Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Prabhu is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Prabhu's Experience

See how Dr. Prabhu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Prabhu

Dr. Prabhu accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Prabhu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Prabhu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prabhu to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Prabhu's Performance
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Best doctor you could ever get, caring, kind, thorough, listens to his patients, considerate. His staff is very pleasant and kind. We have been coming to Dr. Prabhu for six years. We would recommend him to our friends, neighbors and family.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Prahbu was my moms doctor. She was a brittle Diabetic. He deeply cares for his patients. I am honored to say he is now my wifes and my Doctor. Treats us with the same respect. Another thing I like is how he takes the time to explain medical jargon in a way we can understand. Highly respected.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Prabhu seems like a good and kind man. I only had one visit with him but I came away believing I would be keeping my next appointment. On my way home his office manager called me and insisted that I give her my social security number. She insisted that I could not get a prescription without it, which turned out to be a lie. When I found out from the pharmacy that they did not require my SS number, I told her this.She then strongly advised me to find another Doctor as I was far too suspicious
    in Las Vegas |
    He took care of our Uncle...knowledgeable, compassionate and generous with his time. I am a registered nurse and have worked in health care for decades. his doc is OUTSTANDING! I would recommend him without any hesitation. Excellent. HIs patients are indeed fortunate.
    in Henderson, NV |
    He is the finest primary care doctor I have ever been with.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Prabhu is very knowledgeable and understanding. He is always available to help you with questions and assistance.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    He is WONDERFUL, perceptive and kind. Listens to what I have to say, asks probing questions and is considerate to my concerns.
    Have you seen Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD?
    Are you Dr. Prabhu?

Dr. Prabhu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Prabhu has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Prabhu's Board Certifications

Dr. Prabhu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Prabhu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1988

• Hindi

Dr. Prabhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prabhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Prabhu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Prabhu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.