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 190

Las Vegas, NV 89113

Learn about Dr. Michaels

Dr. Michaels' Experience

Dr. Michaels' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Michaels does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Michaels is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Michaels has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Michaels has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Michaels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michaels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Michaels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michaels to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Michaels' Performance
in Henderson, NV |
I too don't understand the negative reviews. Dr. Michaels has seen me on multiple occasions, and I've always received the best treatment possible. Further, she and her staff have been unfailingly competent, caring and polite. Don't know if the low ratings are from people that need their "hands held" all of the time, but this is one of the really fine offices in the valley (which has not been a common experience for me). Thanks, LVSCC and Dr. Michaels
Henderson, NV |
After having seen her I don't understand why she has such a low rating. I had no problems with the front office, they called me back quick and Dr. Michaels came in to see me right away. I've never been seen by a doctor that quickly. I know a lot of people seemed to have a problem with how short the appointment length is, but I liked that she was straight to the point and took care of my problem. I also thought she was really friendly and personable.
Las vegas, nv |
Not personable at all, i would never recommend her to anyone! She expects her patients to instantly understand all her drs linggo in a second, seemed to me shes in a rush! I wouldnt give it even a second thought to see her! All i can say is - she was on time with seeing me for my appointment, thats all.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Fast and efficient. Both my husband and I were treated by Dr Michaels. Scheduling appointments was easy as aswell.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Michaels was one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. I felt more than rushed just so she get on with the next patient. I am so disappointed in this practice considering I've been there before and had seen other doctors. I will never be back and never recommend this office to anyone.
Las Vegas, NV |
Never recomend! Did not even look closely at my husbands forehead misdiagnosed as a rash next day he went toER with so much pain from rash ER DR came in saw the rash told husband he had Shingles. Very painful and serious due to it being near his eye and to also see his opthamoligist to watch closely it does not get into the eye. He could loose sight if not treated with Valtrex which Dr Hart ER Dr at Southern Hills Hospital priscribed. Called Dr Susun told misdiagnosis cancelled followup.
Have you seen Dr. Susun Michaels, DO?
Are you Dr. Michaels?