Dr. Susan Ashley, MD

Dr. Susan Ashley, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 56 years old

Dr. Ashley specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Liberty Lake, WA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ashley? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ashley's Experience

See how Dr. Ashley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ashley

Experience with Dr. Ashley
Dr. Ashley's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (32)
in Liberty Lake |
Would recommend highly. Small office, great staff, they know you as a person, rather than as a number like some of the large clinics. Diagnosed my breast cancer at an early stage and led me to the right oncologist.
in LIBERTY LAKE, WA |
From the very first phone calls with staff, I knew no organization existed. No staff called to make appt for test results. 2 occasions was told they called, but no message and no record on my phone of a missed call. waited weeks and finally made 2nd call for other tests. this resulted in 3 appointments at $40 each to sit and wait, no help or suggestions. Now FIGHTING to have tests results emailed to me to seek other medical opinion. NEVER GOING BACK- DR DOES NOT HOLD HER STAFF ACCOUNTABLE-
in Liberty Lake, WA |
I just had a physical with Dr. Ashley. She rushed through it all so fast I could hardly believe it. I went in with a couple concerns I wanted to discuss but never had the opportunity. Honestly, I left the appointment depressed & frustrated. I had a previous intake appointment with her physicians assistant who I thought was great - if I stay with the practice, I'll see her. Oh, and the medical assistant who did vitals, etc. was civil, but not at all friendly.
in Spokane, Washington |
Starting with the front office staff, they're borderline rude when trying to schedule appointments or get information about follow up information. Dr. Ashley may be a decent practitioner, but you'd never know because she never explains anything. I was recently scheduled for an urgent proceedure and she never explained not to eat or drink, therefore delaying it an entire day! Added to the fact that she previously misread some extremely important bloodwork, I should've gone elsewhere long ago.
in Spokane, WA |
I suffered from hormone dysfunction for years and nobody listened to me. I was prescribed pills for anxiety and depression even though I had been diagnosed with PMDD. When I saw Ashley the PA-c at Liberty Lake Famity Medicine she offered me some non traditional hormone testing (saliva) and found my true problem and fixed it. Very very very happy with this office.
Spokane, WA |
Horrible experience, total incompetence. Receptionists were helpful but that's where anything good ends. Waited an hour past my appointment time, had to help the medical assistant with the spelling of medications and procedures. Dr. Ashley finally blows in late and disheveled, then rushes me through appointment in 5min! She didn't seem to know how to help me and just kept guessing where to pass me off. Shelby was very rude and could care less about patients. Looking for a new doctor...
in Washington |
Her primary focus is selling herbal supplements. She doesn't listen to your concerns. I've had several things misdiagnosed by her. One was a very common skin disorder. I had to pay for a 2nd Dr visit with a Dermatologist office and was immidiately diagnosed by a nurse practitioner. Her usual answer to ailments is I dont know. See a specialist.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Ashley, MD?
Are you Dr. Ashley?

Dr. Ashley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Ashley has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ashley's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ashley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ashley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1989

Spokane

Completed in 1992

Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc

Dr. Ashley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ashley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ashley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ashley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: