Dr. Suresh Gurbani, MD

Dr. Suresh Gurbani, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Suresh Gurbani, MD is a neurology specialist in Anaheim, CA and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda in 1980 and specializes in neurology.

3460 E La Palma Ave

Anaheim, CA 92806

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Gurbani

See how frequently Dr. Gurbani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Epilepsy

Dr. Gurbani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gurbani "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Neurology

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Gurbani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gurbani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gurbani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gurbani's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gurbani to family and friends

Dr. Gurbani's Performance

GOOD

We saw Dr. Garbani for my son, and he was completely unprofessional. He was very condescending, and disregarded every concern we had about his development & seizures, and refused to do any further testing to investigate my son’s issues. Instead said we should just medicate him when he has problems....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We had an appointment for my son with Dr. Gurbani. He was kind, polite, and funny putting my son (and his parents) much as ease. We are appreciative all the quality time he spent with us and discussing the next steps.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
When discussing putting my child on medication for epilepsy, he was really unhelpful. Told him how my child has a difficult time taking medicine and he said, "fine, there are 25 medication, you tell me what to do." Ummm, I thought he was suppose to be the expert, not me. Seeking another neurologist...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0