Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Susan Mueller, MD
Dr. Susan Mueller, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Paducah, KY. She is 55 years old. Dr. Mueller is affiliated with Baptist Health Paducah.

2605 Kentucky Ave

Paducah, KY 42003

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Mueller

See how frequently Dr. Mueller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Mueller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mueller "Total Committed Care, where you see your physician every visit. When you have a complication, problem or decide to start a family, you won't see a nurse practitioner or strange face, you see a physician, who knows your special needs and can provide compassionate, dedicated care, throughout the stages of your life."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Genital Warts
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stress Incontinence

• Cystectomy
  • Cystoscopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Depo-Provera® Birth Control Shot
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Old Dominion University
  • Naval Hospital Portsmouth Va
  • Department Head, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Lemoore Naval Hospital
  • Department Head, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Roosevelt Roads Naval Hospital
    Other Education | Completed
  • Department Head, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Roosevelt Roads Naval Hospital, Puerto Rico

• Best of Paducah, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2008 & 200
  • Top Surgeon In America" in OBGYN, 2007
  • Inducted Cambridge Who's Who in America for "Outstanding Achievements in the field of Medicine, in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009
  • Patient Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2008 & 200

Dr. Mueller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mueller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mueller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mueller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mueller to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Mueller's Performance
Madisonville, KY |
I absolutely love this place! We ended up coming here halfway through our pregnancy, because we wanted a change of scenery. The workers here are so welcoming and kind. We love the atmosphere!
in Paducah, KY |
I absolutely love this place and this doctor. The staff is amazing and very helpful. Everyone that works there takes the time to build a relationship with you. Dr. Mueller is a Godsend and is the best doctor I’ve ever had. She is a wonderful doctor that is always wanting to know what more she can do to help you. Dr. Mueller delivered both of my children, Her bedside manor and expertise made both pregnancies/deliveries an incredible experience. There is no one else I would trust to be my OBGYN
in Benton, KY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mueller since 2009 & I wouldn't choose anyone else besides her! She has delivered 2 of my babies, held my hand during an emotional pregnancy loss, & has been with me every step of my current pregnancy! Her compassion for her patients, love for her profession, & commitment to her "job" has far exceeded all of my expectations over the past 8 years!
Dr. M was phenomenal through my entire pregnancy! I won’t let anyone else deliver anymore babies I may have in the future. Definitely recommend!
Kentucky |
Dr. Mueller, She is hands down the best OBGYN I have ever gone to! Her practice is like family to me! They are very caring, loving and all about their patients and their health.
in Paducah, KY |
I could probably type paragraphs about how amazing this doctor and her staff are. Dr. Mueller has delivered both my children ages 3 and 4 months and guided me through tears and health issues with my miscarriage last year. I feel like I practically lived in her office for awhile and every single time she was there to great me and hug me. I could not ask for a better obgyn. They are the best!!
in Paducah, KY |
After five years of being a patient under Dr. Mueller, I was terminated without warning. To be fair, I had missed a few appointments but did offer to pay for each one. Dr. Mueller also prescribed my anti depressant and her office refused to refill it while I looked for another provider. She refused to even speak to me. Her office workers, Courtney and Renata, both were robotic in taking my calls concerning this. Dr. Mueller seemed to flit between patients toward the end and seemed rushed. SAD..
in Metropolis, il |
She is a really awesome Doctor. She is fast but with all the Tientsin she sees, she has to be. She does ask if you have any concerns or questions.
Leitchfield, KY |
Dr. Mueller has cared for me for the birth of both of my children and I couldn't ask for a better physician! She has always gone above and beyond to care for me and my babies
in Marion , KY |
Simply put Dr Mueller is the only person I trust full heartedly with all my OBGYN needs. From paps and yearly exams to pregnancy and childbirth she keeps you in the loop so to say about what she's doing. She has always answered any questions my husband and I had. Now you may have to wait a little longer than in other offices but I promise she's worth the wait.Every member of her staff are friendly and make you feel comfortable. (including the lab which is great for a "fainter" like me)
in Benton, KY |
Wonderful experience. We wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Metropolis, IL |
Her office is a little more difficult to get into if you are just needing a yearly appointment, but if you are expecting, or trying to have children, she is amazing! I ended up in a C-section because my little one would not come out, but she did what she could and did an amazing job. Now I am expecting the next one and I am going to her in a few weeks. Not to mention, the staff has always been great!
in Paducah, KY |
I would not recommend Mueller for prenatal care. I requested an extra blood lab that I was worried about and it was forgotten. I ended up waiting until my 9th week of pregnancy to finally see the results of the lab I had been so stressed about. She also told me she was prescribing me something for heartburn. I waited in line at the pharmacy to find out she had forgotten that prescription. Her staff took 30 day to prepare my medical records and got very rude with me over the phone.
Atlanta, GA |
She trted me as if i was an idiot. She caused my son to be 3 weeks early, did not speak to me at all during delivery, and then did a pelvic 3 weeks postpartum. Avoid this dr.
in Benton, KY |
I came into her office with the attitude that she would be awesome, great, helpful, understanding, and sympathetic. I was wrong. She is very rude and made me feel uncomfortable about what I went there for. She is not a professional, does not listen to any of your concerns, and tries to push birth control down your throat. She was in the room for less than 3 minutes before she tried to leave and go to her next patient. DO NOT waste your time and money by choosing her.
in Kuttawa, KY |
Dr. Mueller is second to NONE!!! She has delivered all 3 of my children. Doc and her staff are like family to us. I feel at home when I am in her office. No one is getting in or out without a hug = ). She is compassionate, caring, professional, and at the top of her game. She delivered my first in stilettos at 6am. My second came too quick for any kind of meds to help with the pain so she held my hand. My third child was breach. Doc turned her like butter and delivered a healthy, happy baby!
in Paducah, KY |
We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Mueller!! She's treated us with exceptional care and has made us feel like family from day 1. She always takes time with me to answer any questions or discuss any problems I may be having without trying to rush out of the room. Very very professional!! I couldn't ask for a better Doctor!
Absolutely love her! I feel so at home when I go see her. If it wasn't for her, my sweet baby girl wouldn't be here. She has cried with me and held me while I cried, she has laughed with me, never let me feel fear since I had already lost one little girl, and she was always there for my husband and I. I will never, ever see anybody else! Once she is retired, I'm done having kiddos. She is simply amazing. I miss seeing her every week since I've had my little one!
in Wickliffe, kentucky |
Dr. Mueller has got to be one of the Best OB I have been treated by. She not only becomes your wonderful doctor but also a great friend. She is always on top of things and shoots the info straight to you. I love her and wouldn't want to see anyone else!
We recently started trying to have a baby, but elation turned to sadness when we found out our first was an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Mueller and staff worked to comfort our physical and emotional needs. Dr. Mueller took the time to sit down with me and thoroughly explain our recovery process and where we go from that moment forward to achieve a healthy pregnancy. As the wife of a physician, we entrust our care to Dr. Mueller because to her we are more than just a patient, we are treated as family
in Grand Chain, IL |
Dr Mueller is not only my doctor but she feels like family. She has been through the good and bad with me. I'm very thankful she is in my life and always be grateful for her. She is truly the best.
Benton, KY |
I first must say that I am not usually one to go online and review a person or their services provided, but after just two appointments with Dr. Mueller, I feel I must make her manner known. She is extremely unprofessional and has no bed-side manner what-so-ever. I researched many OBGYNs before choosing her as my gynecologist and after my only two appointments, I will never return. Women deserve a doctor who will listen to them and help them. I felt like a pay check to this woman.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Mueller, MD?
Are you Dr. Mueller?