Dr. Susan Delaney, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 71

Dr. Delaney

"Dr. Delaney was a God-send in a very low part of my life. I appreciate the time and the attention she spent with me. She was very attentive to my situation and has brought me back to a level ground. Thank you, Dr. Delaney!"

Read Review

"WARNING!! DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON. I would give zero stars if I could. I refuse to call Susan a doctor. On my son's first visit within ten minutes she diagnosed my son as Bipolar. He does not even fit the criteria of Bipolar. She then proceeded to prescribe a dangerously high dose of Depakote (which he didn't need). It was such a high dose that the pharmacist REFUSED to fill it! She was rude and would not let my son speak. She is VERY condescending. THIS IS OUR EXPERIENCE..."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Delaney

3.0

Dr. Delaney?
Dr. Delaney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Delaney, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Delaney, MD?
Dr. Delaney is very patient and kind. She gives you her full attention and listens closely. She makes suggestions regarding behavior modifications as well as medication, when necessary. I travel 50+ miles to her office and I will continue to make the drive. She is worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Delaney, MD?
I had seen several psychologist in the past with limited results so I had almost given up on seeking help when I found doctor Dr. Delaney. Luckily she has great insight and extensive experience in her field that allows her to tackle even the most complicated cases. I am so grateful to have found her, and continue to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Delaney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Delaney?

I am the On-Time Psychiatrist. Appointments begin at exactly the time scheduled. This is very important to working people or to moms. I will spend 90 minutes with you at the initial evaluation. Followup visits will be 25 minutes. Therapy appointments are either 25 minutes or 50 minutes.

• Psychiatry

1978
1977
1969

Dr. Delaney accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Delaney's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Delaney's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder