Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Susan Schloff, MD
Dr. Susan Schloff, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Saint Paul, MN. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Schloff is affiliated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Saint Paul and Lakeview Hospital.

280 Smith Ave N Ste 840

• Principal Life
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Ucare

Learn about Dr. Schloff

See how frequently Dr. Schloff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diplopia
Presbyopia

Dr. Schloff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology
  • Pediatric Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Adult Strabismus
  • Astigmatism
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Duane Retraction Syndrome
  • Presbyopia
  • Strabismus
  • Strabismus-Like Double Vision

• Extraocular Muscle Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Eye Inst/Med College Wisc
  • Hospital For Sick Chldn/U Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Schloff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schloff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schloff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schloff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schloff to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Schloff's Performance
Lakeland |
I took my 22 month old son whom has a brain tumor to Dr. Schloff and she was extremely dismissive and decided that she would make her own time line on the progression of his symptoms. Her interactions with him where terrible, I honestly don't think that she regularly interacts with patients as young as him. She missed huge signs on why he leans his head and looks out the corner of his eye instead of straight ahead. She even popped a zit on her shoulder during our appointment.
in Minot,nd |
We were referred to Dr. Schloff for our daughters eye. We ended up needed needing a 9 hour commute to get there in February and again in August for surgery. She was very nice, can tell she loves children. Very professional and keeps you well informed. My 3 year old daughter was scared, so we told her Dr. Schloff was super girl and was going to fix her eye. Dr.Schloff role played along and refereed to herself as supergirl, she even wore a red shirt and a "cape" to the surgical center. We love her
St Paul, MN |
we don't like Dr.schloff. We went to see schloff because our peadiatrician recommended her for my daughter's astigmatism.She didn't even care to spend atleast five minutes with us and suggested strabismus surgery.We went to mayo clinic for the second opinion and came to know that surgery is not required for her age and can be treated with the eye patch.we don't recommend her to anyone.Looking for options to change the doctor.
Stillwater,MN |
Dr. Schloff saw our son after he was hit in the eye with a softball in a tournament. He had no vision and had blood in the eye. She helped us figure out where to go for a special scan, watched him through the first weeks after the injury and kept a close eye on him. We were not sure if his vision would come back but it has. He's now on his way to college. We will never go anywhere else.
When my daughter was a year old she was referred to Dr. Schlofff for a vision check due to being 4 months premature. She told me that my daughter was going to need glasses and I needed to "wrap my head around it." I was shocked a professional would speak to a parent this way. I left crying. I agree, extremely poor bedside manner, very rude and condescending as stated in a prior review. Find another eye doctor if you can.
Minneapolis, MN |
My son who has Down Syndrome has been going here for a few months. Every time my wife leave she calls me crying because of the long waits of an hour or better. He is only 21 months old and is very active, it is not easy for parents to expect a child of this age to wait patiently or of his family either. At the end of the most recent visit my wife could not wait any longer and walked out. Nice work Associated Eye Care of Stillwater. When I call to complain, the call went to a call center. T
in Coon Rapids, MN |
Very Rushed. Didn't seem to care about my situation because I'm not one of her regular patients. It was an emergency visit. She didn't bother to explain much of anything to me and I received no help from her. She was very rude. All around bad attitude.. I wanted to cry walking out of her office. Very condescending and argumentative.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Schloff, MD?
Are you Dr. Schloff?