Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD
Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Prabhu is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

7100 Smoke Ranch Rd Ste 110

Las Vegas, NV 89128

Learn about Dr. Prabhu

Dr. Prabhu's Experience

Dr. Prabhu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Prabhu has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Prabhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prabhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prabhu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prabhu to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Prabhu's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of Dr. Prabhu for 17 years. He literally saved my life. I am 77 years old and have NEVER interacted with a Dr. as thorough, understanding, knowledgeable, and professional. I can assure you, without a doubt, that you will be in the hands of one of the finest Physicians in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas, NV |
Nice doctor but the office staff is very incompetent. Gave them new address but did not bother to change in their system. Sent bills to wrong address. Billing dept did not bill my insurance but instead sent me to collections. After many years of visiting Dr Prabhu will not be coming back.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Best doctor you could ever get, caring, kind, thorough, listens to his patients, considerate. His staff is very pleasant and kind. We have been coming to Dr. Prabhu for six years. We would recommend him to our friends, neighbors and family.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Prahbu was my moms doctor. She was a brittle Diabetic. He deeply cares for his patients. I am honored to say he is now my wifes and my Doctor. Treats us with the same respect. Another thing I like is how he takes the time to explain medical jargon in a way we can understand. Highly respected.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Prabhu seems like a good and kind man. I only had one visit with him but I came away believing I would be keeping my next appointment. On my way home his office manager called me and insisted that I give her my social security number. She insisted that I could not get a prescription without it, which turned out to be a lie. When I found out from the pharmacy that they did not require my SS number, I told her this.She then strongly advised me to find another Doctor as I was far too suspicious
in Las Vegas |
He took care of our Uncle...knowledgeable, compassionate and generous with his time. I am a registered nurse and have worked in health care for decades. his doc is OUTSTANDING! I would recommend him without any hesitation. Excellent. HIs patients are indeed fortunate.
in Henderson, NV |
He is the finest primary care doctor I have ever been with.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Prabhu is very knowledgeable and understanding. He is always available to help you with questions and assistance.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He is WONDERFUL, perceptive and kind. Listens to what I have to say, asks probing questions and is considerate to my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Suresh Prabhu, MD?
Are you Dr. Prabhu?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Prabhu