Dr. Susan Mueller, MD

Dr. Susan Mueller, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Total Committed Care, where you see your physician every visit. When you have a complication, problem or decide to start a family, you won't see a nurse practitioner or strange face, you see a physician, who knows your special needs and can provide compassionate, dedicated care, throughout the stages of your life.

Dr. Susan Mueller, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Paducah, KY. She is 55 years old. Dr. Mueller is affiliated with Baptist Health Paducah.

Dr. Mueller's Experience

See how Dr. Mueller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mueller

Dr. Mueller accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mueller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mueller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mueller to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Mueller's Performance
in Metropolis, il |
She is a really awesome Doctor. She is fast but with all the Tientsin she sees, she has to be. She does ask if you have any concerns or questions.
Leitchfield, KY |
Dr. Mueller has cared for me for the birth of both of my children and I couldn't ask for a better physician! She has always gone above and beyond to care for me and my babies
in Marion , KY |
Simply put Dr Mueller is the only person I trust full heartedly with all my OBGYN needs. From paps and yearly exams to pregnancy and childbirth she keeps you in the loop so to say about what she's doing. She has always answered any questions my husband and I had. Now you may have to wait a little longer than in other offices but I promise she's worth the wait.Every member of her staff are friendly and make you feel comfortable. (including the lab which is great for a "fainter" like me)
in Benton, KY |
Wonderful experience. We wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Metropolis, IL |
Her office is a little more difficult to get into if you are just needing a yearly appointment, but if you are expecting, or trying to have children, she is amazing! I ended up in a C-section because my little one would not come out, but she did what she could and did an amazing job. Now I am expecting the next one and I am going to her in a few weeks. Not to mention, the staff has always been great!
in Paducah, KY |
I would not recommend Mueller for prenatal care. I requested an extra blood lab that I was worried about and it was forgotten. I ended up waiting until my 9th week of pregnancy to finally see the results of the lab I had been so stressed about. She also told me she was prescribing me something for heartburn. I waited in line at the pharmacy to find out she had forgotten that prescription. Her staff took 30 day to prepare my medical records and got very rude with me over the phone.
Atlanta, GA |
She trted me as if i was an idiot. She caused my son to be 3 weeks early, did not speak to me at all during delivery, and then did a pelvic 3 weeks postpartum. Avoid this dr.
in Benton, KY |
I came into her office with the attitude that she would be awesome, great, helpful, understanding, and sympathetic. I was wrong. She is very rude and made me feel uncomfortable about what I went there for. She is not a professional, does not listen to any of your concerns, and tries to push birth control down your throat. She was in the room for less than 3 minutes before she tried to leave and go to her next patient. DO NOT waste your time and money by choosing her.
in Kuttawa, KY |
Dr. Mueller is second to NONE!!! She has delivered all 3 of my children. Doc and her staff are like family to us. I feel at home when I am in her office. No one is getting in or out without a hug = ). She is compassionate, caring, professional, and at the top of her game. She delivered my first in stilettos at 6am. My second came too quick for any kind of meds to help with the pain so she held my hand. My third child was breach. Doc turned her like butter and delivered a healthy, happy baby!
in Paducah, KY |
We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Mueller!! She's treated us with exceptional care and has made us feel like family from day 1. She always takes time with me to answer any questions or discuss any problems I may be having without trying to rush out of the room. Very very professional!! I couldn't ask for a better Doctor!
Absolutely love her! I feel so at home when I go see her. If it wasn't for her, my sweet baby girl wouldn't be here. She has cried with me and held me while I cried, she has laughed with me, never let me feel fear since I had already lost one little girl, and she was always there for my husband and I. I will never, ever see anybody else! Once she is retired, I'm done having kiddos. She is simply amazing. I miss seeing her every week since I've had my little one!
in Wickliffe, kentucky |
Dr. Mueller has got to be one of the Best OB I have been treated by. She not only becomes your wonderful doctor but also a great friend. She is always on top of things and shoots the info straight to you. I love her and wouldn't want to see anyone else!
We recently started trying to have a baby, but elation turned to sadness when we found out our first was an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Mueller and staff worked to comfort our physical and emotional needs. Dr. Mueller took the time to sit down with me and thoroughly explain our recovery process and where we go from that moment forward to achieve a healthy pregnancy. As the wife of a physician, we entrust our care to Dr. Mueller because to her we are more than just a patient, we are treated as family
in Grand Chain, IL |
Dr Mueller is not only my doctor but she feels like family. She has been through the good and bad with me. I'm very thankful she is in my life and always be grateful for her. She is truly the best.
Benton, KY |
I first must say that I am not usually one to go online and review a person or their services provided, but after just two appointments with Dr. Mueller, I feel I must make her manner known. She is extremely unprofessional and has no bed-side manner what-so-ever. I researched many OBGYNs before choosing her as my gynecologist and after my only two appointments, I will never return. Women deserve a doctor who will listen to them and help them. I felt like a pay check to this woman.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Mueller, MD?
Are you Dr. Mueller?

Compare Dr. Mueller

}

Dr. Mueller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mueller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

• Best of Paducah, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2008 & 200
    • Top Surgeon In America" in OBGYN, 2007
    • Inducted Cambridge Who's Who in America for "Outstanding Achievements in the field of Medicine, in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009
    • Patient Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2008 & 200

Dr. Mueller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mueller's Board Certifications

• Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Genital Warts
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Old Dominion University
  • Other Education
    Department Head, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Lemoore Naval Hospital
    Department Head, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Roosevelt Roads Naval Hospital
    Department Head, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Roosevelt Roads Naval Hospital, Puerto Rico

Dr. Mueller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mueller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cystectomy
  • Cystoscopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Depo-Provera® Birth Control Shot
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC