Dr. Susan Ritter, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Susan Ritter, MD
Dr. Susan Ritter, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

Dr. Ritter's Care Philosophy

I strive to provide holistic, individualized care, meeting my patients where they are. With my background in Integrative Medicine, I enjoy incorporating nutrition, physical activity, and complementary and alternative medicine into my prevention and treatment recommendations.

Dr. Ritter's Experience

See how Dr. Ritter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ritter

Dr. Ritter accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Ritter is now accepting new patients

Dr. Ritter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ritter to family and friends
    Dr. Ritter's Performance
    Henderson |
    Where are you? The best Dr. Just wish I knew where you are practicing.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Best Doctor in Vegas. So lucky to have found her. She actually listens and takes time to understand a person's complete health issues. She's the only doctor I'd recommend.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Ritter is a great and caring doctor. I am so sad she is no longer my doctor. I would like to find out where she is practicing? Thank you Dr. Ritter for your knowledge and compassion.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Ritter is the best doctor I have ever had the opportunity to meet. She takes her time with you and gets to know you so she can truly treat any health issues you have. She does not push pills but works with you by changing diet and using supplements. I highly recommend her and want to know where she is now. Dignity lost a great Doctor!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Ritter is a fabulous Doctor. I want to find out where you are going to be next after leaving Dignity Health. I am a patient and would like to still see you. How can I find out where you are now?
    in Buena Park, CA |
    Dr. RITTER takes the time to LISTEN TO, and recognize her patients needs. She is very thorough, informed and well educated. She appears to treat us the same as if we were her own family.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I love Dr Ritter. I'm very glad that I found her. She is such a fun and pleasant Dr to speak to and to visit. Very down to earth and caring. I've never had a Dr that I thoroughly enjoy. I had an endocrinologist that put me on multiple medications and she took me off some as she didn't feel I should take it as I'm young. She's definitely a believer of changing your diet and incorporating exercise to help with health, whereas, most drs just gave me medications. Which I don't want.
    Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Ritter is best in class. She take time, is thorough in reviewing history, and listens to what the patient is relaying to her. You as a patient can't help but feel that she cares and has the patient's best interest at heart. The staff are all friendly and courteous, which just enhances an already excellent total patient experience.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Best doctor I have seen in a long time. She listened to what I had to say and I felt like she truly cared. I also really like that she doesn't seem to be a doctor that just throws drugs at you and sends you on your way, she seems to approach things from all aspects (nutrition, medicine, supplements/herbs, etc).
    Have you seen Dr. Susan Ritter, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ritter?

Dr. Ritter's Care Philosophy

I strive to provide holistic, individualized care, meeting my patients where they are.  With my background in Integrative Medicine, I enjoy incorporating nutrition, physical activity, and complementary and alternative medicine into my prevention and treatment recommendations.

Dr. Ritter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ritter has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ritter's Board Certifications

Completed in 2011

University of Arizona

Completed in 2013

Arizona Center For Integrative Medicine

Dr. Ritter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ritter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Integrative Medicine