Dr. Susan Murray, MD

Dr. Susan Murray, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Susan Murray, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Portsmouth, NH. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Appledore Family Medicine

• MVP Health Care
  • PHCS
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Murray

I became a family physician because I enjoy getting to know people. I believe that listening is an essential tool that often leads to the heart of an issue.

Dr. Murray's Experience

Dr. Murray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Maine Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Murray has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murray to family and friends
Dr. Murray's Performance
York, ME |
This was my first annual wellness check w/Dr. Murray. She was not rushed; she was thorough and I felt she listened well. She came recommended to me and I can understand why..
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Susan Murray is extremely thorough in her treatment of any complaints I might have. I always believe she remembers who I am and I never feel rushed when with her.
Portsmouth, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Murray's for many years. However when I tried to schedule my annual physical, I was told I would have to wait 11 months for her first available appointment. I was later called and told my appointment had been scheduled on a day the office would be closed;. my appointment was pushed off 2 months. I mistakenly went to the other Appledore family practice, got lost, and arrived 1/2 hour late. Dr. Murray refused to see me even though I had a 1 hour apt scheduled.
Our practice truly values your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact Melanie, our practice manager at 603-431-2516 so that we may work to make the situation better. Thank you.
Exeter, NH |
I have been very pleased with the thoroughness of her care. She carefully reviews all tests and systems., and listens to any of my medical concerns. She is the Best!
in Portsmouth, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr Susan Murray's for over 10 years - first met her when she had a practice in Kittery Maine and then when she left to join this practice I followed her and have been very pleased with the care and attention I have received from her.
in Hampstead, NH |
Dr Murray has always been very informative she takes extra time to make sure that I understand , she really cares and is very helpful with all that she does I've seen many doctors and she is the best !
in Eliot, ME |
I have been a patient of Dr Murray's for over 15 years. I have followed her from Kittery to Newington and now, Portsmouth and have recommended her and her practice to several friends. The care that she provides is thoughtful, personal and informative. I feel I am given the guidance to make informed decisions that are appropriate to my values and lifestyle. And she's nice!
Dover, NH |
Dr. Murray is very professional and caring. I would recommend her to friends/family.
Dr. Murray is an exceptional physician. She is always on time, very thorough and is never rushed. I always leave her office feeling well taken care of. We are fortunate to have such a kind & caring doctor on the seacoast!
in Kittery, ME |
Doctor Murray is an invaluable asset to the community.
Dr. Murray is one of those few who listen to what you are saying and can read into what you are actually feeling. She's one of the very best! I've been with her about 4 years now and would not think of leaving her practice!
in Kittery, ME |
Dr. Murray is the finest primary care phys. I have ever had. She is thorough, kind, caring & answers all questions regarding past & current issues/concerns. If a medication is recommended, she makes sure you are aware of any/all poss. side effects and that you are in agreement with her. She checks all areas in which you are experiencing discomfort/pain & always asks, "How long have you been experiencing this: days, weeks, months ?" She never leaves the room 'til she has answered all questions!
Have you seen Dr. Susan Murray, MD?

Visit Dr. Murray