Dr. Susan Westerlund, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 33 reviews.
Awesome!
Author:
Wow!!! She will be my doctor for the rest of my life!! Absolutely amazing personality. She makes you feel beyond comfortable. I felt like I was talking to a friend that I have know forever. The atmosphere and style of the office was awesome. Super neat and clean. Friendly receptionists. I seen her sign on a billboard and God lead me straight to her! Yay!
Awesome Doctor!!!!
Author:
IM SO HAPPY THAT I CHOSE DR WESTERLUND AS MY OBGYN! SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY THE NICEST DR AND MADE ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE! WHEN OUR APPT WAS OVER I FELT LIKE I HAD JUST MADE A NEW FRIEND. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR WESTERLUND. ALSO HER STAFF WAS AMAZING.
Author:
I saw Dr Westerlund last week and she is phenomenal. When I was put in my exam room, the nurse Jill introduced herself, which immediately made me feel better. A lot of times, nurses will start getting all your info and your expected to just open up to a stranger and you don’t even know their name. But the nurse made me feel at ease and safe, then I meet Dr Westerlund and I was comfortable telling her about my problems. I didn’t feel embarrassed or ashamed. My visit was exceptional and informing.
Author:
I would absolutely recommend her! One of the best Gynecologists I’ve ever been too.
Author:
Blown away. I'm 36 and have been through quite a few moves in my life, so I've seen a lot of different doctors. Dr. Westerlund is a gem, honestly. Her intuitive nature with her patients, her ability to listen to you, and the way she explains things sets her above all the rest. Go ahead and book an appointment, you won't be disappointed.
Author:
I am so excited I found Dr. Westerlund and she will soon be seeing patients again. She is the best Dr. that I have ever seen and has such care and concern for her patients. I have a great degree of trust for her. She is busy setting up her new practice if you are looking for her reach out to the number listed.
Author:
I recommend Dr. Westerlund to anyone and everyone. She is personable, kind and shows a genuine interest in you medically and as a person. You don't feel like a number with her and you don't have to wait hours to be seen.
Author:
Very caring and professional and she gets to the root of the problem. I feel safe with Dr.Westerlund.
Author:
She had wonderful bedside manner! Made me feel extremely comfortable as it was my first time seeing her! Highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Westerlund is very kind and professional she does a great job at taking the awkwardness out that comes along with having to go see an OB/GYN. She doesn't rush you through your visit easy to express your concerns with and the office is comfortable. :)
Wonderful physician