Dr. Susan Fox, DO

Dr. Susan Fox, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Susan Fox, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Fox is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Pavilion for Women's Health and Wellness

8501 SW 124th Ave Ste 211

Miami, FL 33183

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Preferred Medical Plan

Learn about Dr. Fox

Video

Dr. Fox's Experience

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Westchester General Hopsital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Southeastern Medical Center-Florida
  • University of Miami - Jackson Memorial

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Portuguese

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kendall Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Fox is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Fox's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I go to Dr.fox's located in Kendall (used to because I will never go back there again). I have been a patient there for about three years. I liked it at first, about a year and a half ago it got terrible! I had gone 3 months without my period and the doctor didn't really seem to care she did no tests, nothing, I had to go to another doctor and turns out I have PCOS. After my pap I never received a call just a call from a from a machine saying a prescription was sent. They treat you like a number
Atlanta, GA |
Total factory. Prepare to wait hours. Waiting rooms (yes multiple) were overflowing. Also they don't actually use their online scheduling system so I don't know why they have it. Or the checkin kiosks they have you use, then fill out the same thing on paper, then give the same info to the front desk. Doesn't make sense. Saw Dr fox for 1 minute so can't say whether she's good once you get to her. Medical assistant taking vitals etc was didn't bother getting correct info and dose. Shame on dr fox
Miami, FL |
This was my first appointment with dr Fox waited two hours and I was never advised that Dr. Fox was not in the office, some nurse practice come into my room told me dr. Fox was not in the office and she was doing my test :( I'm sorry but if you make an appointment with the doctor and she is not available they should let you know and is your choice to come back when she is there. Very upset with the hole thing , i had never experience anything like that sad !!!!!!!!
Steamboat Springs, CO |
Awesome doctor. Take great care of my Medical issues.
in Miami, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fox for over 10 years. She has always provided mesuperb gynecological care to me. Scheduling of appointment have been easy and they call me to remind me approximately a week before and also the day prior to the appointment. Dr. Fox has always answered all of my questions and he has provided me with compassionate and highly knowledgeable care. I am currently receiving my obstetric care from Dr. Fox and I feel very lucky to have her as she has been wonderful.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr Susan Fox has been my doctor for 15 years and is absolutely wonderful. She is very knowledgeable, professional, accommodating and genuinely kind. I feel extremely comfortable with her. I have nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Fox and her staff.
in Miami, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Fox for over 15 years. She has always been very patient , knowledgeable and thorough. She guided me through my pregnancy step by step especially when it was a bit Difficult. She explains everything very well. I never feel rushed and her office staff is very nice and accommodating.
in Miami, FL |
DON'T VISIT THIS MEDICAL CTR!. It's impossible to make an appoint., they hang up the phone, they leave u waiting on the phone for more than 15 min. Waiting time the day of your app can be 3 hrs or more . You never see the dr, instead u see a nurse practitioner. Neither the Dr. nor the nurse take the time to talk about your symptoms, everything is fast, they say everything is normal, and is ok when is not. They don't help u to address your problems. I wouldn't recommend her!!! Unhappy ex- patient
in Hialeah, FL |
Horrible experience with this doctor. Extremely long wait times and you continuously have to ask them to assist you. The majority of their staff is rude and unwilling to help you. On top of that you don't even get to see the doctor at all, only a nurse practitioner. Do not see this doctor.
in Miami, FL |
She want that Friendly last time i saw her . The worst is the staff that works with her at kendall pavilion they all rude and make you wait an 1 hour to be taken to the exam room and then once they tell you to remove your clothes and put a gown on they make you wait over an hour more to see the doctor..which doesnt make sense to me! to be waiting for her naked inside a cold exam room for the longest!!
in Miami, FL |
Worst place ever, from office staff to the doctor, every single appointment I've had they have re-scheduled. They send you over to other clinics for test but they forget to send in referrals and authorizations, even after you have called 3 times to remind them. They will also leave you on hold for 10-20 minutes at a time then forget you were on hold and hang up. The staff is very rude stating that they can't do anything for something that was their mistake in the first place. Don't come here.
in Miami, FL |
Their equipment is very old. The administrative staff has zero idea of what they are doing. The appointments are re-scheduled all the time for no apparent reason. Do not go here and waste your time with these people. Find another OBGYN. Extremely poor service.
in Coral Gables, FL |
This place is terrible. From ghetto uncourteous staff, to ridiculous waiting times. They took two hours after my appointment to attend me. Their recommendations from one doctor to another were contradicting. If you don't complain they will leave you in a waiting room unattended for hours. No body seems to know what they're doing. The staff is extremely rude. I will never go back there again. Oh and even though Susan Fox is your doctor she will never be the one to attend you.
in Miami, FL |
I've attended this office for over 5 years seeing Dr. Medrano, but as I am now pregnant I have been seeing Dr.Fox for ultrasounds. I have to ask and prompt every answer. The biggest issue was at 7 weeks pregnant, she could not see anything (due to their extremely old equipment) and she made it seem as though there was nothing there and I should bring on my period forcefully. In a panic I went to Mercy and saw my little peanut and saw the perfect heartbeat. That's completely unprofessional.
in Fl |
The doctor is wonderful IF you are able to see her. Staff is uncaring and cold. Test results are delayed for no reason. If an office is so busy, they can't take care of their patients, they should cut back on accepting new patients! Take care of established patients with a history. This doctor doesn't do that.
in Miami, FL |
Fantastic physician. She explains thing in a well understood calm manner and does not stress me as the patient with any diagnosis, just provides a concise explanation. I don't have kids, but when I do, she will be delivering them, that's how much I trust her.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
Are you Dr. Fox?