Dr. Susan K. Mueller, MD

Dr. Susan K. Mueller, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Contemporary OB/GYN Western KY 2605 Kentucky Ave, Paducah, KY 42003 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Total Committed Care, where you see your physician every visit. When you have a complication, problem or decide to start a family, you won't see a nurse practitioner or strange face, you see a physician, who knows your special needs and can provide compassionate, dedicated care, throughout the stages of your life.Read more

Dr. Mueller's Experience

See how Dr. Mueller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mueller

Dr. Mueller accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mueller has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Mueller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mueller to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mueller
Dr. Mueller's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (35)
in Benton, KY |
I came into her office with the attitude that she would be awesome, great, helpful, understanding, and sympathetic. I was wrong. She is very rude and made me feel uncomfortable about what I went there for. She is not a professional, does not listen to any of your concerns, and tries to push birth control down your throat. She was in the room for less than 3 minutes before she tried to leave and go to her next patient. DO NOT waste your time and money by choosing her.
in Kuttawa, KY |
Dr. Mueller is second to NONE!!! She has delivered all 3 of my children. Doc and her staff are like family to us. I feel at home when I am in her office. No one is getting in or out without a hug = ). She is compassionate, caring, professional, and at the top of her game. She delivered my first in stilettos at 6am. My second came too quick for any kind of meds to help with the pain so she held my hand. My third child was breach. Doc turned her like butter and delivered a healthy, happy baby!
in Paducah, KY |
We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Mueller!! She's treated us with exceptional care and has made us feel like family from day 1. She always takes time with me to answer any questions or discuss any problems I may be having without trying to rush out of the room. Very very professional!! I couldn't ask for a better Doctor!
Absolutely love her! I feel so at home when I go see her. If it wasn't for her, my sweet baby girl wouldn't be here. She has cried with me and held me while I cried, she has laughed with me, never let me feel fear since I had already lost one little girl, and she was always there for my husband and I. I will never, ever see anybody else! Once she is retired, I'm done having kiddos. She is simply amazing. I miss seeing her every week since I've had my little one!
in Wickliffe, kentucky |
Dr. Mueller has got to be one of the Best OB I have been treated by. She not only becomes your wonderful doctor but also a great friend. She is always on top of things and shoots the info straight to you. I love her and wouldn't want to see anyone else!
We recently started trying to have a baby, but elation turned to sadness when we found out our first was an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Mueller and staff worked to comfort our physical and emotional needs. Dr. Mueller took the time to sit down with me and thoroughly explain our recovery process and where we go from that moment forward to achieve a healthy pregnancy. As the wife of a physician, we entrust our care to Dr. Mueller because to her we are more than just a patient, we are treated as family
in Grand Chain, IL |
Dr Mueller is not only my doctor but she feels like family. She has been through the good and bad with me. I'm very thankful she is in my life and always be grateful for her. She is truly the best.
Benton, KY |
I first must say that I am not usually one to go online and review a person or their services provided, but after just two appointments with Dr. Mueller, I feel I must make her manner known. She is extremely unprofessional and has no bed-side manner what-so-ever. I researched many OBGYNs before choosing her as my gynecologist and after my only two appointments, I will never return. Women deserve a doctor who will listen to them and help them. I felt like a pay check to this woman.
in Paducah, KY |
She was too busy to even introduce herself. She barged in the room after I was undressed for exam and I thought she was just a nurse. Later on I was having a miscarriage so I came in, they made me wait 35 mins in pain in the waiting room, then tell me they cant take me and then tell me i had a bill I was unaware of. Sent me to the ER after that wait..... Not professional.
Have you seen Dr. Susan K. Mueller, MD?
Are you Dr. Mueller?

Compare Dr. Mueller

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Paducah, KY 42003

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology