Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Surjit Rai, MD
Dr. Surjit Rai was born and raised in Plano, Texas. Being the son of a plastic surgeon, Dr. Rai had the unique opportunity to see first-hand the impact a plastic surgeon can have. He knew at a young age that he would dedicate his life and academic career towards the goal of becoming a plastic surgeon. Family has always been very important to Dr. Rai and he has been fortunate enough to share his life and journey with his beautiful wife Courtney and daughter Aria. During his training he performed over 1,000 cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Surjit Rai offers a full range of aesthetic and cosmetic procedures as well as several reconstructive procedures. Dr. Rai also performs non-surgical procedures such as Botox, chemical peels, and dermal fillers.

7777 Forest Ln Ste C612

Dallas, TX 75230

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Rai

Dr. Rai considers it a privilege to work with patients to achieve their aesthetic goals. Utilizing his extensive surgical training and expansive plastic surgery knowledge he assists patients in realizing those goals.

Dr. Rai's Experience

Dr. Rai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Rai does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Hypoplasia

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Tx a & M Univ Sys Hsc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Rai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rai to family and friends
Dr. Rai's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
My experience with Dr. Surjit Rai exceeded all of my expectations.. I am extremely pleased with his professionalism, willingness to help, and ability to listen. He has the expertise of a excellent surgeon and the bedside manner of an RN. He hears concerns just like you were one of his family members and then explains what can be done are in a way that a patient can comprehend. His entire staff is incredible from Christan scheduling, to Matilda with her patient care... at Dr. Rai's you are family
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Rai is one of the best in his field. Great customer service. My surgery was well done.. I had a great experience. Will always recommend..
in Coppell, Tx |
Dr. Rai performed my Breast Reduction surgery about 3 months ago. He and his team have been nothing but helpful throughout the entire procedure. From helping gather documentation from insurance, to my last post op visit, I felt truly valued as a patient. After surgery, Dr. Rai made several calls to check on me and see how the healing was going. By far this is the best experience at a doctor I have ever had, and even better I now feel like a normal 28 year old with no back pain!!
in Austin, TX |
It is hard to know where to even begin when it comes to praising Dr. Surjit Rai. I researched countless practices, and interviewed 4 Surgeons in person. When I met with Dr. Rai I felt incredibly comfortable and safe from our first consultation. He has the bedside manner you expect from a nurse; kind, caring, a great listener, and incredibly patient. He treats you like family, and my results are exactly what I requested! He really is the BEST!
Ft Worth, TX |
I sincerely recommend Dr. Rai for any surgical procedure anyone might be contemplating. His professionalism and demeanor are excellent, and he made me feel at ease plus he seemed to understand my concerns. His follow up was just as good. His staff is equally competent and friendly. His facility is convinient. I definitely grade the experience as outstanding, and If I ever decide on any new procedure I am going back to Dr. Rai.
Texas |
From the initial consulting appointment, Dr. Rai made me feel like part of the family and made every effort to discuss all the details concerning my surgical procedure, recovery phase and was more than happy to answer any questions I had. After the surgery's completion, Dr. Rai made sure he was available at anytime during the day to consult me on any concerns which I may have had during my first days of recovery. I cannot emphasize how happy and excited I am with the results which I've seen.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Rai is a great doctor, he helped me change my life! I've suffered from gynecomastia my entire life and he corrected this for me. He bedside manner is the best I've ever seen and he is very down to earth. I'm still healing but I'm confident that I'm going to look good when it's all over. He made me feel like it wasn't all about the money.
in Plano, TX |
My first impression about the office was excellent, from the Office Manager who made my appointment to meeting with Dr Surjit Rai. Each one of them were very professional and informative. I did not feel rushed, as a matter of fact Dr Rai took all the time to answer my questions and put me at ease before doing the procedure. I would highly recommend seeing Dr Rai for any procedure you might have in mind.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Rai was both professional and extremely caring. He took the time to explain the procedure to me and made sure that I was comfortable throughout the entire process.
in Richardson, TX |
My experience at Dr. Surjit Rai's office was fantastic. He has a great bedside manner and his professionalism was exceptional. I look forward to visiting his office again for future treatments of Dysport.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr Rai did botox injections for my crows feet and forehead that turned out much better than expected. He does the injection himself (vs. a nurse) and really cares about your comfort as well as how you look, first and foremost. I will definitely be back and highly recommend him!
in Coppell, TX |
Dr. Rai is a wonderful doctor. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my facial botox. I love my face! His staff is super nice, and he runs on time, and spends a good amount of time with his patients. I will definitely be back for more treatments. I highly recommend Dr. S. Rai.
Have you seen Dr. Surjit Rai, MD?
Are you Dr. Rai?

Visit Dr. Rai

Evening
Dr. Rai accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA