Dr. Susan Crockett, MD

Gynecologic Surgery ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Crockett

Dr. Susan Crockett, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Live Oak, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Texas A&M HSC/Scott & White Hosp in 1991 and specializes in gynecologic surgery and gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Crockett accepts

Dr. Crockett accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Choice Plus
Choice Plus PPO
Commercial HMO
Compass

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Crockett's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Crockett's Top Procedures and Conditions

Cervicitis

Dr. Crockett treats Cervicitis more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Crockett treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Endometriosis

Dr. Crockett treats Endometriosis more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Crockett treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Endometriosis

Dr. Crockett's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colposcopy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pubovaginal Sling
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvectomy
  • Yeast Infections

Minimally Invasive Gyn Surgical (MIGS) options are changing the way women should expect to experience surgery.  Certainly, no one looks forward to having surgery, but if you need a procedure, I'm committed to striving for painless, bloodless sur...

• Gynecologic Surgery

3.4

Dr. Crockett?
Dr. Crockett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Crockett, MD
I wish I could give 0 stars!! This place is the worst. Dr Crockett gave me a note to be off work because of the stress of not getting breaks or lunches while trying to conceive. Then when time came to fill out paperwork for my job explaining why she wrote me off work, she changed her mind and told the company I can go back to work. Causing me to almost lose my job. The office workers are rude and not helpful. I called every day for a week to get a return to work note that they said they would wo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
I have been happy with Dr. Crockett, but because of her rude office staff I am now looking for another GYN. Getting a response from an email or a call is nonexistent. When I need a refill on my prescription, the nurse is extremely rude and belittling. She has actualy has brought me to tears out of frustration. I'll call the pharmacy only to be told they have faxed the doctor over and over with no results. There are other GYNs. Not worth the frustration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
Love Dr. Crockett, I traveled from the Houston area to have my hysterectomy done by her. Great experience. I only took over the counter Tylenol and 600MG Ibuprofen for pain after surgery. Two days after surgery I felt good enough to go out to eat. I will continue driving from Houston to use her as my Gynecologist. I have seen many Gynecologist she is the only one I have confidence in. I highly recommend her. She is a great surgeon. I just wish she was closer to where I live.
Terrible experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
I was impressed with the obvious accomplishments of Dr. Crockett and decided that now that I had moved to Texas and needed a new OBGYN, and wanted a female, that she fit the bill. I filled out my paperwork & arrived to my appointment 10 minutes early. However, after waiting 1 &1/2 hours with several patients still a head of me, I had to cancel to make it to a meeting. As a working woman, I can't afford to spend a half a day for an uncomplicated annual exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
A front desk staff member can be a combination of unprofessional, rude, and sassy. This has had an effect on my perceptions of the practice, and whether or not I want to continue to see Dr. Crockett. Because of this and the wait times at the office, I would not recommend this practice to family and friends. Additionally, Dr. Crockett seems rushed in nearly all appointments I have had, which I am assuming is due to overbooking appointments and possibly accepting too many new patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
I feel so thankful to have found Dr. Crockett. She is the first physician to actually listen to my concerns. She takes the time to fully explain what she needs to do to resolve my health issues. Dr. Crockett is a skilled surgeon. I've had two major robotic surgeries. She is a miracle worker, I had zero pain after either surgery. It's great to feel like myself again! Dr. Crockett has a calming demeanor and is very thorough. I have great confidence in her abilities. Her office staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
My ob/gyn doctor of over 30 years died, and I was very hesitant about going to a new one. Dr. Crockett was a great choice! Her professional demeanor put me right at ease, and I found it comfortable talking to her about personal issues. I was very anxious in the waiting room but I left feeling relaxed and well taken care of. My hair stylist in now going to her on my recommendation, and she loves her, too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
My gyno referred me to Dr. Crockett's office & spoke with the staff told them I was going in for a consultation for an eSure procedure (tubes tied) got an appointment for the same day. I arrived on time & filled out all the paper work. One of the assistants discussed what I was there for - told her specifically I was there & then waited an hour for the p.a. to see me & tell me they don't do that procedure...totally waste of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
I went twice. Then i rescheduled & she told me to come at 1230 to be first, and i was. Was i called first no. Well when i was there still didn't make it to pick up my daughters from school.i was in tears from sitting so long since i have bulging discs. I only went in for referral for incontence but since i was there i said go ahead do a pap smear. Then she ran a std test and hpv test, mind u I'm married & no other dr has done this ever. Ive been getting these over 20years. Now Im in collections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
I love Dr. Crockett! She is kind and very gentle with her procedures. I highly recommend her! Naema Thims
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
Dr Crockett was very unprofessional. Staff was loud and could hear them talking about other patients. Crockett did not review my patient history from previous Gyno which is frustrating and disappointing. She did not seemed too concerned about my health concerns. Very unsatisfied.. Would not recommend her. My first appointment was my last.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?
Ok. She didn't do job test with pap as guidelines say to do. Office staff is HORRIBLE! They told me my insurance would cover an ultrasound-a service their office provides...then I got a bill. Took 2 MONTHS of emails before the office manager got back with me and ADMITTED that they only did HALF OF BENEFIT VERIFICATION and still expected me to pay!!! MANY PEOPLE have had similar issues. Office staff is so bad that they hired a customer service consultant to teach them customer service! AWFUL!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Crockett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Crockett?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Crockett treats patients.