Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Susan Schwartz, DO
Dr. Susan Schwartz, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus.

ENT Voice & Sinus Center Of NV

8985 S Pecos Rd Ste 3B

Henderson, NV 89074

• Affiliated Health Funds
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Caremore Medical Group
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • HealthChoice
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Schwartz

I specialize in using medical and surgical technique to treat patients with ear, nose, and throat conditions, including pediatric ear, nose, and throat disorders and allergies. I perform sinus surgery and treat patient who have sleep apnea and snoring problems.

Dr. Schwartz's Experience

Dr. Schwartz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Schwartz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Broken Nose
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Chronic Adenoid Infection
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
  • Shadyside Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • St. John Oakland Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Schwartz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schwartz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
Henderson, NV |
I have to say Dr. Schwartz Is a Gift to all of us. She is like no other Doctor I have ever experienced. She is by far one of the most Thorough, Passionate, Competent and Straight Forward Doctors I have ever experienced. Most doctors today run you in and out in 5 minutes but Dr. Schwartz takes her time to listen, analyze and diagnose the problem. I don’t mind waiting a few extra minutes for I know she is giving the patient before me the exact treatment I will receive. Thank you again Dr. S
Henderson, NV |
Excellent, I always feel so much better after a trip to her office. Really cares..
in Henderson, NV |
At age 75, I have seen physicians from every conceivable Specialty. NOT EVEN CLOSE as to the best Clinician I have encountered.!. Investigating the problem, diagnosing the Problem, and then eradicating the problem is Medicine at its finest!. Dr. Susan Schwartz is my All-American!. The absolute best diagnostic Physician I have encountered.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Schwartz seems very experienced to me. Just a hint of a problem and she already knows whether to give you advice, medication, further examination, or send you for a test. She periodically has me take an ultrasound of my thyroid just to make sure nothing is changing. On rare occasions, usually after she has surgery in the a.m., her waiting room is crowded and waiting times are long. But mostly 10 to 20 minutes. Basically, I'm quite pleased with her. She's the best in the area!!!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Schwartz has been my ENT since 2015. At that time I was desperate about an ear problem that other doctors were not taking seriously. After a few visits I had my life and my hearing back. I recently saw her for an ongoing cough and respiratory issues and after two visits am now doing much better. She is tenacious and aggressive about figuring out what is wrong and doing something about it. I highly recommend her.
in Henderson |
Dr Schwartz was super friendly, very direct, helpful beyond reason. Her staff was friendly, awesomely polite, I couldn't have asked for a better start. Upon my initial exam, she quickly found and explained everything to me to where I understood them. I am so glad that I came to this Dr! Thank you Dr Schwartz!
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Schwartz was very rough when she did an examination of my throat with a scope. The scope passes through a nostril, and into the throat. Before she passed the scope into my nostril, she yanked my nostril open with her instrument into an unnaturally wide position, and it really hurt. She was also rough when looking in my throat. It is one week later, and my nose still hurts and is still swollen. Also, this doctor did not explain the procedure before she started.
Dr. Schwartz post operative care was exceptional.
Huntington Park, CA |
Highly recomend
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had a sinus infection that wouldn't go away since April, Was referred to Dr Schwartz and now I can breathe. I will refer all my friends to her!
listens...actually cares and calls you to check up on you
listens...actually cares and calls you to check up on you
in Henderson, NV |
Very worth the wait. My life changed after becoming a patient of Dr Schwartz. Sinus, Ears and Allergy issues all dissipated after treatment and subsequent surgery. Had the surgery four years ago and to this day do not experience any issues or problems. Recommended Dr Schwartz to three friends who are also very satisfied.
Henderson, NV |
Highly recommend .... Listens !
in Henderson, NV |
She is a wonderful, exceptionally caring doctor. Her attention to detail and dedicated follow through are amazing. She listens attentively and works tirelessly on behalf of her patients. I have recommended her to at least a dozen people and all have praised her and been very happy with their results. My husband and I are both highly satisfied patients.
in Nevada |
Dr. Schwartz met with us on a holiday when most offices are closed. She was straightforward and easy to talk to and understand.
East Islip, NY |
Straight foward doctor.... Knows her stuff...recommend !
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Schwartz was awesome. I have had chronic sinus issues since I was little and I always got sick. After getting surgery form her though I can finally breathe. She is very smart and informational but also very funny. It was enjoyable to go into to see her and she fixed my nose!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Schwartz is amazing. I suffered with severe allergies for 15 years, and have found great relief through her treatments. She is a wonderful doctor, and I would highly recommend her!
Excellent Doctor .... Highly recomend
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for over a year and find her to be personable yet very professional. She has helped me through more than one health problem and my trust in her and confidence in her knowledge and expertise could not be higher. The cherry on this sundae is her office staff. Friendly, helpful, very competent and efficient. This is the best medical experience I have had since moving to Las Vegas 19 years ago.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My wife and I are very pleased with Dr. Schwartz and the experience as a whole. Scheduling has never been a difficulty, and the ladies in the office have always been friendly and kind, despite how busy this practice is. Dr. Schwartz works on a whole different level. She's compassionate and direct, you can tell she cares about her patients, and isn't just running a business. Dr. Schwartz is confident, experienced, and lets you know the what and how to, and I can't think to many better Docs.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Schwartz is incredibly unprofessional and rude. I went in for a consultation after being diagnosed with a low thyroid count following a biopsy of the thyroid at West Valley Imaging. Dr. Schwartz told me that it was impossible to have that diagnosis based on the procedure I'd had and that I had obviously misunderstood. I called my family practitioner to confirm the information I had received was in fact correct. My experience with Dr. Schwartz was the absolute worst I've ever had. Stay away!
Have you seen Dr. Susan Schwartz, DO?
Are you Dr. Schwartz?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at MountainView Hospital

Visit Dr. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Affiliated Health Funds
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada POS
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO