Dr. Susan Reisinger, MD

Radiation Oncology | Female

Dr. Susan Reisinger, MD

Dr. Susan Reisinger, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Reisinger is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Reisinger's Experience

See how Dr. Reisinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reisinger

Dr. Reisinger accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Reisinger is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reisinger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reisinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reisinger to family and friends
Dr. Reisinger's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Besides having a warm, caring demeanor, Dr. Reisinger is thorough and encouraging. Always left my appointments with her feeling more positive and feel as though one's mental frame of mind is half the battle. I have no hesitation recommending her to others.. Great staff...kind, patient and knowledgeable.
in las vegas, nv |
Doctor Susan Reisinger provided a thorough explanation of the entire procedure. Explains how everything is going to work plus answers all your questions until your at ease. Excellent Doctor! Thank you to her staff. Albert, Didi, Kamber, Sabrina, Rebekkah, Lisa, and Leticia they were exceptionally warm, helpful, extremely attentive , friendly, and courteous. I couldn't have felt more at ease the whole entire time of my treatments.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Reisinger is what I would call the type of Doctor that gets to know her patients takes her time to listen and to understand what the patient is going threw. Truly a Doctor whom I would trust with out any hesitation and have complete confidence in. She listens to what you have to say and never is rushed. A great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Susan Reisinger is a very good Radiation Oncologist. I recommend her highly. She is very caring and listens to what you have to say. She is always available if you have any questions and is very caring about your cancer. I also want to say her Radiation staff(Karan and Brooke) are both excellent. They treated me with care and dignity. They are very good at there jobs and very professonal and caring. I really recommend them, they made me feel very at ease at a time like this in my life.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The most important thing is the doctor has a very good "bedside manner". She was positive and encouraging in a time where there's a lot of questions doubt and fear. Everyone was helpful and supportive to whatever my needs were during treatment or after. Thanks to everyone for getting me through this stage of my treatment.
in Henderson, NV |
Very pleasant experience and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone having similar problems.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
On my first meeting with Dr. Reisinger I found her very easy to communicate with and very easy to like. Dr. Reisinger is very knowledgeable about her her job and relaying that information to you. The staff at Dr. Reisinger office were outstanding, they were very punctual and knowledgeable also very friendly. Even though I am glad the radiation treatment are over I will miss those two that I was assigned to.
Las Vegas, NV |
Fabulous bedside manner. On my initial visit, she made my husband and I very comfortable. She was thorough in her explanation of my upcoming procedure and willingly answered our questions. Equally as important, her staff was compassionate and supportive.
Las Vegas, NV |
Yes, I would recommend her to all family and friends.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger is seems to genuinely are about her patients. She answered all my questions with answers that even my husband was able to understand. She was able to make both my husband and I feel very comfortable the first time we met her in her office. She was there at the radiation treatment center which helped to see a familiar face and was always checking on me to be sure everything was going ok.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Fantastic doctor, complete professional, knows her job
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger and her staff were the most caring people I have ever had in a doctor's office. My Mom is 88 yrs. old and doesn't really care to go to any doctor and was very apprehensive to do so. Dr R and staff had her feeling right at home from the very first visit. I had to take my Mom for 22 consecutive treatments and not one time did we have more than a ten minute wait. Once again my mom and I want to thank you so much for the care you have given her. God Bless you, Patricia and Maggie
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger, as well as her entire staff, was very informative and friendly. They took away the fear of the situation and made me comfortable with what I was going through. She always took time to explain and answer all questions from multiple family members that accompanied to most visits. I appreciate her and the whole staff.
Henderson, NV |
It was a very good experience overall.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She explain everything with my breast cancer, she was very kind and she took care of me right away.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
From my first visit to my final radiation session I was made very comfortable. The entire staff from the doctor, nurse, receptionist and all the various radiology technicians treated me with great professionalism. I enjoyed going to my session everyday and always left feeling elated. I was particularly impressed with my technicians as they were always very friendly and professional in their duties and ensuring that I was always at ease.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I did not have to wait too long to get an appointment with Dr. Reisinger. Her office staff was courteous and efficient in getting me checked in as a new patient. When I met Dr. Reisinger, she was very compassionate & caring, and I felt comfortable in asking her all my questions. She reassured me that everyone on her team would take very good care of me as I proceeded with the next step of the cancer treatment, the radiation therapy. Later I met her outstanding team members! I am very satisfied.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger is a very caring knowledgeable doctor. I really enjoyed our appointments & finished my treatments with flying colors. I am glad she is part of my oncology team.
in Henderson, NV |
A warm caring professional. She is informative and develops a personal dialog, putting patients as ease. She details the type of therapy you will be receiving and readily answers all your questions. I offer the highest of recommendations.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was treated with professionalism and kindness from all of your staff. My radiation treatments were scheduled at my convenience and never put off. Your staff were the greatest, always attentive, courteous and pleasant. I was highly impressed from the first time I met Dr. Reisinger. She was very informative on my cancer and my treatment for such. I would highly recommend her and her staff to my family and friends.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Reisinger was very thorough in her explanations and made the process easy to comprehend. She detailed all of the possible side effects and potential remedies to help.
in las vegas nv |
Dr Reisinger was wonderful. When I first met her I was very scared about my condition. She took the time to respond to my concerns and made me feel calm and secure due to the fact that she knew her stuff, and I knew I have a excellent Dr to care for my illness and my fear. Dr Reisinger and her team at 21st Century Oncology was the best care and support that I could have ever hoped for. My treatments were given by people that truly care about their patients . I highly recommend Dr Reisinger.
in Las Vegas, NV |
DR. Reisinger is a very knowledgeable, kind and care about her patients. She went out of her way to see me in relation to my skin concerns even if she's not suppose to be in the office at Fort APACHE that day. She also allayed my fears and concerns about my pain.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Resinger answered all my cancer questions and was very caring and sincere about my concerns. I was extremely comfortable talking to her and she was so knowledgeable in all my areas of this new found cancer problems. Never thought this would happen to me. Can't say enough good things about the staff, very upbeat and so caring.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger and her staff are very warm, caring, and competent. By the end of my treatment, I felt like family. I never felt rushed; Dr. Reisinger always took the time to explain and encourage, and yet I was never kept waiting a long time. The technicians were fabulous, and while I'm so glad to be finished with treatment, I will truly miss them! I highly recommend Dr. Reisinger and her staff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was very happy with my care. Everyone was patient and caring. Top notch care.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Reisinger is a very caring doctor and explains everything very thorough and she's very reassuring.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I found Dr. Reisinger and her staff to be very friendly and professional and when the bell finally rang I felt like my reason for being there was accomplished.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The entire staff, from receptionist to nurse to technicians to doctor are warm and caring people. We were truly impressed, not only with their competence and compassion, but how efficiently they served their patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger and her team were very accommodating. She was very thorough in explaining what my plan of care was and didn't hesitate in answering all of my questions. She and her team made sure I was taken cared of throughout the whole 7 wks I had my radiation. I wouldn't hesitate on recommending her to any of my family and friends.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Revising ear and her staff of angels made this scary journey for me into a pleasant experience. I was talked through every step of the way and made to feel like I was no way alone through this all. I hit a couple of bumps along the way but they made sure that I would get passed them. I no way wish this upon anyone having to go through this, but if you must go to the office near sunrise hospital and they will make sure you have everything you need to get through it all will all the support .
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr.Reisinger is very knowledgeable and very clear in explaining the problems and what to do with the problems. She is very professional and listen your questions and answer very clearly.She will take time with you
Dr. Reisinger is very empathetic and understanding. She explained the radiation process that I would be going through and what the potential side effects would be. I have completed my treatment and my experience was almost exactly how she described it would be. I appreciate how professional the staff is and always kept me on schedule.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Reisinger was empathetic and very knowledgable when it comes to breast cancer radiation treatment. She reassured me that my decision to do the breath holding technique during radiation treatment was the best method for me. She also allayed my fear of radiation dermatitis and got me through that too!! Great radiation oncology center!! Every person I dealt with there was wonderful!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger has received numerous awards and honors for her work in the LV community incl Top Doctor and Vegas Inc'a Women to Watch. Albert was very helpful in arranging 7 AM 15min radiation appts for 15 days in a row. Staff: thoughtful, efficient and caring. Honored to have such fine service going through cancer treatment.
Excellent. Ver caring and knowledgeable Doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
As a whole when being diagnosed with breast cancer was a very life altering experience. Dr Reisinger was compassionate and very thorough when explaining the process going forward. The caring of all the staff at 21st Century Oncology was over and above expectations .Thank you again .
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Reisinger is very professional and highly regarded amount her peers.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reisinger and the entire staff at 21st Century Oncology were wonderful. All of them were very attentive to our needs, warm and friendly. They keep their schedules very well and there was hardly ever any wait time. I also liked that I didn't feel rushed when being seen by Dr. Reisinger. I would definitely recommend her and this clinic to all.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She is very well informed and helped me understand my condition and what to expect.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She was amazing and the staff was the best. They were on time 95% of the time and the extenuating circumstances that prevented them from being on time were always understandable. Many thanks to Kim, Nurse Cynthia, Brett, Michael, Ryan, Nuyet (Sp?), and last, but not least, Sabrina!
Have you seen Dr. Susan Reisinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Reisinger?

Compare Dr. Reisinger

Dr. Reisinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Radiation Oncology
  •  Board certified in Radiation Oncology

Dr. Reisinger has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reisinger's Board Certifications

Med College Penn

Completed in 1985

Meml Sloan Kettering Canc C

Completed in 1988

Dr. Reisinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reisinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Radiation Oncology

Dr. Reisinger does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Reisinger and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.