Dr. Susann Clifford, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Susann Clifford, MD

Dr. Susann Clifford, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Clifford is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Clifford's Care Philosophy

As a child I had a heart condition and spent a lot of time in and out of doctors offices and hospitals. So I was inspired at an early age toward a career in medicine. I love taking care of women in all stages of their lives. We have young healthy women having babies and we have middle-aged women going through other transitions such as menopause. The surgical aspect of our specialty is very important to me as I also enjoy and take pride in my surgical skills. What makes our practice unique is not just our very well-trained physicians but also that we have other very well-trained physicians of all specialties at our fingertips. So when our patients do have complications or issues that require other specialists we have the ability to get them in quickly. We also have a premier intensive care nursery so in the unlikely event than infants need help we can provide that easily as well. I have two children and enjoy following them around to all their sports activities.

Dr. Clifford's Experience

See how Dr. Clifford's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clifford

Dr. Clifford accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Clifford is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clifford has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clifford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clifford to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Clifford's Performance
in Burlington |
Dr. Clifford is the best in her field--she is an extremely intelligent physician who takes time to talk over any medical issues that may concern you. Her office staff is also excellent--everyone is very professional--I cannot recommend anyone higher than Dr. Clifford!
in Durham, NC |
She is so impatient and always rushed. Looks like she has zero empathy and interest for patient.
in Cary, NC |
Went in for a 20 week appointment with some concerns over the baby's heart rate. We said we were a pregnant from an IVF cycle (not our first one). She basically told me just to stop worrying. It wasn't very comforting for a pregnant woman and husband with so much worry about losing their pregnancy. I also asked to see my weight chart like the other provider had showed me last time, and she just said, you're fine, I looked at the chart. Keep doing what you're doing. Just rushing us out.
in Durham, NC |
Impatient and bad mood
Have you seen Dr. Susann Clifford, MD?
Are you Dr. Clifford?

Compare Dr. Clifford

Dr. Clifford's Care Philosophy

Dr. Clifford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Clifford has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Clifford's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Duke University Hospital

Completed in 1994

Duke University Medical Center

Completed in 1997

Dr. Clifford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clifford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC