Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD

Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Wappingers Falls, NY. He is 63 years old.

66 Middlebush Rd # 304

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Jindal

See how frequently Dr. Jindal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Headache

Dr. Jindal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Dystonia
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Medical College Guru Nanak Dev University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wayne State University Affiliated Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York Medical College/Met Hospital Center
  • Westchester Medical Center
  • Lincoln Medical Mental Health Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jindal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Jindal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jindal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jindal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jindal to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Jindal's Performance
    GOOD
This doctor did not look up at me once,did not listen or give me a chance to speak. He never explained my test results. He did not let me explain my complicated medical history and didn't give me time to ask questions. Prescribed medications but rejected my concerns about poor reaction to one of them and did not answer my questions about possible side effects, which are numerous and potentially dangerous with my other health issues.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Jindal is attentive and gave me an alternative solution to, what is to me, an uncomfortable situation. He has been kind and although he "runs" just a little late, he is making a difficult time slightly more tolerable.
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr Jindal is a well educated neurologist who takes his time to look at the whole picture. He has had a great deal of experience with various neurological issues and works collaboratively? with the patient to achieve optimal results with the most minimally invasive procedures. Dr. Jindal is a professional who cares deeply about his patient's quality of life and well being.
in Beacon, NY |
Dr.Jindal is a very good neurologist who will treat and try to find your problem out thru test and Mri...will also treat you with meds and Pain shots...But only problem I see is in his Office manager...when it come to having your paper work completed she takes forever and then makes up her own rates filling the papers out! From $5 to $ 150.which is outrageous and I don't think the doctor knows.
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jindal for about 10 yrs & I wouldn't go to any other pain management doctor. I feel that I receive great care. He is very receptive to my needs & has a great bedside manner. I love his office staff especially Beverly. She is so nice & always helpful & accommodating. I have referred several friends & family members who are also very satisfied with this practice
in Hopewell Junction,NY |
I love Dr Jindal, he's the only person who was able to pin point my nerve damage and help me find ways to get relief,I have recommended to all my friends :)
in Hyde Park, NY |
I have been seeing Dr Jindal on and off since the 90's. He has always been very concerned about my health and treatment for my care. I have been threw a lot medically and he understands the problems I face on a daily basis. I also have known Beverly the Medical Secretary since then. she has always been very helpful to me I give her a lot of credit dealing with the office and phones as well as all of her work load. she worked alone for a long time doing it all by herself. 5 stars to Beverly
Walden, NY |
Dr Jindal always seems to know exactly what is going on with my neck, he has been on the money every time
Wappingers Falls, NY |
I have seen my fair share of neurologists and Dr Jindal takes the time to listen to you and is very responsive which is hard to find.
in Beacon, NY |
Dr. Jindal is a caring doctor who has the gone out of his way to make sure I am getting the care that I need.
in Fishkill, NY |
Dr. Jindal's office stafff is rude and treats you like dirt. You get expensive tests done and then must beg for your results. They require an additional visit to get results which day of test, for most other doctors. ( EMG test). They have outsourced the reading of this test and they try to pass the cost on to the patient.
in New Windsor, NY |
I find that he listens to everything I say and is incredibly thorough. The up front staffed is always incredibly busy but always is polite and curteous. For the amount of work they seem to have (even when they are short a staff member) the wait is never long.
Beacon, NY |
The overall experience was great. He addressed all of my concerns. I was able to get an emergency appointment same day as calling. I feel he is very profession, but also very compassionate.
Kingston, NY |
The office is very clean and the staff was very friendly. I have been to many doctors in the area and none of them have been able to manage my pain so well. I do receive trigger points and they do give me relief for many weeks. Other doctors were just prescribe medication even though I did not feel comfortable taking medication. Highly recommend.
Wappingers Falls, NY |
Very nice doctor, seemed very concerned with my condition. Got a diagnosis immediately and addressed any concerns I had.
in Ellenville, NY |
I having been receiving treatment from Dr. Jindal for over five years. He always shakes my hand when he sees me and has a very warm personality. He also cares about progress and genuinely sees patients as people instead of a number. My recommendation is for him is 100 Percent satisfaction.
in Fishkill, NY |
Excellent experience. Very caring and took the time to learn about my problem instead of rushing to medication or surgery. Highly recommended.
Hopewell Junction, NY |
When there's a possibility that you could have a serious condition, you want a doctor that will listen to you, be helpful, be patient, and tell you what is going on with your own health. Unfortunately, this is not the kind of care that I have received here.
Have you seen Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD?
Are you Dr. Jindal?

Visit Dr. Jindal

Dr. Jindal accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO