Dr. Susanna Choi, MD

Dr. Susanna Choi, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Susanna Choi, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and holistic medicine.

10233 S Parker Rd Ste 200

Parker, CO 80134

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Choi

See how frequently Dr. Choi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Screening

Dr. Choi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Choi "Integrative medicine takes the excellences of both eastern and western medicine to diagnose, treat, and maintain excellent health. We can offer different diagnostic modalities and lay out different treatment options. By caring for the individual as a whole, we can address not only physical health, but also emotional, mental, and spiritual health that are catered to that specific individual."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Holistic Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univerisity Of Colorado At Boulder
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Colorado Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • St Joseph Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choi to family and friends

Dr. Choi's Performance

Not only do I love Dr Choi's care and consideration of my total well being, but I need to give her assistant Rachel a shout out for her unwavering tenacity and patience in getting my medication improved by my difficult insurance. You guys are rock stars!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I seen Dr Choi for many years treating my Fibromyalgia and candida. I was very sick and very ran down when I started seeing her, and she got me very healthy again with in a few years. I moved away and I have moved back recently. I called your office to make an appointment and I found out you do...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have referred so many people to Dr. Choi over the years. She, to date, has been the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. She treats the whole body, and gets a medical history going back to birth. Very comprehensive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Choi and her staff are caring, smart persons who believe in providing care for the whole person. Of all the doctors I have seen in my lifetime, Dr. Choi has provided the best care to me for over five years.
Are you Dr. Choi?