Dr. Susan Wynne, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 62

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Susan Wynne, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in San Antonio, TX and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 1987. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Susan Wynne, MD

San Antonio Family Psychiatry

16007 Via Shavano Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78249

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Wynne's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wynne's conditions and procedures:

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Wynne accepts

Dr. Wynne accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Wynne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wynne

2.2

Very traumatic experience
She is cold and hurtful, unempathetic. She canceled my first session halfway through after I told her my issues. Gave me a refund without any help or concern. Years later this has stuck with me. It is helpful to see the many negative reviews for Dr Wynne, so I know to not take it personally. Please stay away.
  • Long wait times
Maxine – Aug 28, 2022
Great Dr.
Dr. Wynne is very professional , kind , courteous and compassionate! Dr. Wynne is a straight shooter with no nonsense and has been there when I’ve needed her to be. She takes the time to listen but then I Also know that she has other patients so I respect that. If I need her on the phone she gets back to me promptly! Dr. Wynne is first rate in my book!
Nolongerconfused – May 16, 2022
Please find a different Psychiatrist
Dr. Wynne, is an excellent physician, well versed in medications. As a human being, she is intolerable. If you have mental health issues, please find help somewhere else. Definitely do not send your child to her.
Tony – Apr 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
Very unprofessional. Showed no care or concern. Extremely RUDE!!! Unwilling to answer basic questions or offer a helpful direction. Don't waste your time or money!!!
Steven – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
I was referred by my doctor for a evaluation. I received a call from Susan. (I will call her by her first name and not doctor as I felt very disrespected by her) She showed no care or concern throughout our short conversation. I am in need of some real help and she was unwilling to schedule me or offer me any direction. The call ended with her telling me to find another doctor have a good day and she hung up on me. I waited a few days debating whether to write this. She showed me she is without any care or compassion. Money is her driving force.
Steven Denman – Dec 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
Not bad!?? I went from being a nut to being nice!
CPC in Kerrville , TX – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
Went during my daughter's developing severe anxiety and depression.Dr. Wynne called my daughter "princess" and suggested she didn't go to school because she just didn't want to (not her panic attacks, anxiety or depression).Every visit, she focused on my daughter's weight and kept insisting she MUST have an eating disorder. My daughter has a high metabolism & her DR said her weight was normal.She ignored my daughter when she spoke and developed her lower self image. Dr. Wynne more damage.
TCV in Cibolo, TX – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
When I told her what was bothering me, she dismissed it as a minor thing. Then she told me that she thought I just needed to get out more and make friends. She also asked me multiple times why I was crying. She made me feel more anxious than I had in a very long time. It took me a full hour to recompose myself and stop crying after I left. Overall a horrible experience, paid $390 to feel like I wasn't trying to get better, wasn't being listened to, and wasn't struggling with something real.
Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
At the cost of $395/hour, a patient would expect a doctor's full attention; instead she tended to her cell phone twice during the session and was not receptive to my sharing the basis for my visit. Quick to diagnosis me as X and order blood work so that she could prescribe an anti-psychotic medication, Dr. Wynne exacerbated my condition.
JMB in Kerrville, TX – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?
Doctor Wynne was great. she listened to me and she remembered things that I told her. Unfortunately I had to leave bc my insurance changed, otherwise I would still be seeing her!
RKT in San Antonio, TX – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wynne, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wynne?