Dr. Susan H. Weinkle, MD

Dr. Susan H. Weinkle, MD

Dermatology | Female | 64 years old

If you build a great experience, patients will tell each other about it. Word of mouth is very powerful!Read more

Personal Bio

DEDICATED TO EXCEPTIONAL SKIN CARE. A skilled surgeon and cosmetic dermatologist dedicated to excellence, Susan H. Weinkle, M.D., has provided...Read more

Dr. Weinkle's Experience

See how Dr. Weinkle's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weinkle

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Weinkle has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Weinkle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weinkle to family and friends
4.3
Experience with Dr. Weinkle
Dr. Weinkle's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
This is a warm and welcoming professional office. Dr. Weinkle is one of, if not the most generous and caring doctors I've been to see. Her knowledge, experience, compassion, bubbly personality, positive attitude and generous spirit keeps me coming back. One does not feel rushed, but important and cared for. Her staff is professional, very kind, and accommodating to the patients needs. Highly, highly recommend!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Weinkle combines compassion with knowledge. She listens well, and adjusted my medication. She is warm as well as competent. I feel fortunate to have her as my dermatologist.
in Sarasota, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Weinkle's for ten years because she is by the far the best dermatologist in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. She truly cares about each individual patient and is willing to give of her time in answering any questions you may have as a patient. I also admire and respect Dr. Weinkle because she is constantly presenting and teaching other physicians, not only in the United States, but also in other countries as well. You will not find a more knowledgeable and caring doctor
Sarasota Fl |
Dr. Weinkle, Lyn, & the entire staff is so wonderful. They treated me so kindly. Answered all my questions. Dr. Weinkle is so knowledgeable. The best office experience.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Weinkel is top notch! My mother, sister, & myself all entrust her with our faces (never mind yearly screenings too.) Susan has an amazingly aesthetic eye, classy demeanor, & executes whatever is needed conservatively.
Bradenton, FL |
I have a lot of respect for Dr Weinkle. She has a lot of experience and always seems to be on the cutting edge of the latest procedures and newest medical information, all in the best interest of her patients. I completely trust Dr Weinkle as she has a gentle hand when treating patients and is very kind and caring. Her staff are just the best, and always make you feel like they genuinely care and are there for you.
Bradenton, FL |
It was a pleasure being treated by someone that is as worldly known and as knowledgeable about her line of work as she is. I had my lips enhanced and a few fillers and have been very satisfied with the outcome. I do not look like I had anything done which is what I like most. She was very conscientious to what my concerns were.
Bonita Springs, FL |
I have been to dermatologists all across the country, including those "famous" ones you hear about or watch on television. Dr. Weinkle outperforms them all - and she is really, really nice. She spends time with all her patients which is a rarity in this day in age and truly loves what she does. It shows. My face has never looked better. Her staff is incredibly knowledgeable, kind and understanding. I travel over two hours each way just to see Dr. Weinkle and it is totally worth it.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Weinkle is a wonderful Dr. She has a great bedside manner. She really listened to what I had to say and what I needed. She has one of the best staffs. Everyone is so awesome. I walked out VERY HAPPY!! I will absolutely go back.
in Bradenton, FL |
I went to Dr Weinkle for Botox. This was my first time. I liked that she did not try to talk me into more then I needed. I am extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend her. Only derm I will see from now on.
Bradenton, FL |
I went to Dr. Weinkle to have some filler injected into my lips and I am so pleased with the results! I have always had a fuller bottom lip and smaller upper lip but now they are perfect pair. I have had so many compliments from co-workers and even complete strangers. I highly recommend Dr. Weinkle for all of your cosmetic needs, she does amazing work!
in Bradenton, FL |
This is an update to my Aug. 19, 2016 review. Dr. Weinkle contacted me about my being dissatisfied and graciously offered another visit free of charge. She asked me if I wanted to disrobe, which I did, and she checked my whole body and I feel that now I had a complete checkup.
in Sarasota, FL |
I had 2 services from Dr. Weinkle. First, I had a full-body check for skin cancer.The examination was cursory, completed in less than 3 minutes. Dr. Weinkle did not check many parts of my body. She then suggested very expensive fillers over several visits. I decided to start with a botox treatment. I have had botox from other doctors. Dr. Weinkle's botox treatment was over-priced, took 10 days to take effect, and lasted a very short time. I will NEVER go to Dr. Susan Weinkle again.
Have you seen Dr. Susan H. Weinkle, MD?
Are you Dr. Weinkle?

Compare Dr. Weinkle

Dr. Weinkle says...

DEDICATED TO EXCEPTIONAL SKIN CARE.

A skilled surgeon and cosmetic dermatologist dedicated to excellence, Susan H. Weinkle, M.D., has provided advanced skin-care services since 1984. Along with nurse practitioner Lin Hall, Dr. Weinkle offers a range of skin-care services from skin cancer surgery to facial rejuvenation. As chief resident at Stanford University, Dr. Weinkle had the opportunity to train with Dr. Fredric Mohs, Pioneer of the state-of-the-art skin cancer therapy that bears his name. With 27 years of expierence Dr. Weinkle is a member of  the College of Mohs surgeons.

Recently Dr. Weinkle has witnessed the explosive demand for cosmetics procedures. "Cosmetics dermatology is an important aspects of my practice," Dr Weinkle says. She provides facial rejuvenation with Botox and filling agents, leg vein therapy and many other beneficial treatments. Dr. Susan Weinkle also lectures nationally and internationally, has published numerous book chapters and articles and serves as the editor of two journals. With a passion for teaching, she serves as assistant clinical professor of dermatology at the University of South Florida .

Dr. Weinkle remains on the cutting edge of skin care by working with leading pharmaceutical companies including Bioform, Allergan, Galderma, Procter and Gamble, Ortho-Neutrogena and Dermik. She was recently elected to the board of directors of the American Society of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery. Dr Weinkle has been voted one of the "Best Doctors in America" for seven consecutive years.

Having also served on the board of directors of American Cancer Society and the Florida West Coast Symphony, Dr. Weinkle is committed to community support. She and ophthalmologist husband Dana J. Weinkle, MD., have two children: Justin, a graduate of Princeton University and is currently working on Wall street, and Allison, who is following her mothers footsteps and is finishing her residency at University of South Florida.

Dr. Weinkle's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weinkle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Weinkle has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Weinkle's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

Completed in 1982

Stanford
    University Of Florida

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Weinkle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weinkle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.