Dr. Susan Keiler, MD

Dr. Susan Keiler, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Susan Keiler, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Manitowoc, WI. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Manitowoc

1515 Randolph Ct

Manitowoc, WI 54220

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Keiler

See how frequently Dr. Keiler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Keiler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Keiler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Keiler "Dr. Keiler is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Board-Certified Pediatric Dermatologist. Her professional areas of interest include the specialized care and treatment of skin, hair, and nail problems that affect children including pigmented birthmarks, hemangiomas, port wine stains, alopecia areata and atopic dermatitis. Dr. Keiler also takes an interest in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, treatment of acne, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema."

This content was provided by Dr. Keiler "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Angioma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Boil
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Hemangioma
  • Hives
  • Ingrown Nail
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • University Hospitals/ Case Western-Cleveland, Oh
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Northwestern University-Chicago, Il
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Keiler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keiler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keiler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keiler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keiler to family and friends
Dr. Keiler's Performance
Sheboygan, WI |
Dr Keiler did a very thorough exam. I was in and out in a timely manner.
Sheboygan Falls, WI |
I see Dr. Keiler at the Sheboygan Falls office and the only complaint I have is it seems I always have to wait 20-30 minutes each time I go to see her. But, I don't mind waiting as the care I receive, how she makes you very comfortable, her patience when answering questions, and the great job she did when I had to have minor surgery, was well worth the wait.
Pulaski, WI |
Dr. Susan Keiler was very nice and helpful. She explained to me everything very clearly and she makes me feel more confident for my upcoming surgery.
New Holstein |
We are happy with the level of interest, care and concern shown by Dr. Keiler and would recommend her to anyone..
in Manitowoc, WI |
Had a very good visit. Dr. Keiler and the staff are doing a great job.
Manitowoc, WI |
I was very pleased with my exam and treatment. My questions were answered to my satisfaction. I did not have to wait beyond my scheduled time.
in Sheboygan, WI |
DR KEILER , IS VERY UNDERSTANDIND AND CONCERENED ABOUT ISSUES YOU HAVE AND EXPLAIN E WHAT STEPS TO RELIEVE ISSUES , HER STAFF IS ALSO VERY FREINDLY AND MAKE YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE .
in Kenosha, WI |
very smart and knowing
in Plymouth, WI |
Dr Keiler is very professional with good personality and communication skills. Support staff are all friendly.
in Racine, WI |
Dr. Keiler and her staff help you feel comfortable. Dr. Keiler takes time with you and answers all your questions. I would highly recommend her.
in 60096 |
Very friendly, explains procedures and exams well, staff is friendly. Nurse is helpful
Kenosha, WI |
Very helpful doctor who really cares for her patients and ensures the right medication is available fir them.. also the appointments go as scheduled..
in Plymouth, WI |
HI I AM ARTHUR LAMMERS AND HAVE SUSAN FOR OVER FOUR YEARS NOW AND SHES THE BEST , EASY TO TALK TO AND FINDS ALL MY CANCER SPOTS ,WHICH ARE TO MANY. THANK'S
in Plymouth, WI |
I recommend Dr..Keiler highly.
Two Rivers |
I like Dr. Keiler. She is kind, passionate and very professional!!! My daughter really likes her!!!
Fond Du Lac, WI |
I wasn't familiar with this Doctor or practice but I was able to get an onsite appointment within 2 days of calling.
Manitowoc Wisconsin |
Dr. Keiler efficiently solved my problem. I have already recommended her to family members. Thank you Dr. Keiler and .staff.
Sheboygan, WI |
Dr. Keiler is great. Quick office visit. Thorough evaluation.
Plymouth, WI |
Dr. Keiler is a person that seems to genuinely listen and care for her patients. She quickly and effectively took care of me.
Plymouth, WI |
Dr Keiler is a caring professional. I have been her patient for about 5 years and have always been been pleased with her treatments.
Kenosha, WI |
Excellent! Both of my sons see her, and I do too! Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Would highly recommend her.
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Manitowoc, WI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Keiler for several years. She is very easy to talk to, very considerate, and always take good care of my needs. I highly recommend her.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Sheboygan Falls, WI |
This was my first meeting with Dr Keiler. She made me feel as if I had known her for a very long time. Her approach was very thorough and easy to understand. When asked if I had any pain, I questioned when she was going to begin as the procedure involving 21 stitches was painless and was completed very quickly.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Manitowoc WII |
Very easy to talk to. She made me feel very comfortable!
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Keiler has been very helpful. She cares a lot about her patients. I would recommend her to everyone who needs a dermatologist.
Sheboygan, WI |
Efficient and personable. All staff . Worked with me and for me.
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
vERY thourough and friendly
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Manitowoc, WI |
I was very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Keiler. I was taken to the exam room on time. She was very thorough. Her nurse was very helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr.Keiler to family and friends.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Sheboygan, WI |
Dr. Keiler always listens intently to my concerns and provides consistently accurate diagnosis and treatment. Her friendly disposition makes every visit comfortable.
Sheboygan, WI |
Dr Keiler is thorough in her evaluation and answers any questions. I'd recommend her to everyone.
in Elkhart Lake, WI |
I was treated with such care. Her nurse was excellent and told me every step of the way what she was doing as a biopsy was taken
in Sheboygan, WI |
I'm very pleased with the care that Dr. Keiler provides. She's good at spotting things that I didn't know about, and as one who has had skin cancer, this is very important to me!
in Whitelaw, WI |
It always is great to be able to communicate with Dr. Susan Keiler. Answers questions so I can understand and listens to my concerns.
Plymouth, WI |
Dr. Keiler is excellent and I trust her totally knowing I'm going to get the best possible care. Thank You Dr. Keiler!
Manitowoc, WI |
My experience with Dr. Keiler has been very positive . I have been going to her for several years and have recommended her to family and friends.
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Plymouth, WI |
Dr. Keiler is personable and thorough. I feel comfortable and confident seeing her for my annual skin care checks.
Manitowoc, WI |
She is very nice! Spends plenty of time with you, answers all your questions, and is most thorough!
in Kenosha, Wi |
Dr. Keiler is a very caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable physician. My teenage daughter had several issues that needed to be addressed and she took care of everything!
Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Keillor diagnosed my problem very quickly and took care of relieving the irritation. I will keep this in mind the next time I need a dermatology Doctor.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Keiler is the most compassionate, interesting and capable Dermatologist I've met. She has treated myself as well as my two daughters over the past several years for various skin conditions and we all agree that she is very thorough, very welcoming and very professional.
in Sheboygan Falls, WI |
I'm in the process of seeing Dr. Keiler for two weeks (4 visits so far) with a mysterious rash. She is the first medical professional I've seen in a 3 month process that is tackling this with a refreshing combination of empathy and being highly investigative. She has gone above in beyond by being extra communicative and concerned in the most difficult/painful time in my life. I highly recommend her for dermatology knowledge, personality, and communication skills.
Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Keiler is very friendly, listens to your concerns and doesn't rush you out the door, as some dermatologists can do. I would highly recommend her for any dermatology concerns. I had a skin cancer screening and she was very thorough.
in Manitowoc, WI |
A short and informative appointment. Was able to get in same day. Very professional and helpful. Will highly recommend Dr. Keiler to everyone.
in Beach Park, IL |
Already have recommended Dr Keiler to friends and family.
in Two Rivers, WI |
Dr. Keiler carefully listens to my concerns and is thorough in her exams and rechecks. Appointments are easy to schedule and usually right on time.
Kiel, WI |
Dr. Keiler is caring and helpful. She wanted to be sure that I understood her concerns, and took care of my issue. I highly recommend Dr. Keiler.
in Francis Creek, WI |
Appointment for a three month skin cancer check up. Appointment scheduled for 2:00. I arrived early and checked in early and met with doctor early. I noted a dry skin patch and was fever a sample cream to use. Loved being in and out of appointment ahead of schedule and the FREE sample
in Winthrop Harbor, IL |
My first appointment with Dr. Keiler, she had to correct a problem another doctor caused. She had to reopen a wound and found a piece of packing material had been left behind in the wound by the other doctor. Dr.Keiler performed surgery and fixed my condition. Wound healed quickly ending over a month of pain caused by other doctor. I was so impressed with Dr.Keiler I ask her to take me on as her patient.I have recently returned for a 2nd visit for my yearly check up. She is awesome!
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Keller is very knowledgeable and skilled at her profession. Very personable. Makes one feel comfortable during procedures.
in Sheboygan, WI |
First I appreciate the accommodation to my immediate need to see Dr Keiler. Not everyone would consider my situation urgent. Second, I am thankful for the time spent on consultation and options provided. The entire staff is friendly and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Keiler, MD?

Visit Dr. Keiler

Dr. Keiler accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.