Dr. Susan J. Hall, MD

Dr. Susan J. Hall, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 54 years old

We take the time to listen to each patient. Some times that means you may have to wait a little longer but you know you will get your time when it is your turn. Most of our patients agree that quality care is more important than fast care.Read more

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hall
Dr. Hall's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (21)
in Tehachapi, CA |
I always have to see the NP (Teri). She talks over me when I try to ask questions/voice concerns and acts noticeably annoyed/rude. I sensed something was off the first visit but I really wanted to like her. I had to wait 2 hours to see her with no air conditioning and when I asked her about some swelling because I was scared she blamed "people like me for the 2 hour wait" because the visit was supposed to be about a medication I was taking. No compassion and most unprofessional doctor visit ever
in Tehachapi, CA |
In my opinion, Dr Hall needs a new office staff. I appreciated her care and concern, but the billing issues, lack of return phone calls, and lack of professionalism will not bring me to return. I really wanted to continue seeing her but the negatives outweigh the positives.
Tehachapi, CA |
Dr Hall is an acceptable doctor - when you get to see her. Most of the time, expect to be passed off to her NP. The last two times we scheduled an appointment, we were left waiting for over an hour, despite being the only patients there. After waiting for 2 hours today for our appt with my 4 and 2 yos who were understandably cranky, I was treated very rudely by the NP who said she would not explain my son's prescription since I was clearly in too much of a rush and only wanted to complain.
in Tehachapi |
Dr hall is fine as a doctor, but you need to be prepared to stay at the office for hours on end. I have been here for two hours for a two year olds wellness check.
Tehachapi, CA |
Dr. Hall herself was fine, but her staff was incompetent. My husband and I liked her well enough to use her, but going through her staff was too frustrating. We will not be returning.
Have you seen Dr. Susan J. Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2000

Glendale Adventist Hosp
    University Of California At Los Angeles

• French

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Circumcision, Infant