Dr. Susanne Voekler, MD

Dr. Susanne Voekler, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Susanne Voekler, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Roanoke, VA and has been practicing for 22 years. She specializes in internal medicine.

Learn about Dr. Voekler

This content was provided by Dr. Voekler "We focus on adult primary care, beginning at age 18 through geriatric care. We have appointments for diagnosing current primary care problems, chronic long-term problems, and preventative care (physicals and health maintenance). We also work with specialists to help our patients manage complex medical problems."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Cornell University at Ithica
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Voekler has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German

Dr. Voekler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Voekler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Voekler's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Voekler to family and friends

Dr. Voekler's Performance

I had a great experience with Lewis Gale at Bonsack I always get my questioned answered in a timely manner and my report was mailed to me with my results and the team at Bonsack are all great. I would suggest Dr. Voekler and her team to my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Voekler and the staff at LewisGale Physicians Bonsack!

Dr. Voekler is very friendly and takes time to listen to the patient. She has always explained things thoroughly. She has been my doctor for 19 years and I have never considered changing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at LewisGale Physicians Bonsack. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!

I highly recommend Dr. Voekler. She is professional, caring and knowledgeable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind words, James! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at LewisGale Physicians Bonsack and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.

This practice is in a very convenient location for me, and Dr. Voekler has been my primary care physician since she started practicing at this facility. She has provided excellent care over the years and has referred me to specialists, or for other services when deemed necessary or if not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Voekler and her office staff at Lewis Gale Physicians are phenomenal. From check in to check out, the experience was excellent. Dr. Voekler spent a significant amount of time with me addressing all of my medical concerns. She was very upfront and honest, asking me what it was I wanted and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0