Dr. Susan Baskin, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Baskin

Baskin Aesthetic Medicine

195 Fore River Pkwy Ste 150 Portland, ME 04102

Dr. Susan Baskin, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Portland, ME and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from University Of Massachusetts Medical School-Md in 1993 and specializes in cosmetic medicine and internal medicine.

Dr. Baskin accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Dr. Baskin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Baskin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baskin

Dr. Baskin?
Dr. Baskin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Baskin, MD
Dr Baskin is simply the BEST in her field for the entire state of Maine. She is a true artist! Her prices are very good too. Don't waste your time and money on anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Baskin, MD?
I wrote a review a few days ago & writing another. Dr. Susan Baskin's was my 1st injector in 06. I cried during a follow-up, I no longer had lines,was smoother in all areas injected. I moved to S.C. I couldn't see Dr. Baskin's for a few yrs. I'm back. I've gone to many Dermatolgy Offices. A wk. later looking the same, returning & paying 3x's for the same area. It's a definitive red~light! If you're looking for a Dermatologist take my advice & go to Dr. Baskin's! Everyone is so nice! Love it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Baskin, MD?
Dr. Baskin is very knowledgeable in her field and also very fair in helping you decide what is the best product or application to use on your face. I have been with her since she started out on St. John Street and now in her present location. Products are the top of line and services that are provided are one of the best. Great personality - easy to speak with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Baskin, MD?
For over ten years Dr Baskin and her knowledgeable staff have been the soul provider of all my skin care needs. Excellent service, bedside manner and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Baskin, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Susan Baskin for over 8 years now for sclerotherapy. For years I had spider veins that kept me from wearing shorts or even wearing a bathing suit in public.. My legs looked like they were black and blue ... When I had my first appointment with Dr. Baskin I felt comfortable.. She was kind, caring, and would explain about the procedure thoroughly.. I felt blessed to have found her practice...The treatment worked for me beyond what I could have hoped for... I now for years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Baskin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baskin?

Dr. Susan Baskin is a Board Certified Aesthetician serving the Portland area for more than 12 years. Dr. Baskin is experienced in Facial Fillers, Laser Rejuvenation and Leg Vein Treatment. She is a professional member of the American Society of Laser...

• Cosmetic Medicine