Dr. Susan Ashley, MD

Family Medicine | Female

1431 N Liberty Lake Rd Ste B Liberty Lake, WA 99019 Get Directions
Dr. Susan Ashley, MD

Dr. Susan Ashley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Liberty Lake, WA. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Ashley is affiliated with Northwest Specialty Hospital.

Dr. Ashley's Experience

See how Dr. Ashley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ashley

Dr. Ashley accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Ashley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ashley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ashley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ashley to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Ashley's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Spokane, WA |
    I was very happy to find a Dr like Susan Ashley because of her alternative and natural approach to medicine. My new patient visit went well with her, up until I needed clarification on a follow appointment and medication direction questions. I spoke to an "Angie"- one of her nurses, and will not be a returning patient because of how horribly she treated me over the phone. I was interrupted and she was incredibly condescending, and refused to let me talk to another employee. Avoid at all costs!!
    Federal Way, WA |
    The worst!! Came in for a hormone consult and was told to buy some supplements from her office of course!! Spent about 10 minutes with me. Not worth the copay!!
    Liberty lake, WA |
    Every time I have had to come here I wait for over a hour. This will be the last time I see her.
    Valleyford, WA |
    Dr. Ashley is knowledgable and efficient on approaches to Hormone Replacement Therapy and quality of life for postmenopausal women. I am a sexual medicine specialist and was wanting a review of my HRT (which I have had for 7 years) and an update on who I work with in the Spokane area. I found Dr. Ashley oriented to finding solutions for my problems. Her goal is to quantitatively measure your body's hormone levels and to then use bio-identical solutions to treat deficiencies. JE Ellington
    Otis Orchards WA |
    Find someone else! She wants to push her supplements and the crap she sells. She has little to no regard for the health and well-being of her patients. She hurries patients through lke cattle.
    Liberty Lake, WA |
    Absolutely worst experience from a provider. I went to see her for a multi-day cold, & she listened to me breathe for 5 seconds & said, "You're fine, it's viral." Then she gave me an rx for cough syrup, handed me some herbal supplements (which I only realized at check-out that I had to purchase), & I was out the door. Here I am 2 weeks later still sick, went to a different provider, still no sound in my lungs but took the time to do an x-ray & I have pneumonia. Don't waste your time with her.
    Post Falls, ID |
    Dr Ashley is one of the few doctors still taking medicare. She diagnosed my mom's dementia, found out that her B12 and thyroid were low, and treated both. Her memory and energy improved greatly with the med and B12 shots - why didn't her previous dr check these? She also did a brain scan in the office to measure her brain function and found that Mom does have dementia but early, and has her on specific supplements for her brain. Memory is improving. Love Dr Ashley and the whole office!
    Post Falls, ID |
    I've been seeing Dr Ashley for years and have found her to be the most caring doctor in Spokane. The office is small, which I like, because they actually get to know you. She spends time with you and has a much more holistic type of practice, will recommend supplements and other things to try to improve your health. She's the only dr here that knows about anti-aging medicine and knows about many different alternative treatments, many of which are covered by insurance, but not all.
    Campbell, CA |
    Doctors office is friendly kind and get you in when you need an appointment I had no trouble getting test results they called immediately after my test the next day and it was a weekend Staff was friendly but I seriously do not think that Dr. Ashley cares about my health really.
    in Liberty Lake |
    Would recommend highly. Small office, great staff, they know you as a person, rather than as a number like some of the large clinics. Diagnosed my breast cancer at an early stage and led me to the right oncologist.
    in LIBERTY LAKE, WA |
    From the very first phone calls with staff, I knew no organization existed. No staff called to make appt for test results. 2 occasions was told they called, but no message and no record on my phone of a missed call. waited weeks and finally made 2nd call for other tests. this resulted in 3 appointments at $40 each to sit and wait, no help or suggestions. Now FIGHTING to have tests results emailed to me to seek other medical opinion. NEVER GOING BACK- DR DOES NOT HOLD HER STAFF ACCOUNTABLE-
    in Liberty Lake, WA |
    I just had a physical with Dr. Ashley. She rushed through it all so fast I could hardly believe it. I went in with a couple concerns I wanted to discuss but never had the opportunity. Honestly, I left the appointment depressed & frustrated. I had a previous intake appointment with her physicians assistant who I thought was great - if I stay with the practice, I'll see her. Oh, and the medical assistant who did vitals, etc. was civil, but not at all friendly.
    in Spokane, Washington |
    Starting with the front office staff, they're borderline rude when trying to schedule appointments or get information about follow up information. Dr. Ashley may be a decent practitioner, but you'd never know because she never explains anything. I was recently scheduled for an urgent proceedure and she never explained not to eat or drink, therefore delaying it an entire day! Added to the fact that she previously misread some extremely important bloodwork, I should've gone elsewhere long ago.
    in Spokane, WA |
    I suffered from hormone dysfunction for years and nobody listened to me. I was prescribed pills for anxiety and depression even though I had been diagnosed with PMDD. When I saw Ashley the PA-c at Liberty Lake Famity Medicine she offered me some non traditional hormone testing (saliva) and found my true problem and fixed it. Very very very happy with this office.
    Spokane, WA |
    Horrible experience, total incompetence. Receptionists were helpful but that's where anything good ends. Waited an hour past my appointment time, had to help the medical assistant with the spelling of medications and procedures. Dr. Ashley finally blows in late and disheveled, then rushes me through appointment in 5min! She didn't seem to know how to help me and just kept guessing where to pass me off. Shelby was very rude and could care less about patients. Looking for a new doctor...
    in Washington |
    Her primary focus is selling herbal supplements. She doesn't listen to your concerns. I've had several things misdiagnosed by her. One was a very common skin disorder. I had to pay for a 2nd Dr visit with a Dermatologist office and was immidiately diagnosed by a nurse practitioner. Her usual answer to ailments is I dont know. See a specialist.
    Have you seen Dr. Susan Ashley, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ashley?

Dr. Ashley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Ashley has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ashley's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1989

Spokane

Completed in 1992

Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc

Dr. Ashley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ashley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy