Dr. Susan Willard, DO

Dr. Susan Willard, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Family Health & Wellness 6532 E 71st St Ste 150 Tulsa, OK 74133 Get Directions

I am the oldest of eight children, seven girl, reared in a poor family north of Chicago . God has taken care of all of us, I believe, because of His love and a praying Mother.  I came to Oklahoma to go to college at Oral Roberts University and my husband , Joe Willard and I have lived here since. I have been an avid athlete in long distance running,world championship Ironman, and world championship track .  I stay fit biking now and enjoy golf.  My first love is serving God in my medical practice helping taking care of "His Kids".

Dr. Willard's Experience

See how Dr. Willard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Willard

Dr. Willard accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Willard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Willard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willard to family and friends
Dr. Willard's Performance
in tulsa,ok |
I have been a patient of Dr. Willard for over 15 years and I highly recommend her she has always shown that she cares about my health and me as a person. She takes the time to listen to what I have to say and always ask me if I'm doing ok. I love my Dr.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Have been a patient of Dr Willard's s for over 10 years. Always friendly, patient, and attentive. Always has been accurate in diagnosis and treatment! Outstanding Dr!
in Henryetta, OK |
I went to Willard because of all the praise she receives. I have a special condition that she wasn't interested in sorting out. She laughed at my list of symptoms and threw it in the trash. Inches from my face, she yelled what exactly is your main problem! You seem to have all these problems but you are completely healthy and your blood tests are all normal! As it turned out, I have multiple sclerosis, neurocardiogenic syncope, Gastroparesis and hashimotos. Good job Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Willard, DO?
Are you Dr. Willard?

Compare Dr. Willard

}

Dr. Willard says...

Dr. Willard says...

I treat all the entire family for any and all medical problems and would refer to the best specialists I know when needed.  I see many patients for sports or athletic and performance improvement . I also enjoy anti -aging medicine and hormonal  needs for men and women.

Dr. Willard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Willard has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Willard's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Willard does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Willard and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Tulsa Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1984

Oral Roberts U

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Willard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Willard does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Willard and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.