Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Saltzman

Susanne Saltzman MD

250 E Hartsdale Ave Ste 22 Hartsdale, NY 10530

Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hartsdale, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 1987 and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Saltzman accepts

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Graves' Disease
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Weight Loss

4.2

Dr. Saltzman?
Dr. Saltzman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD
After seeing 2 GI specialists whose extensive testing came back negative or inconclusive after 6 months; Dr. Saltzman in 1 month had my chronic diarrhea under control. The specialist ‘wiped’ their hands of me and couldn’t think outside the box. But Dr. Saltzman through one test knew the path she needed to take. It took a few tries before she found the right remedy so just hang in and believe! With the right remedy, supplements and diet; I couldn’t be better! I highly recommend Dr. Saltzman for
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
I came to Dr. Saltzman feeling pretty lousy and hopeless. I saw several doctors prior to finding Dr. Saltzman, and none of which thought anything was "wrong" with me. She was the only one who listened and observed all of the symptoms I was experiencing and was able to tell me what was going on in my body. She was able to address my problems in a way that worked for me. She has been keeping me healthy and feeling well for 4 years now. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
Have known Dr. Saltzman for over 20 years, have always been amazed at the care and work Dr. Saltzman puts into helping me and my family and others. Dr. Saltzman seem to never give up trying to help others and works always expanding her knowledge of health and well being for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Saltzman to others. Dr. Saltzman's practice is focused on helping her patients to live a healthy life. Dr. Saltzman is very friendly, easy to talk to and spends a great deal of time with each patient. She works with each person to tailor a plan to fit their lifestyle. Dr. Saltzman is well versed in many areas of medicine and works with patients to solve a variety of health issues. I am so glad that I found her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Saltzman for a few issues and can say she has been a life changer. Literally. Her knowledge, her compassion, her clarity, her determination make her an outstanding professional. She is constantly keeping up with the newest and best in the fields of homeopathy and nutrition as she seeks to help people heal in the most organic and natural way. She has helped me greatly and I have sent many friends into her care. I trust her. Little else to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
I have been Dr. Saltzman's patient since 2004. I had a neurological event which resulted in extreme exhaustion.  Dr. Saltzman's simple homeopathic remedy brought me back to my regular amount of energy. We worked on weight issues allowing me to stop a diuretic and lower the amount of blood pressure medicine. She is an excellent listener who recommends treatments that get good results.  If I call during the day I know she’ll call back that evening. Why? She cares! Rosemary Dowling, Age 78,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
Dr. Saltzman has made my life Nexium free. When I came to see her I had asthmatic symptoms and huge acid reflux. My pulmonologist told me that my lungs were fine and it was the acid that was triggering the asthmatic symptoms. This was confirmed by Dr. Saltzman that they were connected. Nexium was intolerable. Dr. Saltzman's treatment was right on the track. After I started taking the powder and the drops before meals as needed, my stomach became very calm and my asthma symptoms also disappeared.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
A friebd recommended me to Dr Saltzman at least 8 years ago because I had a problem sleeping. She not only helped me with my sleep issues but I’m now on a very healthy routine of eating along with a good routine of taking the right vitamins every day. I’ve recommended her to many of my friends. Thank you for making such a positive difference in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
Dr. Saltzman is what every medical doctor should be! Compassionate, understanding, and most importantly she listens to her patients! I came to Dr. Saltzman with autoimmune disease, rosacea, trouble swallowing, digestive issues. Her protocols helped me to get back on track and regain my life! Her expertise not only in medical science but also in herbal medicine, functional medicine and homeopathic‘s gave me much reassurance. She encourages her patients to listen to their bodies, rare in drs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
Started using Dr.S about 4 years ago. After seeing her the first time I knew I was in the RIGHT PLACE!!! The advise and treatment I have received has been acceptional. She had given me some Homopathic remedies that changed my life, from a digestive stand point, as well as great dietary advise based on the very thorough testing she did. I have also started using some of the supplements she recommends and they too have made a substantial difference in my life. I would recommend Dr Saultzman to all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?
I went to Dr. Salzman twice for Hashimoto Thyroiditis, a condition she claims is her specialty. The two visits cost almost a thousand dollars, not covered by insurance. She ordered expensive lab tests, and sold me various supplements, several of which did not agree with me and others which were not necessary. She refused to try another medication for my debilitating symptoms. Her plan was to put homeopathic substances under my tongue each week to figure out my symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susanne Saltzman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saltzman?