Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Susan Chi, MD
Dr. Susan Chi, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in South Miami, FL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Chi is affiliated with South Miami Hospital.

7300 SW 62nd Pl Ste 330

South Miami, FL 33143

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Chi

See how frequently Dr. Chi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Mastodynia
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
high
Perimenopause

Dr. Chi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

• The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Chi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chi to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Chi's Performance
Dr. Chi was great. She truly listened to my concerns, and together we came up with how to address them. She also made me feel at ease.
in Miami |
Dr. Chi is amazing! She saved me from having to get a hysterectomy after my first C-Section due to severe blood loss from complete previa. She listens to your needs, calms your fears, and explains things in details. She's also extremely pro-active and very mindful. And Sheila her nurse is extremely sweet as well. Wait times can be a little long, but they are well worth it. She's delivering my second daughter this December and I'm glad it'll be a scheduled CS with her!
coral gables, fl |
DrChi saw me at 8 wks,after first US I started bleeding.I returned 2x in the next 7 days,confirming baby was ok.Because I had to travel,we discussed the possibilities.Dr Chi said this is common,and it doesn't necessarily mean I'll have MC.even if I do,it will resolve on its own,I probably won't need a surg.3 days later had another US(abroad)there was no heartbeat.Dr suggested surgery ASAP.Heartbroken I called DrChi office,as they suggested oppos.treatments.Dr Chi hung up on me, never called bk..
Miami, FL |
Dr. Chi is amazing. Her knowledge, professionalism and her genuine sense of caring are qualities that are not found in physicians as busy as she is. By Far the best!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Chi and her staff are fantastic. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and took the time to listen to my concerns and address everything in an efficient manner. The waiting for the appointment can sometimes be a little long, but she is worth it. Her nurse practitioners are all lovely.
Miami, FL |
Dr Chi and her nurse Sheila are an amazing team. They are both patient, professional and kind. Truly the best.
Miami, FL |
I love all the doctors and healthcare professionals at this practice, but I absolutely love Dr. Chi and her team. I always feel like I am their only patient. I've gone from young mom to middle-aged woman with her. Through all the challenges life brings - she and her team have helped me through some of the toughest times in my life and always provided me with the empathy and understanding (emotional and clinical) to get me through those moments. They are friends - not just providers.
Great service and expertise
in Miami , FL |
There is no other dr. I would go to other than Dr. Chi. She is just the sweetest and most caring doctor. She is truly a professional yet she still makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. She is just the best.
in South Miami, FL |
I have been a patient for over 10 years and I love her greatly. She was the first doctor to diagnose me as having PCOS and made sure I didn't lose faith in having children. She delivered my first child and was able to keep me calm and focused during delivery. I wish she would've been available for the second. I love her dearly and would recommend her to anyone.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Chi is very compassionate. I've always felt like she really cares about her patients and I will never forget her empathy and compassion during difficult personal health issues . Also, when my son was sick with cancer I will never forget that instinctinly hugged me and actually cried with me whenI told her. I don't know any other doctor like her. She really takes her time and listens to all your concerns.
in Miami, FL |
She has delivered both my daughters via cesarean and both times I am up walking right away and my scar is tiny. I've been seeing her for over 10 years. Love her
in Miami, FL |
Easy to communicate to her and her staff.
in Miami, FL |
She is wonderful in her bedside manner, takes the time to talk to you and let's you talk to you about your medical issues without rushing you. Very knowledgeable in her field, gentle hands. Speaks clearly to you and explains that is easy to understand. Only recommends what is necessary for your health.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Chi, MD?
Are you Dr. Chi?