Dr. Susan Daugharty-Fowler, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Susan Daugharty-Fowler, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Susan Daugharty-Fowler, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Daugharty-Fowler is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler's Experience

See how Dr. Daugharty-Fowler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daugharty-Fowler

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Daugharty-Fowler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daugharty-Fowler to family and friends
    Dr. Daugharty-Fowler's Performance
    in Saint Maries, Idaho |
    Dr. Daugharty is an awesome Dr. Kootenai Health is very fortunate to have her. She is very friendly, listens intently, and I feel truly cares about me as a person not just a patient. I would fully recommend Dr. Daugharty to anyone. I love her as my Doctor and will continue to go to her as long as she is practicing medicine, which I hope is for along time. Also her staff, nurse, are also the very best people, they too care for me as a person. I cannot say enough good things about them.
    in Hayden, ID |
    I was very fortunate to find Dr Daugharty-Fowler in this day and age of medicine. She truly represents the best in care and professionalism in my recent experience. I have a clear health assessment and plan. You do not leave her office with any issues uncovered and a clear understanding of your responsibilities are going forward.
    in Hayden, ID |
    Dr. Susan is an excellent physician and if you are lucky enough to be or become a patient of hers, you are truly blessed! She knows everything there is to know about internal medicine and much more. I am one of the fortunate ones to be a patient of hers. I can't imagine who could possibly fill her shoes when she retires. Thank you Dr. Susan for your dedication and patience with this patient! Suzanne Bilderback
    in Spokane Valley, WA |
    After struggling to find a physician who would treat me as an individual, rather than basing treatment on what was customary for others with similar needs, I was so pleasantly amazed to find Dr. Daugharty-Fowler. I had been going to my previous PCP for 25 years or so. Then that PCP retired and I moved. Searched a long time to find someone this special. I so very much appreciate her and the staff at Kootenai Clinic!
    in Everett, WA |
    Dr Susan takes her time and listens with care and concern. She is a great doctor.!
    in Rathdrum ID |
    She is an excellent doctor. She understands what your needs are. But you as a patient need to talk to your doctor and them everything that is wrong with you or what hurts and she take her time to listen to you
    in Coeur d'Alene, ID |
    I was very pleased with Dr. Susan's thoroughness. She listened to everything I said and we are in the process now of following up on some of my issues. I have complete confidence in her.
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    I just had my first annual wellness physical with Dr. Fowler. She is extremely thorough, and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I am new to this area and feel very comfortable with Dr. Fowler.
    in Post Falls, ID |
    Dr. Susan is the best! Knowledgeable, considerate, kind and open.
    in Athol ID |
    Dr Susan has been a pleasure to work with. She listens to me and responds to my conscerns. She talks and acts like she really is interested in my well being. I like Dr Susan as a Doctor and as a person.
    Hayden, ID |
    Dr. Susan has been my doctor since I moved here, 2001. That alone should tell you what I think of her. I'm VERY satisfied with Dr. Susan and confident she has my best interests and good health in mind. She's a keeper!!
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    I was very satisfied with my visit. She was very understanding and careing
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    So nice to have a doctor who takes time and listens. I feel confident being in her care and look forward to having her as my doctor. I am grateful!
    in hayden, Id |
    Dr. Susan evaluates well and seems to care and be interested in my health.. She has followed up on issues she has found and is conscientious. She listens to my complaints and concerns.
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Dr Susan Daugherty-Fowler, is a real professional very informative and cares about your well being. I would absolutely recommended her with out reservation.
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    I have been her patient for several years and she has always been very attentive and caring. She always answers all my concerns and I have never felt rushed through an appointment.
    in worley idaho |
    Best Dr. Ever
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Very thoughtful and caring doctor! I feel confident referring family and friends to her.
    in Coeur d alene |
    She is very rude. doesn't listen to what you have to say. she will push you threw like cattle. she double books appointments. constantly reschedules. it takes two months to even get an appointment the they call to reschedule. If you have an opinion and she doesn't agree she attacks you . extremely vindictive and will retaliate if she finds u a threat .
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    I had to wait 30 minutes in the room for her to come in. She arrived and was cordial, but not really very friendly. As the conversation went on, she became more condescending. She then left the room to do something else during our appointment time, came back and was again condescending. I then left and have decided not to use her as my primary care physician which was my hope. If you have a chronic illness, I would seriously consider finding someone else
    Have you seen Dr. Susan Daugharty-Fowler, MD?
    Are you Dr. Daugharty-Fowler?

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Daugharty-Fowler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Washington

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daugharty-Fowler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Daugharty-Fowler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Daugharty-Fowler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.