Dr. Susan Davies, MD

Dr. Susan Davies, MD

Endocrinology  |
Dr. Susan Davies, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Glenview, IL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

2640 Patriot Blvd Ste 260

Glenview, IL 60026

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource
  • HealthLink
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Davies

Dr. Davies' Experience

Dr. Davies' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology

This content was provided by Dr. Davies "I am dedicated to helping my patients understand their fertility issues. I strive to provide quality care with compassion, in an open and friendly manner, while treating each patient as an individual."

• Endocrinology

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Obstetric Ultrasound
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Davies has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davies does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davies and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davies' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davies to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Davies' Performance
Skokie, IL |
Dr. Davies, got me pregnant when all the other two doctors failed me! She never gave up on me , and promised me I will have my Molly! Well, she is giving me my Molly, plus one, When i was so very nervous Georgette, was the first person to greet me with a smile and hug. Shannon, always said she has been praying for me. I couldn't of asked for kinder people that weren't phony. My heart will always be grateful to the staff and doctor Davies, on how they treated me like family. I actually, love the
in Park Ridge, IL |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Davies and her practice. I had such success with them & my dreams of conceiving finally came true after years of devastation (trying on my own). I had my last appointment with Dr. Davies today & I cried saying my goodbyes. I didn't want to leave them. I've never felt so cared for and hopeful as I did with Dr. Davies and her staff. Couldn't recommend them more!
in Wilmette, IL |
After a lot of OB visits and a few rounds of oral drugs, I was referred to a fertility specialist. I picked from a list my OB gave me, and I am SO glad I found Dr. Davies. We still had a difficult time getting pregnant, but Dr. Davies was committed to making it happen for us. Her staff was always fantastic and communicated really well. Aanal was terrific- prompt, knowledgable, and really understood what was going on. I can't recommend Dr. Davies and her office enough!!
IL |
I started my journey with Dr. Davies in August of 2014. We had been trying for our second child since 2010 with no luck. From the moment I stepped into the office, I felt very welcomed and reassured. Our path to getting pregnant was never in our favor due to my age (40) and health reasons but Dr. Davies and her team worked with us till we had our miracle baby, April of 2017. Thr entire team is amazing and the best IVF specialist in the business. They are thorough and supportive. Love them
Lake Forest, IL |
Dr. Davies' was 1 of 3 Dr.'s in my ins. network. The woman at my PCP's office commented that I might not want to start w/ Dr. Davies! She would not elaborate why when I asked her to clarify. HEED THIS ADVICE! I hv never written a negative review but I've had it with this office, & I don't trust Dr. Davies. Also, Anna the P.A. was uncooperative, negating, obstinate, rude, dismissive, & lied to cover. I wish I could continue w/ Dr. Marut at FCI in Highland Park! He keeps his word & is excellent.
As always, we wish you all the best.
in Wheeling, IL |
After two years of trying to conceive, my husband and I were referred to Dr. Davies and her office. This was the best doctor referral I have ever had. Miracles really do happen here. The staff here is one of a kind. The office wait was hardly ever experienced, our tests results were shared with us in a timely manner, and they made the infertility experience easier for us. We ended up conceiving our daughter on the first IVF implantation. This office is as good as it gets!
Lombard, IL |
I don't see 28 reviews!!!there is only 1 review how misleading.I waisted a few months going to Davies and I regret it, therefore my advise is DON'T WAIST YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY here.To ask the Dr a question you have to make an appt.-now seriously how more obvious could this be IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.My current MD gave me her cell and e-mail just in case I have any questions.Also,they seem to have a lack of knowledge THERE IS A WINDOW OF 6-24 HOURS after ovulation occurs NOT 5-7 DAYS!!!!!!!!
We try our best to create a positive experience for all of our patients, and are sorry that you feel differently. Please call us directly so that we may resolve any questions or concerns you have. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you, and wish you all the best in the future.
in Morton Grove, IL |
Amazing! I can't say enough about Dr. Davies, Aanal, Jennifer, Erika, Shannon and Georgette! They are simply the best. My odds were basically impossible. I needed a miracle and they gave me one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Davies, MD?

Visit Dr. Davies