Dr. Susan Trachman, MD

Dr. Susan Trachman, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female
Dr. Susan Trachman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1986 and specializes in psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, and more.

8550 Arlington Blvd Ste 300

Fairfax, VA 22031

Learn about Dr. Trachman

This content was provided by Dr. Trachman "There is no one way to treat patients. Each person is a unique individual and treatment plans must be tailored to meet the needs that each requires. Respect and privacy for patients is my foremost concern."

• Psychiatry
  • Forensic Psychiatry
  • Reproductive Psychiatry

• Forensic Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• SUNY Albany

• Patient Recognition Award, 2010
  • America's Top Psychiatrists, 2006
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1986
  • Washingtonian Top Doctors, 2008, 2010

Dr. Trachman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trachman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trachman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trachman's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trachman to family and friends

Dr. Trachman's Performance

I usually do not write reviews but my experience with Dr. Trachman was so positive I felt the need to share ! When I left her office after my first vist , I felt such a weight off my shoulders and so confident about my “treatment plan” . It’s hard to find a doctor that you trust and feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The Doctor is a straight up con artist. She took me in and insulted me with saying "Oh, Your one of his." One of his what? She looked at the medications I was already on, I was transferring doctors, and said "I don't even know what this is. I can not prescribe it." Long story short this woman...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3

I believe the person writing this review had been seeing a psychiatrist who had been arrested for participating in a xanax drug ring. He had prescriptions for so many controlled meds some of which my license didn't even cover, that I referred him to inpatient detox. He was angry that I wouldn't cave to his father's unreasonable demands to continue his prior providers illegal practices. I gave him brief prescriptions for some of his meds so that he wouldn't go through withdrawal in the interim.

Dr. Trachman has been amazing. I have been to four previous psychiatrists and tried dozens of anti-depressants -- all of which had extremely negative side effects. Dr. Trachman listened, did important test and recommended the first anti-depressant that I have tolerated and is working. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0