Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Surjeet Singh, MD
Dr. Surjeet Singh, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Singh is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Las Vegas Medical District

2020 Goldring Ave Ste 401

Las Vegas, NV 89106

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Culinary Health Fund

Learn about Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh's Experience

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery

Dr. Singh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Acne

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Chicago Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Columbia University St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Suny Downstate Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Singh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Singh did my cataract surgery in one eye . I previously had the other eye done successfully in a different state many years back. Obviously , I was nervous but Dr. Singh's calm and confident approach made me feel better. My outcome has been amazing, even better than the other eye. Don't go see anyone else. He is young but gifted. I got the same sense of happiness from all the other patients that were there in the waiting room with me to see him after surgery.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The whole office environment is great! From checking in to checking out. The friendliest put together team I have the pleasure of having an appointment with. Dr Singh and his staff of beautiful girls are so caring and attentive. I am so glad I was referred to have my cataract surgery with Dr Singh. His bedside manner is like no other Dr I've seen before. Thank you Dr Sinh for helping me see better!
in Las Vegas |
As a Healthcare Prof..I would only chose Dr Singh for his prof service.. Smart and patient.. Thank you for your help today!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am extremley satisfied with the professionalism of Dr. Singh , his bedside manner was exceptional, both of my cataract surgeries ,and the follow ups went very well.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent, excellent, courteous and professional
in Las Vegas, NV |
After learning I have cataracts, I did my research looking for the best physicians. As a former FBI detective, I know you get one chance to get it right. I talked to my doctor, other physicians, looked at online ratings and medical complaint histories. My research and everyone led me to Dr. Singh. My surgery lasted minutes, was pain free and I could immediately see more clearly. Within days I was seeing 20-20 for distance and reading as I chose the multifocal lenses. I highly recommend him.
Las Vegas, NV |
My expireiance with Dr. SIngh was absolutely wonderful. This DR. Is an amazing surgeon . The day I went to his office he told me that he would fix my eyes as though I was his father or mother. I recommend that the veterans admidistration keep him on their list of eye surgeons with a very high repor for future cases. This DR. Is what the veterans need for there future. My vision is perfect again due to Dr. Surj Singh.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am a fellow doctor in town. So I know that all doctors are not the same. So when it came time for me to pick a doctor to do my brothers LASIK, I did extensive research. Dr. Singh had the right combination of cutting edge technology, experience and excellent training. My brother had a terrific outcome. He was able to see 20/20 at his first appointment, which was the same day as his surgery. His vision was 20/400 before the surgery. Highly recommend him.
Las Vegas, NV |
At first I am so hesitant and scared to have an eye surgery but when Dr. Singh assured me that it's easy and painless I guess he is right. Thank you so much Dr.Singh I can see better now.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Singh performed my mothers cataract surgery. I researched enough doctors before deciding to go to him. My mothers vision had deteriorated quite a bit over the years. He was thorough with the eye exam and and explaining our options. We chose the laser cataract surgery. Amazingly my mother was able to see clear on the way home. She had no pain at all and was very happy with her experience. She now sees better than ever before and does not even need glasses. Dr. Singh is awesome.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Singh has been amazing in providing for my eye care. He immediately identified the problem, and assessed a course of action, that has been successful thus far. I highly recommend his services to anyone in need of eye care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He saw me on a Saturday when my own opthalmologist would not. Nice man. On my return appointment, he did not spend much time with me, and I felt like he could have explained my vitreous detachment better, and what I needed to do to help myself heal from this.
Have you seen Dr. Surjeet Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?