Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD

Neurology | Male

1081 Main St Ste B, Fishkill, NY 12524 Get Directions

Dr. Jindal specializes in Neurology and practices in Fishkill, NY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Jindal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jindal's Experience

See how Dr. Jindal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jindal

Dr. Jindal accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Jindal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jindal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jindal to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Jindal's Performance
in Hopewell Junction,NY |
I love Dr Jindal, he's the only person who was able to pin point my nerve damage and help me find ways to get relief,I have recommended to all my friends :)
in Hyde Park, NY |
I have been seeing Dr Jindal on and off since the 90's. He has always been very concerned about my health and treatment for my care. I have been threw a lot medically and he understands the problems I face on a daily basis. I also have known Beverly the Medical Secretary since then. she has always been very helpful to me I give her a lot of credit dealing with the office and phones as well as all of her work load. she worked alone for a long time doing it all by herself. 5 stars to Beverly
Walden, NY |
Dr Jindal always seems to know exactly what is going on with my neck, he has been on the money every time
Wappingers Falls, NY |
I have seen my fair share of neurologists and Dr Jindal takes the time to listen to you and is very responsive which is hard to find.
in Beacon, NY |
Dr. Jindal is a caring doctor who has the gone out of his way to make sure I am getting the care that I need.
in Fishkill, NY |
Dr. Jindal's office stafff is rude and treats you like dirt. You get expensive tests done and then must beg for your results. They require an additional visit to get results which day of test, for most other doctors. ( EMG test). They have outsourced the reading of this test and they try to pass the cost on to the patient.
in New Windsor, NY |
I find that he listens to everything I say and is incredibly thorough. The up front staffed is always incredibly busy but always is polite and curteous. For the amount of work they seem to have (even when they are short a staff member) the wait is never long.
Beacon, NY |
The overall experience was great. He addressed all of my concerns. I was able to get an emergency appointment same day as calling. I feel he is very profession, but also very compassionate.
Kingston, NY |
The office is very clean and the staff was very friendly. I have been to many doctors in the area and none of them have been able to manage my pain so well. I do receive trigger points and they do give me relief for many weeks. Other doctors were just prescribe medication even though I did not feel comfortable taking medication. Highly recommend.
Wappingers Falls, NY |
Very nice doctor, seemed very concerned with my condition. Got a diagnosis immediately and addressed any concerns I had.
in Ellenville, NY |
I having been receiving treatment from Dr. Jindal for over five years. He always shakes my hand when he sees me and has a very warm personality. He also cares about progress and genuinely sees patients as people instead of a number. My recommendation is for him is 100 Percent satisfaction.
in Fishkill, NY |
Excellent experience. Very caring and took the time to learn about my problem instead of rushing to medication or surgery. Highly recommended.
Hopewell Junction, NY |
When there's a possibility that you could have a serious condition, you want a doctor that will listen to you, be helpful, be patient, and tell you what is going on with your own health. Unfortunately, this is not the kind of care that I have received here.
Have you seen Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Are you Dr. Jindal?

Compare Dr. Jindal

Dr. Jindal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology

Dr. Jindal has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jindal's Board Certifications

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Stroke
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

New York Medical College/Met Hospital Center
    Westchester Medical Center
    Lincoln Medical Mental Health Center

• Hindi

Dr. Jindal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jindal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology