Dr. Susan Willard, DO

Dr. Susan Willard, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Susan Willard, DO is a family medicine specialist in Tulsa, OK and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

6532 E 71st St Ste 150

Tulsa, OK 74133

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Willard

Dr. Willard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Willard "I am the oldest of eight children, seven girl, reared in a poor family north of Chicago . God has taken care of all of us, I believe, because of His love and a praying Mother. I came to Oklahoma to go to college at Oral Roberts University and my husband , Joe Willard and I have lived here since. I have been an avid athlete in long distance running,world championship Ironman, and world championship track . I stay fit biking now and enjoy golf. My first love is serving God in my medical practice helping taking care of "His Kids"."

This content was provided by Dr. Willard "Our purpose is to help YOU achieve the best health you can, and for you to be able to live it for as long as you can. We achieve this by giving you the best healthcare team possible to address your needs."

• Family Practice/OMT

• Immunization
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oral Roberts U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Tulsa Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Willard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Willard

1.9801980198019802%

Dr. Willard?
Dr. Willard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Willard, DO
RecentHighestLowest
Dr Willard & her Team are all a blessing! I have known Dr. Willard since 2010 and I can have nothing but the upmost respect for her Faith & Medical Knowledge. You will love her if you chose to be a patient her, just as I am.
DeLyn T – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Willard, DO?
She and her staff are the best. Dr. Willard knows her stuff. Grass doesn't grow under her feet. I love her being my doctor. I refer her to everyone that is looking for a doctor.
Carole Celino in Tulsa, OK – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Willard, DO?
We were w/dr.willard when she changed her practice and the day I found out that I could not see her anymore , my husband and I were so upset. Now we are back w/her and her wonderful staff, my b.p. Was a little high today, and I think it's because so happy to be back. The most personal doctor I have...Read More
Paula long in OK – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Willard, DO?
You won’t find a Dr around the Tulsa area with the compassionate, loving, caring of each and everyone of her patient. Dr Willard and her office staff members are the friendliest with has smile on there faces ready to help, and serve. They take pride in helping patients become healthy and well!
Lesia Thompson in Inola, Ok – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Willard, DO?
I had issues with my knees hurting, couldn't figure out what it was so we went to Dr. Willard to check them out. I got the treatment I needed and within a few weeks my knees weren't hurting. She's a very nice and welcoming doctor.
Mikah in Tulsa, OK – Jun 04, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Willard?