Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 75

Dr. Undavia

Suresh V Undavia MD

114 Clayton Ave Vestal, NY 13850

Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Vestal, NY and has been practicing for 48 years. He graduated from M P Shah Medical College, Saurashtra University in 1971 and specializes in addiction psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Undavia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Undavia

3.1

Dr. Undavia?
Dr. Undavia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD
Be sure to understand what he specializes in, I didn't. He has an extremely vindictive manner. If you know you're not an addict, but he insists you are because of meds you've been on for depression, fibro that entails the entire body with pain and fatigue.... just leave. I didn't and wanted him to understand the reason I was on those meds... he fiercely and I mean 'fiercely' demanded he was correct.... suffice to say either you agree or he'll destroy you in your patient profile as he did me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD?
Bullheaded old man who should have retired a few years ago. Told me one thing and put something entirely different in writing. Told me that I could return to work and then told work I was a drug addict and a Schizophrenic... When later told him I got a copy of his report and used it to help get SSDI he became enraged. He said I belong working and when I threw up at him that he wouldn't let me return to work he ran out of the room... I wouldn't recommend this foreign Dr. to even my dog...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD?
Putting even one star next to his name is a joke. I was treated like an idiot and talked down to every visit I had. As I was getting lectured about how important he is I told him sometimes more important things happen in life and reschedualing a Dr's appointment should not be my greatest problem. He then got his pride hurt and kicked me out of his office. He thinks he is better than you. This should be a place that helps you. Not one where you go to get judged.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD?
The person leaving a negative was probably making excuses and not taking responsibility for his/her actions. Dr. Undavia has been one of the most caring wonderful people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I could see him being strict if you aren't doing what you're supposed to but if you do what you're supposed to, there will never be an issue
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD?
dr.undavia is a wonderful dr. unfortunetly my son called and made up lies so im no longer his patient but he is a wonderful dr and i muss him soo much ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD?
I found him to be a bullheaded, cocky, and downright cruel and totally unprofessional. If you don't agree with his assessment of you, he will stop at nothing to win, even if it means destroying you. I won't go into my experience with him because to this day it has to be the single most obnoxious experience of my life. He even called other doctors in the area to warn them about me. And of course every doctor knows, doctors are always right and patients are always wrong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Undavia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Undavia?

• Addiction Psychiatry

M P Shah Medical College, Saurashtra University
1973
1971

Dr. Undavia accepts

Dr. Undavia accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Check if Dr. Undavia treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Undavia's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis