Dr. Susan Hall, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Susan Hall, MD
Dr. Susan Hall, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tehachapi, CA. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District.

Dr. Hall's Care Philosophy

We take the time to listen to each patient. Some times that means you may have to wait a little longer but you know you will get your time when it is your turn. Most of our patients agree that quality care is more important than fast care.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Hall is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
    2.7
    Dr. Hall's Performance
    in Tehachapi, CA |
    Dr. Hall is the most wonderful, caring, committed, conscientious, personable....well, the list could go on and on and I only have 500 characters to begin with! I have found her staff to be just as wonderful as the doctor! When we first moved to Tehachapi in 2008, I tried, and left, 2 doctors before I found Dr. Hall. We recently faced the possibility of moving back to our home of 30 years down south. One of our biggest concerns was finding a doctor like Dr. Hall down in the city. We stayed.
    Tehachapi, Ca |
    She acts like there is nothing she can do to help me, insisting I just have allergies, and won't let me get tested for diseases that run in my family. As well, she stopped letting me book appointments and her staff is very rude.
    in Tehachapi, CA |
    My family and I have been patients of Dr Hall for over 15 years, and NP Steinberg since she joined the practice, about 9 years ago. The both of them are VERY knowledgeable, genuinely concerned, compassionate, Health Care Providers. Sometimes you have to wait longer than expected, to see the Dr or her NP. I believe this to be due to their thorough examination, and answering of my questions. They do NOT rush me, and will address other issues, outside of what my original appointment was for :-)
    in Tehachapi, CA |
    I always have to see the NP (Teri). She talks over me when I try to ask questions/voice concerns and acts noticeably annoyed/rude. I sensed something was off the first visit but I really wanted to like her. I had to wait 2 hours to see her with no air conditioning and when I asked her about some swelling because I was scared she blamed "people like me for the 2 hour wait" because the visit was supposed to be about a medication I was taking. No compassion and most unprofessional doctor visit ever
    in Tehachapi, CA |
    In my opinion, Dr Hall needs a new office staff. I appreciated her care and concern, but the billing issues, lack of return phone calls, and lack of professionalism will not bring me to return. I really wanted to continue seeing her but the negatives outweigh the positives.
    Tehachapi, CA |
    Dr Hall is an acceptable doctor - when you get to see her. Most of the time, expect to be passed off to her NP. The last two times we scheduled an appointment, we were left waiting for over an hour, despite being the only patients there. After waiting for 2 hours today for our appt with my 4 and 2 yos who were understandably cranky, I was treated very rudely by the NP who said she would not explain my son's prescription since I was clearly in too much of a rush and only wanted to complain.
    in Tehachapi |
    Dr hall is fine as a doctor, but you need to be prepared to stay at the office for hours on end. I have been here for two hours for a two year olds wellness check.
    Tehachapi, CA |
    Dr. Hall herself was fine, but her staff was incompetent. My husband and I liked her well enough to use her, but going through her staff was too frustrating. We will not be returning.
    Have you seen Dr. Susan Hall, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hall?

Dr. Hall's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2000

Glendale Adventist Hosp
      University Of California At Los Angeles

• French

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Circumcision, Infant