Contact provider for availability

Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Jindal

Surinder P. Jindal, MD, P.C.

66 Middlebush Rd # 304 Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD is a neurology specialist in Wappingers Falls, NY. He graduated from Medical College Guru Nanak Dev University and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Jindal accepts

Dr. Jindal accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Chronic Tension-Type Headache
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cough Headache
  • Drug Rebound Headache
  • Headaches (Shunt Related)
  • Hypertension Headache
  • Recurrent Headache
  • Severe Headache
  • Tension Headache
  • Vascular Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Jindal treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 100% of his peers

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Dr. Jindal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD
Will not return calls
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Jindal for many years and find him to be caring and understanding with a conservative approach to treating his patients. His office is very fortunate to have a very efficient office manager.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
My husband has been seeing Dr. Jindal for many years for back pain and migraines. He has never had a problem making an appointment and if he needs to reschedule, the office staff are excellent at working with us. The staff are super friendly, easy to work with, and Dr. Jindal answers all questions we have. Dr. Jindal has helped my husband tremendously with the pain he has over the years and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs relief from pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jindal for over 20 years. He was the only one who was able to help me with the severe back pain I was experiencing after a horrible back surgery that went bad. I have extensive nerve damage in my lower back, damage to my spinal cord, the nerve roots above and below the area, and constant migraines as well. Dr. Jindal has been able to give me relief from my pain, and given me some semblance of a normal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
The ease of scheduling an appointment is great. I have tried several neurologists in my area, which unfortunately are not able to schedule me for two weeks from the time I call. I think that the doctor is very friendly and smart. Im so glad my insurance company gave me his phone number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
The office is a very pleasant place to be. I know that the office staff is very helpful and efficient anytime I need them. Scheduling has never been an issue. I have had them help me with my paperwork as I am not able to read or write. I never felt ashamed or embarrassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I would like to say that Dr. Jindal and his staff have been very helpful throughout my years of seeing him. His office staff is very helpful. If I have an emergency they are very helpful in rescheduling my appointment at an early date. Also I have called several times as an emergency due to the pain and was able to get in that day. The office completes and submits my paperwork promptly. I have never had a problem with paperwork or the office. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
ONLY HILIGHTED 1 STAR BECAUSE IT HAD TOO. AVOID!!! If you like to sit in a waiting room for 1/2 & hour to an hr. after your appointment time, not be listened to & handed a prescription which may cause more of the problems your there to be seen for by all means...have fun!!! Office would say they were fax things to my insurance comp/lawyer & they never recieved anything, I'd fax & everything would be recieved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr jindal has been treating me for several years. he has helped me with my back issues always has some god answers to my questions. Friendly and listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
This doctor did not look up at me once,did not listen or give me a chance to speak. He never explained my test results. He did not let me explain my complicated medical history and didn't give me time to ask questions. Prescribed medications but rejected my concerns about poor reaction to one of them and did not answer my questions about possible side effects, which are numerous and potentially dangerous with my other health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr. Jindal is attentive and gave me an alternative solution to, what is to me, an uncomfortable situation. He has been kind and although he "runs" just a little late, he is making a difficult time slightly more tolerable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr Jindal is a well educated neurologist who takes his time to look at the whole picture. He has had a great deal of experience with various neurological issues and works collaboratively? with the patient to achieve optimal results with the most minimally invasive procedures. Dr. Jindal is a professional who cares deeply about his patient's quality of life and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr.Jindal is a very good neurologist who will treat and try to find your problem out thru test and Mri...will also treat you with meds and Pain shots...But only problem I see is in his Office manager...when it come to having your paper work completed she takes forever and then makes up her own rates filling the papers out! From $5 to $ 150.which is outrageous and I don't think the doctor knows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jindal for about 10 yrs & I wouldn't go to any other pain management doctor. I feel that I receive great care. He is very receptive to my needs & has a great bedside manner. I love his office staff especially Beverly. She is so nice & always helpful & accommodating. I have referred several friends & family members who are also very satisfied with this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I love Dr Jindal, he's the only person who was able to pin point my nerve damage and help me find ways to get relief,I have recommended to all my friends :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Jindal on and off since the 90's. He has always been very concerned about my health and treatment for my care. I have been threw a lot medically and he understands the problems I face on a daily basis. I also have known Beverly the Medical Secretary since then. she has always been very helpful to me I give her a lot of credit dealing with the office and phones as well as all of her work load. she worked alone for a long time doing it all by herself. 5 stars to Beverly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr Jindal always seems to know exactly what is going on with my neck, he has been on the money every time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
I have seen my fair share of neurologists and Dr Jindal takes the time to listen to you and is very responsive which is hard to find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr. Jindal is a caring doctor who has the gone out of his way to make sure I am getting the care that I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Dr. Jindal's office stafff is rude and treats you like dirt. You get expensive tests done and then must beg for your results. They require an additional visit to get results which day of test, for most other doctors. ( EMG test). They have outsourced the reading of this test and they try to pass the cost on to the patient.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jindal?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jindal treats patients.