Dr. Susan Fox, DO

Dr. Susan Fox, DO

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 65

Dr. Susan Fox, DO is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Fox has more experience with Gynecologic Conditions than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fox to book an appointment.

Dr. Susan Fox's Center for Women

2.4

Dr. Fox?
  • Wait times (12)
  • Long wait times (36)
This is unprofessional place. I am not sure what is the motivation, but FYI we are international. They made us wait for 4 hours and the expected treatment of test done. Even, the so called dr didn’t talk about our concerns or to give us any advice. I feel disrespected and purposefully attacked. That is not how you want to end up the first test of your beloved pregnancy. You guys need to check the level professionalism of all your stuff. After all, this is COVID-19 time and place do not park your little space. Be responsible.
aza – Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
She has zero bedside manner. She did not listen to me. I left her office in shock. and zero answers as to why my period is so bad.
ms – Sep 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I was lucky enough to get Dr. Fox herself. My first Gyno check in 17 years, so I was scared. She was excellent and fast. So relieved.
Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I am an international student, called to book an appointment one month ago. I was supposed to have a visit tomorrow at 1 PM and they called me now telling me they cannot see me unless I don't present a referral from my primary doctor. It's friday and tomorrow will be Saturday, so tell me which primary doctor would be ever available on a friday to attend me? or even get my call for a referral? To not speak of the waiting time on the line. This place is a joke. Don't even think to go there. If i Could give 0 stars I would
Beatrice D – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
She is the worst Dr. I ever met. She has zero compassion. Please stay away from that place!!!
OLGA RIOS – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
It's not the first visit where I was left waiting for more than an hour from my appointment time. Having scheduled the first appointment time of the day since I have a busy work schedule, the doctor shows up a half hour after the appointment time to the office and I was still not called an hour after my appointment time and had to leave. Between driving a half hour to and from the appointment this was two hours wasted. The office is not professional and not clean.
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I am not one to complain but I would have to say this. To begin with, I have yet to meet Dr. Susan Fox. I am 12 weeks pregnant and I only see the nurse practitioners. The last appt I went to on August 2019, I got a different nurse. She was super rude and has no bedside manners. She even stated to me what insurance I had because the medicine she would prescribe would be too expensive...another comment was that I would get fat...who says those things to patients? She was clueless that I went to the appt for another concern and I had to stop her so she could check me. They want you in and out, you have to stop to ask questions and when you ask, it is a one word answer, basically brushing out your questions. It is tough when you are a first time mother. The facility is up to date with technology but it cancels out when you have to wait longer in the waiting room than being attended by the nurse practitioner, not even the actual doctor.
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
Had the worst experience. I was a new patient and was kept waiting for over an hour. The patient room i was escorted to was dirty with different fluid spots all over the floor, the trash can overflowing with some on the ground. The doctor finally arrived and didn't introduce herself and during my exam answered a phone call while performing my exam. She scratched me too hard i was bleeding all over. She said she would bring in a pad and then left. No answers were given on medication.
Miami – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
This was honestly the worst doctor's visit I've ever had. I waited over an hour past my appointment time. The doctor didn't even introduce herself or ask me my name before she did my pap smear. She didn't leave any time for questions or spend more than 5 minutes with me. It's been over a month since I went and I still haven't received the results of my test. They did, however, bill my insurance $900 for that 5 minute visit. It is purely a business. Do not go here.
FL – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I'm so glad I found her. I have no complaints, she was great! I have a lot of issues, and she was very nice, answered all my questions, listened to my ideas and was even willing to try them! I'm glad there's an endrocrinologist in her office makes things easier for me. Her office was warm and welcoming. The receptionist was very nice. These people are great, I'm so glad they will be taking care of me.
Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I go to Dr.fox's located in Kendall (used to because I will never go back there again). I have been a patient there for about three years. I liked it at first, about a year and a half ago it got terrible! I had gone 3 months without my period and the doctor didn't really seem to care she did no tests, nothing, I had to go to another doctor and turns out I have PCOS. After my pap I never received a call just a call from a from a machine saying a prescription was sent. They treat you like a number
SV in Miami, FL – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
Total factory. Prepare to wait hours. Waiting rooms (yes multiple) were overflowing. Also they don't actually use their online scheduling system so I don't know why they have it. Or the checkin kiosks they have you use, then fill out the same thing on paper, then give the same info to the front desk. Doesn't make sense. Saw Dr fox for 1 minute so can't say whether she's good once you get to her. Medical assistant taking vitals etc was didn't bother getting correct info and dose. Shame on dr fox
Atlanta, GA – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
This was my first appointment with dr Fox waited two hours and I was never advised that Dr. Fox was not in the office, some nurse practice come into my room told me dr. Fox was not in the office and she was doing my test :( I'm sorry but if you make an appointment with the doctor and she is not available they should let you know and is your choice to come back when she is there. Very upset with the hole thing , i had never experience anything like that sad !!!!!!!!
Miami, FL – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
Awesome doctor. Take great care of my Medical issues.
Steamboat Springs, CO – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Fox for over 10 years. She has always provided mesuperb gynecological care to me. Scheduling of appointment have been easy and they call me to remind me approximately a week before and also the day prior to the appointment. Dr. Fox has always answered all of my questions and he has provided me with compassionate and highly knowledgeable care. I am currently receiving my obstetric care from Dr. Fox and I feel very lucky to have her as she has been wonderful.
Vanessa M. in Miami, FL – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
Dr Susan Fox has been my doctor for 15 years and is absolutely wonderful. She is very knowledgeable, professional, accommodating and genuinely kind. I feel extremely comfortable with her. I have nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Fox and her staff.
Hollywood, FL – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Fox for over 15 years. She has always been very patient , knowledgeable and thorough. She guided me through my pregnancy step by step especially when it was a bit Difficult. She explains everything very well. I never feel rushed and her office staff is very nice and accommodating.
Miriam in Miami, FL – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
DON'T VISIT THIS MEDICAL CTR!. It's impossible to make an appoint., they hang up the phone, they leave u waiting on the phone for more than 15 min. Waiting time the day of your app can be 3 hrs or more . You never see the dr, instead u see a nurse practitioner. Neither the Dr. nor the nurse take the time to talk about your symptoms, everything is fast, they say everything is normal, and is ok when is not. They don't help u to address your problems. I wouldn't recommend her!!! Unhappy ex- patient
Natalie M in Miami, FL – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
Horrible experience with this doctor. Extremely long wait times and you continuously have to ask them to assist you. The majority of their staff is rude and unwilling to help you. On top of that you don't even get to see the doctor at all, only a nurse practitioner. Do not see this doctor.
Lm8753 in Hialeah, FL – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?
She want that Friendly last time i saw her . The worst is the staff that works with her at kendall pavilion they all rude and make you wait an 1 hour to be taken to the exam room and then once they tell you to remove your clothes and put a gown on they make you wait over an hour more to see the doctor..which doesnt make sense to me! to be waiting for her naked inside a cold exam room for the longest!!
Veronica in Miami, FL – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fox, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Fox?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Fox

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Fox treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Fox treats other conditions, please contact the office at (305) 595-6488.

Gynecologic Conditions

Compare with other Gynecologic Conditions specialists.

Dr. Fox is experienced in the area of Gynecologic Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Dr. Fox
Similar Providers
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

• Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Fox accepts

Dr. Fox accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO