Dr. Susan Kolb, MD

Holistic Medicine ·  Female · Age 64

Dr. Kolb

Plastikos Plastic/Rcnstrctv Sgy

4370 Georgetown Sq Atlanta, GA 30338

Dr. Susan Kolb, MD is a holistic medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in holistic medicine, hand and upper extremity surgery, and more.

Dr. Kolb accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kolb has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(770) 457-4677Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Kolb treats your condition or procedure

• Burn Surgical Procedure
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Detoxification
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Surgery
  • Hand Tendon Repair
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

We use a holistic approach to care and are associated with an integrative medical practice, Millennium Healthcare.We use a holistic approach to care and are associated with an integrative medical practice, Millennium Healthcare.

• Holistic Medicine

1984
1980
1979

• AOA, -
  • Third Annual Sweetheart Video Festival Awards for weekly TV show on holistic medicine, -
  • Phi Beta Kappa, -

Dr. Kolb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Kolb, MD
Perfect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Dr. Susan Kolb is absolutely amazing. She truly? genuinely? cares!! She has been such a blessing to me and my family. She is incredible!!Don't settle for less when you can have thee BeSt??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
I cant say enough good things about Dr Kolb and cant thank her enough for all that she’s done for me, and the sacrifices that she’s made trying to bring breast implant illness to light. I found that she was the only explanting surgeon that understands and treats the diseases caused by defective breast implants. Her holistic treatment plan gave me life back, and even 3 years later if I email her, she responds quickly and is one of the kindest, caring people that I have ever encountered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Wasn't sure if I ever officially rated Dr. Kolb here. She absolutely saved my life. After rupturing a silicone breast implant during a routine mammogram, within hours I became very ill. I was acutely ill for several months and doctors were not willing to help me. Finally I found Dr. Kolb. She called me at 10:30 at night after I had emailed her office. It was a glimmer of hope. She saw me, took out the remaining scar capsule, which likely was harboring some bacteria. Amazing person and doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
I saw Dr Kolb 2 weeks ago & had surgery to remove my implants. I had been to many drs and in the hospital severely ill with a feeling like I was dying. I am 2 weeks post op and am feeling like my old self again. Dr Kolb is amazing. Thanks to God for putting me in the right direction to save my life. Laurie Varnes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
My problems started gradually. Just not feeling like myself, anxiety attacks. Feeling as if I'm dying. Left sided chest pain sent me to the hospital 2x thinking I was having heart attacks. Cardiology consult found no problems. Dr. Kolb returned my call & spoke with me for about 1 hour. I now understand why so many say she saved their lives. She saved my life. Now 4 days post-op saline breast-explant with capsulectomy... I have had no pain. I'm so grateful for Dr. Kolb. I feel like myself again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Kolb for many years, and she never fails to be an incredibly caring doctor who thinks out of the box. She's a brilliant clinician and skillful surgeon who works tirelessly to figure out the underlying complex cause of symptoms, and successfully treats them. In my case, I went to several doctors who could not find the root cause - she did. You are never rushed. She takes as long as needed to listen to what you have to say , and answer questions. I totally trust her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
What if I live in California? Do you know anyone here that can take my 21 year old leaking implant out?that will be honest about the mold! Every time I was on Fluconazole I stat to feel better then my body goes down hill. Please please help... I feel like I don't have much time left. My body goes into shakes and have heart palpitations which heart Dr says it's anxiety ! Ok it happens as I sleep. Oxygen helps. I now have seizures which neurologist cannot figure out what kind of seizures?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kolb was excellent. She spent 2.5 hours with me in consultation in order to explain all the details of surgery and recovery. My cosmetic result was excellent as well. I highly recommend Dr. Kolb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Dr. Kolb is the best! I'm so pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Her skill and knowledge is untouchable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Best surgeon/human she's an angel !!!! She gave me my life back I highly recommen Dr.Kolb and her book for any women going thru breast implant illness. After seeing 21 doctors it felt great finally being with a surgeon that knows what they are doing. Also she is treating my eight year old daughter with antifunglus due to the fact she was exposed to silicone during my pregnancy. Forever thankful for Doctor Kolb for giving me my life back and helping me with my daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Dr Kolb is a pioneer in treating breast implant illness. So many other doctors dismiss that implants make women ill that soon you begin to lose hope of ever getting well. Dr Kolb is different. She understands the havoc these faulty devices cause to the body. She is an extremely skilled surgeon yet also understands the need for a holistic approach to wellness. She is available to her patients (and non patients) for FREE advice as needed. No other doc does this! Dr Kolb is simply the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
I am 3 years out of surgery now and am compelled to say that there hasn't been a day since my surgery where Susan wasn't available to navigate my recovery from this complex disease. I guess that's the most Nobel and honest thing to say about Susan and being her patient. I was cured the say I went to her for surgery I just had to learn myself how to heal effectively... I'm 5 months pregnant now and hoping to breast feed finally safely and its all down to her. I was near death and have been reborn
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Dr Kolb is extremely knowledgeable in a multitude of areas. This surgeon is incredibly talented and pioneered breast implant illness (siliconosis). She has saved my life after a surgeon lied to me that all was removed and I became progressively sick. She and her staff always answer quickly and never let me down as I continue to detox and heal from this implant disaster. Well worth the trip, only wish doctors and surgeons stuck to the code of ethics like she does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
She's an amazing human being and a wonderful doctor ,that has given a quality of life back, to so many woman ,over the years ,after our breast implants made us so sick , I'd 100% trust in her with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Susan Kolb saved my life exactly a year ago. I had silicone implants. My body was falling apart due to the implants. Dr. Kolb is the most skilled and knowledgeable doctor who is solving the unsolvable. She helped me to make my explant decision with confidence and guided my path. I am convinced there is no better. Dr. Kolb provides world class care. I would have flown in from anywhere in the world to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
I had 34 year old saline breast implants, was so very sick. Flew to Atlanta because I trusted Dr Kolb and because she will continue to treat you for the BII after the surgery. I believe she saved my life. Dr Kolb also understands MTHFR, and Hashimotos and knows how to treat those problems. Dr Kolb has the knowledge and skills, the only drawback is you have to be patient because she has so many sick women going to her. I like that I can e mail her with a question and she will reply. Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
I explanted/lift in Oct. 2016. Health wise, I'm probably 85% improved and getting better every day and owe it all to Dr. Kolb. Her protocol for detoxing is unsurpassed by any other explant doctor. We must realize it isn't a matter of only getting the toxic implants and capsules out but also about the detox follow-up. No one does it better than Dr. Susan Kolb. Dr. Kolb, keep helping and healing those who are serious about getting well! Best wishes, Teresa Barnard Denver, CO
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
Dr Kolb saved my life! She did a beautiful job removing my breast implants & treating all my coinfections. She gave my husband his wife back & my daughter her mother back! I was bedridden when I got to her & im able to lfind vet life my ldaughter fed again. She will forever be my God sent Angel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?
My personal experiences with Dr Kolb have been amazing. She saved my life!! She was the only physician whom knew what was killing me. I even brought my daughter to her when no other Dr. could dx her. Again Dr Kolb was there with the answers. She is so knowledgeable and cares immensely about her patients. Her staff is awesome. I have never had an issue with any of her employees. I would highly recommend Dr.Susan Kolb
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kolb?