Dr. Susan Kolb, MD

Dr. Susan Kolb, MD

Holistic Medicine | Female

We use a holistic approach to care and are associated with an integrative medical practice, Millennium Healthcare.We use a holistic approach to care and are associated with an integrative medical practice, Millennium Healthcare.

About the Author: Dr. Kolb graduated from Johns Hopkins University and received her medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine. She completed her post-graduate education in plastic surgery and general surgery at Wilford Hall Medical Center. Specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kolb has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 1985 and is a founding diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine. She is a member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, American Holistic Medical Association and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Kolb has been in private practice in the Atlanta area since 1988 and is also the founder of Plastikos Surgery Center. Plastikos was established in 1995 as a holistic surgery center incorporating many disciplines of alternative medicine and spiritual healing. Dr. Kolb hosts a weekly radio program "Temple of Health" every Saturday from 12:00 - 1:00 pm, which offers a variety of informative topics on holistic and spiritual medicine as well as health and fitness. Susan Kolb, M.D., FACS, is the Founder of Plastikos Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center, Millennium Healthcare and. She is a recognized authority on energy healing and spiritual medicine as well as one of Atlanta's leading plastic surgeons. Dr. Kolb incorporates holistic, spiritual, Traditional Chinese Medicine and the teachings of ancient healers into her modern surgery practice.

Dr. Kolb's Experience

See how Dr. Kolb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kolb

Dr. Kolb accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kolb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolb to family and friends
Dr. Kolb's Performance
in Charleston, SC |
My experience with Dr. Kolb was excellent. She spent 2.5 hours with me in consultation in order to explain all the details of surgery and recovery. My cosmetic result was excellent as well. I highly recommend Dr. Kolb.
Dr. Kolb is the best! I'm so pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Her skill and knowledge is untouchable.
in San Diego , CA |
Best surgeon/human she's an angel !!!! She gave me my life back I highly recommen Dr.Kolb and her book for any women going thru breast implant illness. After seeing 21 doctors it felt great finally being with a surgeon that knows what they are doing. Also she is treating my eight year old daughter with antifunglus due to the fact she was exposed to silicone during my pregnancy. Forever thankful for Doctor Kolb for giving me my life back and helping me with my daughter.
Dr Kolb is a pioneer in treating breast implant illness. So many other doctors dismiss that implants make women ill that soon you begin to lose hope of ever getting well. Dr Kolb is different. She understands the havoc these faulty devices cause to the body. She is an extremely skilled surgeon yet also understands the need for a holistic approach to wellness. She is available to her patients (and non patients) for FREE advice as needed. No other doc does this! Dr Kolb is simply the BEST!
in nottingham, uk |
I am 3 years out of surgery now and am compelled to say that there hasn't been a day since my surgery where Susan wasn't available to navigate my recovery from this complex disease. I guess that's the most Nobel and honest thing to say about Susan and being her patient. I was cured the say I went to her for surgery I just had to learn myself how to heal effectively... I'm 5 months pregnant now and hoping to breast feed finally safely and its all down to her. I was near death and have been reborn
Dr Kolb is extremely knowledgeable in a multitude of areas. This surgeon is incredibly talented and pioneered breast implant illness (siliconosis). She has saved my life after a surgeon lied to me that all was removed and I became progressively sick. She and her staff always answer quickly and never let me down as I continue to detox and heal from this implant disaster. Well worth the trip, only wish doctors and surgeons stuck to the code of ethics like she does!
in Houma, LA |
She's an amazing human being and a wonderful doctor ,that has given a quality of life back, to so many woman ,over the years ,after our breast implants made us so sick , I'd 100% trust in her with my life.
in San Mateo, CA |
Susan Kolb saved my life exactly a year ago. I had silicone implants. My body was falling apart due to the implants. Dr. Kolb is the most skilled and knowledgeable doctor who is solving the unsolvable. She helped me to make my explant decision with confidence and guided my path. I am convinced there is no better. Dr. Kolb provides world class care. I would have flown in from anywhere in the world to see her.
in Louisville, KY |
I had 34 year old saline breast implants, was so very sick. Flew to Atlanta because I trusted Dr Kolb and because she will continue to treat you for the BII after the surgery. I believe she saved my life. Dr Kolb also understands MTHFR, and Hashimotos and knows how to treat those problems. Dr Kolb has the knowledge and skills, the only drawback is you have to be patient because she has so many sick women going to her. I like that I can e mail her with a question and she will reply. Excellent
in Denver, CO |
I explanted/lift in Oct. 2016. Health wise, I'm probably 85% improved and getting better every day and owe it all to Dr. Kolb. Her protocol for detoxing is unsurpassed by any other explant doctor. We must realize it isn't a matter of only getting the toxic implants and capsules out but also about the detox follow-up. No one does it better than Dr. Susan Kolb. Dr. Kolb, keep helping and healing those who are serious about getting well! Best wishes, Teresa Barnard Denver, CO
in Houma, Louisiana |
Dr Kolb saved my life! She did a beautiful job removing my breast implants & treating all my coinfections. She gave my husband his wife back & my daughter her mother back! I was bedridden when I got to her & im able to lfind vet life my ldaughter fed again. She will forever be my God sent Angel!
in Calvert City Ky |
My personal experiences with Dr Kolb have been amazing. She saved my life!! She was the only physician whom knew what was killing me. I even brought my daughter to her when no other Dr. could dx her. Again Dr Kolb was there with the answers. She is so knowledgeable and cares immensely about her patients. Her staff is awesome. I have never had an issue with any of her employees. I would highly recommend Dr.Susan Kolb
in Waukee, IA |
Dr Susan Kolb saved my life. Saline Breast implants had left mold inside my body. They were replaced with silicone that caused health problems almost immediately. I was dying and I I knew it. Dr Kolb's practice helped me by removing the then ruptured implants that were. Messing silicone throughout my body. It's been 2 years and she has continued to help me with healing from this horrible disease. I will be forever grateful for her and her work.
in Acworth, GA |
I had a consultation with Dr Kolb and Dr Gordon December of 2016 to get my implants out 2/16. She was professional and knew exactly how to treat my symptoms. I haven't felt this good in years. With her help I am getting better day to day from the toxic implants I had. Her staff was also professional and very helpful anytime I called or came in. Dr Kolb is always available Day or night ready to answer questions and help in anyway she can. She has nothing but her patients best interest in mind
in Slidell, LA |
Dr Susan Kolb is more than just a plastic surgeon. She cares for her patience as if we were her own family. Her holistic part is a bonus and aiding in our Wellness. I would recommend to my family and friends. I do not trust anyone other than her.
in Venice, FL |
Knowledgeable and to the point. Dr. Kolb delivered the service I was expecting for my procedure... I wish I could have her closer so she can help me with the rest of my treatment. Highly recommended.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Susan Kolb is a true healer and gift to this world. Two years ago she removed my silicone breast implants, silicone-filled lymph nodes and fanatic job with my lift and post-surgery detox program. After surgery I instantly felt better and now my whole body and soul feels back to health and balance.
in FL |
Dr. Kolb is a wonderful and caring surgeon. She listens and understands what we go through. She even answers emails personally. I am very pleased with my results and all then follow up care Dr. Kolb and her staff give to me. I highly recommend Dr. Kolb
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Kolb. My first appointment was a great experience. She explained what was happening to me and why. She spent over 2 hours with me. She did an excellent job with my surgery and saved my life! I had an explant and lift. I am very happy with the results. She has continued to support my healing and health concerns two years after surgery! You won't find another doctor that would freely give time and advice like she does. She is an angel!
in Coppell, TX |
Pure and simple. This woman saved my life. After much research I chose Dr. Kolb to do my surgery. The main reason was her detox protocol which is customized for each patient. Removing the implants alone doesn't remove all the toxins that spread throughout the body; that's why some explant patients are still sick. Kind of like removing cancer and having no follow up chemo or radiation to kill the cancer cells that escaped! I am 3 months post explant and once again have a life!
in Florida |
DR. KOLB SAVED MY LIFE - Dr. Kolb performed my explant surgery. I had saline implants for 10 years, and was very, very ill. Dr. Kolb is the most wonderful surgeon EVER! She is so caring, compassionate, and is there for anything you need. She continues to care for you, and will answer any questions at the drop of a hat. If you are looking for the BEST surgeon out there, Dr. Kolb is the one. I traveled from Fl to have my surgery, and am soo thankful I did. She literally saved my life!
in Rockwell, NC |
I cant say enough good things about Dr Kolb & what she has done for me. After reading her book about breast implant illness, I knew I had to make the journey to see her. In my consultation she took her time with me, answered all of my questions, calmed all of my fears, & was a gentle, caring soul with me. When I woke up from my surgery I knew immediately I was healed. A year later she still answers any questions I have within 24 hours-her care is over & beyond any other Dr, love her so!
in AL |
Dr. Susan Kolb is wonderful!!! I love how never rushes when she sees me in the office. She ALWAYS takes her time to go over everything with me and making sure I understand everything! I drive over 3 hours to see her and she is well worth the drive!!! I know Dr. Kolb saved my life, without a doubt!!!
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Kolb is the most capable, caring doctor. She is one of the only doctors in the world who understands breast implant illness and knows how to treat it. She goes above and beyond for her patients continuing to care for them when most mainstream doctors tell women who are gravely ill that is all in their heads or try to push pills on them that would make them even sicker. I went to her in an almost nonfunctional state, extremely sick, and she has made me well again.
in Mount Carmel, IL |
I don't even know where to start...this woman saved my life! I've seen her for two separate surgeries and her kindness, compassion, and skill levels are literally off the charts! Her willingness to listen and her vast medical knowledge are just a few things that make her amazing! There's never a question she can't answer for you and she always has an explaination as to why she's choosing a particular treatment plan, how it works, and why it works! I'll be returning to her for any future needs!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Kolb removed my disintegrating breast implants (received after Mastectomy) and has lead me through the journey of healing. She knows more about what it takes to heal from Breast Implant Illness than any other doctor. Using a combination of her traditional medical training, holistic medicine and a tremendous amount of experience and intuition, she has been able to help me heal, where no other doctor could. She is devoted to her patients and has supported me remotely over the past 3 years.
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. Kolb saved my life. I was in surgery with her and another surgeon for over 5 hours. My health has recovered thanks to her. If you choose Dr. Kolb it is the best decision you will make.
in Middletown, CT |
Dr. Kolb is the most knowledagble Plastic Surgeon in breast implant illness and that's why I chose her. Her dedication to me over the last 18 months is honorable. She saved my life and contuines to answer and treat my symptoms within 24 hours. She saved my life and I thank God he sent me to her. Her and her staff are professional and CARING!!!!
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr Kolb is an amazing doctor! She saved my life 5 years ago. I was extremely sick from my breast implants. Who would have ever thought! Her expertise has helped me regain my health. I would recommend her all day long because I feel she is probably the only doctor in the world who actually understands how to heal people from this sickness. Lots involved in healing. Thanks Dr Kolb for diagnosing me correctly and explanting me and giving me a proper protocol to detox.
in Waterville, ME |
Absolutely the most knowledgeable surgeon in the country and beyond when it comes to breast implant illness. Amazing staff and overall experience from the office to the OR and after care. She answers emails personally even long after your procedure.
Carlsbad, CA |
I had ruptured silicone breast implants and knew I needed to seek out the best surgeon as well as someone with experience and knowing how to be treated after removal. I had silicone implants for almost 30 years and now 6 months post op following her detox regime I have my life back. I love my natural breasts and I am so glad that I flew across country to go to her. Removal is the first step the aftercare was critical to my healing. Best decision I ever made was choosing Dr Kolb.
Tucker |
Dr Kolb is one of the most unprofessional plastic surgeons I have ever encountered. Would give ZERO stars if it were an option. If you are considering her, RECONSIDER!
My sister in law feels that you are heaven sent. I am grateful to you for caring spirit and pray you are the Angel. I will repost as this path progresses.
in Highland Falls, NY |
Horrible Surgeon and very rude. Stay away!
in Shawnee, Kansas |
Dr Susan Kolb saved my life. I had been very very sick for a long time and had seen so many doctors....who did nothing but misdiagnose me. My husband and I flew out to Georgia to meet Dr Kolb, two days later she removed my saline breast implants that had been leaking. I was full of black mold and toxins. My surgery was the end of October. As soon as I woke up after my surgery I knew I had been cured. I have not felt this good in ten years. I am so thankful and blessed to have found her.
in Boca Raton Florida |
Ex plant and lift breasts and nips are uneven and I also believe someone else did one side because when she took off my bandanges she actually told me so --she was very strange during consult and told me she had physic powers and not nice after surgery when I called her cause I was so sick because I was actually worse w Lyme symtons. I have not gotten better and it's been two years and I am now doubting it was my implants at all. She also left segment of drain tube in my ab i found out 6 months
This patient signed paperwork and paid for an assistant surgeon that was doing one side in order to reduce surgery time. Her consents cover asymmetry which is common with this surgery. I never told any patient that I had physic powers. We treat all coinfections including Lyme's. We follow our patients for many years after surgery and treat them for free including antifungals if needed. If the drain claim is true but if it is, it would be a first in 30 years of practice.
in Cocoa Beach, FL |
In my opinion, there is not a doctor like Dr. Kolb. I was very sick and she was THE ONLY doctor who not only helped me, but she cares. She removed a ruptured implant and found that I had mold and a staph infection. The care did not stop there. She has been in constant contact with me and ALWAYS gets back to me with any questions I have. (No doctor has ever even called me back to check on me, much less continued contact with me when I wasn't coming in for a paid visit.) She is BRILLIANT!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Kolb is committed to her patients. She took out my leaking breast implants that had been creating health problems. She is a rare doctor that uses both western medicine and other approaches, like muscle testing and supplements to build your system up. Dr. Kolb is committed to her patients---she is responsive via email and her Facebook page, before and long after your surgical procedure to get you back to health.
Huntsville, AL |
Office not organized no bed side manner plus after explant and lift boobs are uneven. I was told she will not revise. I believe someone else stitched up one side and her the other. For cosmetic purposes I wouldn't recommend. Explant and detox I would.
Aysmmetry is very common after explantation and the patient signs paperwork that states that they understand this can happen. Fat grafting may be needed to correct this and is outside the control of the explanting surgeon. Many patients pay for an assistant surgeon as well in order to decrease surgery time. Our cosmetic results are superior to most explanting surgeons but any plastic surgeon will tell you that problems can occur.
Breast Implant Illness Expert Highly Recommended. Dr. Kolb Saved My Life. Atlanta, GA Out of the kindness of her heart, Dr. Kolb helped me regain my life when other doctors couldn't help me. THERE WAS NO ONE TO HELP ME. When I think of Dr. Kolbs life, her tireless service of helping thousands of women and they're family's and saving lives like mine, I am reminded of how she is following Gods higher calling, to serve. Thank-you & God Bless You Dr. Kolb.
in Hampton |
I was very sick lost her weight eyesight the ability to walk. Dr. Coleman Dr Gordon I know saved my life I had surgery December 1 2015 and I knew it was not going to live another week they hurried up and made my appointment.. Your cold is an expert she is very intelligent more so than any person I've ever met! She told me I was not going to die she and Dr Gordon did the best job does no one in Virginia not even VCU WOUuld help me!! People who criticize her are ignorant and must not be deathly il
Have you seen Dr. Susan Kolb, MD?

Compare Dr. Kolb

Dr. Kolb says...

About the Author:

Susan Kolb, M.D., FACS, is the Founder of Plastikos Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center, Millennium Healthcare and. She is a recognized authority on energy healing and spiritual medicine as well as one of Atlanta's leading plastic surgeons. Dr. Kolb incorporates holistic, spiritual, Traditional Chinese Medicine and the teachings of ancient healers into her modern surgery practice.

Dr. Kolb's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kolb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Holistic Medicine
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• AOA, -
      • Third Annual Sweetheart Video Festival Awards for weekly TV show on holistic medicine, -
      • Phi Beta Kappa, -

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kolb's Board Certifications

Completed in 1980

Wilford Hall Med Center

Completed in 1984

Johns Hopkins U

Dr. Kolb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Holistic Medicine

• Breast Surgical Procedure
    • Brow Lift
    • Burn Surgical Procedure
    • Detoxification
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Hand Surgery
    • Hand Tendon Repair
    • Labiaplasty
    • Liposuction
    • Nerve Block, Somatic
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Peripheral Nerve Block