Dr. Susan Davila, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

All Womens Healthcare 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 400 Hollywood, FL 33021 Get Directions
Dr. Susan Davila, MD
Dr. Susan Davila, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Davila is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital West.

Dr. Davila's Experience

See how Dr. Davila's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davila

Dr. Davila accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Davila is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Davila has admitting privileges.

Dr. Davila's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davila to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Davila's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Davila was the worst doctor I have ever experienced. She told me that I was overdue - despite my protests that I was not and insisted on inducing my son when he was probably only 37-38 weeks because I was measuring "big". She broke my water without asking or discussing first and her csection was comparable to rape.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Davila has been my OB/GYN for a little under a year now and she is so amazing. She is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. My delivery experience with her was great and I had a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Davila met all my wishes to the best of her ability..Also can I just say how amazing the wait time is at this office? Every single appointment I have had there I was in an out in under an hour!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She is the absolute BEST doctor in the world. She has delivered 5 of my babies!
in Hollywood, FL |
She's awesome and caring, I will recommend her 100%
in Hollywood FL |
I have been going to Dr Davila for years. Delivered my son. When I was 44 years old & had the best care & pregnancy. She patient, respectful, available, more knowledgeable than any other MD I know. She is incredible with diagnosing. She is an asset to her field and South Florida. Harriet Campbell
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Davila is a fantastic doctor. she is efficient, has good time management , and is thorough in everything she does whether it be explaining, planning a course of action, or reviewing her findings. The staff is friendly and above all cohesive. They all seem to work well together and there's a huge professionalism to the office as well as friendly environment. She delivered my son and was encouraging me as I pushed and I didn't rip. He came out easily and smooth.
Hollywood, FL |
Disrespectful, inefficient staff. Complete disappointment. Don't waste your time.
in Dania, FL |
I never get to get a hold of the office. Her staff is rude and in the last 3 years i've visited I have NEVER gotten a confirmation call for my appointments. I always just feel like some other customer and check for her. The doctor herself is a very nice woman, but her staff is ridiculous and terrible. I've been trying to contact the office ALL day and just keep getting their third party answering service. H O R R I B L E. Considering transferring to a different doctor and office DEFINITELY.
in Raleigh, NC |
(Birth in FL in 2013): As my pregnancy went on, the visits with her deteriorated. She always burst in with an air of urgency. She didn't deliver my baby, a Nurse Practitioner (Barbara Peluso) did. That wouldn't have been an issue except while I was pushing, I was told to stop for 30 mins to wait for her arrival. Because of this, my baby was distressed. Her heart rate dropped, I spiked a fever and she passed meconium. She wound up in the NICU for 5 days all due to a lack of urgency. STAY AWAY!!
in Fort Lauderdale,FL |
Dr Davila is smart, caring, a good listener, and she does not waste time.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
There should be a button that says not to give any stars susan davila should get her lisenced taken away she practically almost killed my baby at birth instead of doing a c section horrible experience im never ever going to her again also she sends you with other coworkers when they dont even know whats going on with your pregnancy everytime i went in she would ask me have you had this exam done she practically didnt know what exams i needed
in Boynton beach |
I have had two children with Dr davila. While she does speak quickly, she is caring, informative, and the only doc I trust to deliver my children. I live over an hour away from her office. I just found out I am pregnant with my third baby. I will definitely be making that hour plus drive once a month to her office so she can see me through this pregnancy as well.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Davila, MD?
Are you Dr. Davila?

Compare Dr. Davila

Dr. Davila's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Davila has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Davila's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1988

Women and Infants Hospital

Dr. Davila does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davila and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC