Dr. Susan Wiley, MD

Dr. Susan Wiley, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Susan Wiley, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Allentown, PA and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in psychiatry.

1259 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 230

Allentown, PA 18103

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Wiley

See how frequently Dr. Wiley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Adjustment Disorder
Bipolar Disorder
high

Dr. Wiley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wiley "It is my interest to forge a partnership with my patients and their family to help patients access their own resources to promote health and well-being. I rely heavily upon mindfulness as a means to support awareness of myself in my work and help to foster this in my patients as well. In this way, we work together to understand what their moment-to-moment experiences are, which enables us to make the best choices we can. Mindfulness also enables us to inquire into the mind and body experiences and to understand their relationship. As we grow in awareness, we understand better how life events shape the people we become and helps us to become our best selves. My other strong interest is in moving the provision of mental health treatment into the primary care office. I believe patients prefer to get their mental health treatment in the context of their primary care physician and their general medical care. I offer consultation and training to my colleagues to support this end."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Wiley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiley to family and friends
4.3
based on 6 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. Wiley's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Harleysville, PA
She is very welcoming and made me feel at ease. I felt she understood my problems and can help me. I feel like she has a balanced approach and isn't pushing medicines.

Are you Dr. Wiley?