Dr. Susan Davies, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Davies

DAVIES FERTILITY & IVF SPECIALISTS SC

2640 Patriot Blvd Ste 260 Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. Susan Davies, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 1990 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Davies accepts

Dr. Davies accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
United Healthcare EPO
United Healthcare POS
WellPoint
WellPoint PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Davies' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Obstetric Ultrasound
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

I am dedicated to helping my patients understand their fertility issues. I strive to provide quality care with compassion, in an open and friendly manner, while treating each patient as an individual.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

4.0

Dr. Davies?
Dr. Davies' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Davies, MD
Dr. Davies and staff are just incredible. To Aanal, Shannon, Jennifer, Erica, Annette...you are AWESOME! I have recommended this office to several friends. Oh and I will be back to visit with the little one!! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
Dr. Davies and her team are wonderful, compassionate and caring people who truly love what they do. From our very first consult with Dr. Davies, we had a great experience. She answered all of our questions and was not pushy when it came time for us to make a decision about our next steps. We had been trying to conceive for nearly 2 years and I was recently diagnosed with Endometriosis Stage III. Dr. Davies provided guidance and counseling on our different options. Our miracle is on the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
Dr. Davies, got me pregnant when all the other two doctors failed me! She never gave up on me , and promised me I will have my Molly! Well, she is giving me my Molly, plus one, When i was so very nervous Georgette, was the first person to greet me with a smile and hug. Shannon, always said she has been praying for me. I couldn't of asked for kinder people that weren't phony. My heart will always be grateful to the staff and doctor Davies, on how they treated me like family. I actually, love the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Davies and her practice. I had such success with them & my dreams of conceiving finally came true after years of devastation (trying on my own). I had my last appointment with Dr. Davies today & I cried saying my goodbyes. I didn't want to leave them. I've never felt so cared for and hopeful as I did with Dr. Davies and her staff. Couldn't recommend them more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
After a lot of OB visits and a few rounds of oral drugs, I was referred to a fertility specialist. I picked from a list my OB gave me, and I am SO glad I found Dr. Davies. We still had a difficult time getting pregnant, but Dr. Davies was committed to making it happen for us. Her staff was always fantastic and communicated really well. Aanal was terrific- prompt, knowledgable, and really understood what was going on. I can't recommend Dr. Davies and her office enough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
I started my journey with Dr. Davies in August of 2014. We had been trying for our second child since 2010 with no luck. From the moment I stepped into the office, I felt very welcomed and reassured. Our path to getting pregnant was never in our favor due to my age (40) and health reasons but Dr. Davies and her team worked with us till we had our miracle baby, April of 2017. Thr entire team is amazing and the best IVF specialist in the business. They are thorough and supportive. Love them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
Dr. Davies' was 1 of 3 Dr.'s in my ins. network. The woman at my PCP's office commented that I might not want to start w/ Dr. Davies! She would not elaborate why when I asked her to clarify. HEED THIS ADVICE! I hv never written a negative review but I've had it with this office, & I don't trust Dr. Davies. Also, Anna the P.A. was uncooperative, negating, obstinate, rude, dismissive, & lied to cover. I wish I could continue w/ Dr. Marut at FCI in Highland Park! He keeps his word & is excellent.
As always, we wish you all the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
After two years of trying to conceive, my husband and I were referred to Dr. Davies and her office. This was the best doctor referral I have ever had. Miracles really do happen here. The staff here is one of a kind. The office wait was hardly ever experienced, our tests results were shared with us in a timely manner, and they made the infertility experience easier for us. We ended up conceiving our daughter on the first IVF implantation. This office is as good as it gets!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
I don't see 28 reviews!!!there is only 1 review how misleading.I waisted a few months going to Davies and I regret it, therefore my advise is DON'T WAIST YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY here.To ask the Dr a question you have to make an appt.-now seriously how more obvious could this be IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.My current MD gave me her cell and e-mail just in case I have any questions.Also,they seem to have a lack of knowledge THERE IS A WINDOW OF 6-24 HOURS after ovulation occurs NOT 5-7 DAYS!!!!!!!!
We try our best to create a positive experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?
Amazing! I can't say enough about Dr. Davies, Aanal, Jennifer, Erika, Shannon and Georgette! They are simply the best. My odds were basically impossible. I needed a miracle and they gave me one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Davies, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davies?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davies treats patients.

Skokie Hospital