Dr. Susan Fracisco, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 59
Psychiatry4141 Geary Blvd Fl 3 San Francisco, CA 94118
Dr. Susan Fracisco, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in San Francisco, CA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine medical school in 1988. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fracisco to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Fracisco's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Delusional Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Fracisco accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.