Dr. Suresh Gupta, MD

Dr. Suresh Gupta, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Suresh Gupta, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Dayton, OH. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
1.5
Dr. Gupta's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
I would run as fast as you can. I was put though so many injection that never worked. I found a new pain doctor and with in 5 minutes I found out more with then the hole 2years I was with Gupta.
in Miamisburg |
Billing is terrible (Brenda) never answers her phone or return calls. My copay $60 was being put toward ( I don't know what) If you go to surgery center and have injections there will be two separate billing plus anesthesia, Dr.. pay are all separate. I was paying for urinalysis. I don't know what they was looking for beside alcohol and THC. I've been to othe PM and never had to pay OOP for so many unnecessary testing. I'm getting out of this soon and would advise anyone else to ask numerous ??
in Dayton, OH |
This quack got my wife hooked on Oxy and Klonopin, telling her they were non-addictive and she could take as much as she needed to relieve her pain. When I complained, he would not see her anymore if I came to the appointments. By that time she was addicted and had to have the meds to keep from going into withdrawal. Then he gave her more and more until she became a zombie and had to go to rehab to kick the drugs he pushes. If you value your life or the lives of your loved ones, STEER CLEAR!!!!
Redford, MI |
If I could give 0 stars I would. Outrageous ,bogus bills, wait time hours, doesn't send required paperwork for Bwc, pharmacy, other doctors. Performs too many unnecessary tests. Just a nightmare. Oh and keeps suggesting surgery when the procedure that was done knocked you inside
in Huber Heights |
My wife says Dr Gupta kept falling asleep on her during the appointment. Are you kidding me?
in New Carlisle, OH |
Gupta was arrogant & didn't listen to me. When he found out I have state insurance (my ex left when my 8th child was an infant & I'm disabled) he flipped out yelling in my face, "Ms. Caresource! I send Dr. X good patients & he sends me a college educated welfare mother raising 8 more just like you." He swung a cordless phone toward me & afraid, I began to cry & hid behind the table. He demanded I stop crying & his asst whispered, "Please hon. It can get much worse." He fired me at the next appt.
in Fairborn, OH |
I would not recommend this office to anyone, much less my family and friends.
in New Carlisle, OH |
I didn't receive enough anesthesia last time, so it was extremely painful. I cried & said I need more anesthesia! He crabbed at me for shaking the table! Then came to recovery & stared at me for 5 mins-trying to intimidate me. The saddest thing is, the first set of shots went beautifully with no pain! Today I was anxious. He started shots before anesthesiologist got any meds in me so I cried. In recovery he says he's tired of the drama, doesn't need my money & not to come back! He's a bully!
in Troy ohio |
This office used to be very professional however in the last 2 months sense doctor gupta fired 2 of the best doctors in that practice and they are changing patient's medications to meds that do not work or they are allergic to! He demands that you have shots or you do not get your medication leading not only myself but a lot of other patients to believe that he is only out to make himself and his practice money not to take care of patience pain and so they can be productive in life!
in Rochester,Indiana |
Inexperienced, condescending, rich, con artist who doesn't know medications or common courtesy. Was a patient for years. Was rude, unprofessional, and borderline threatening.
in Waynesville, OH |
I already reccommend Dr. Gupta to anybody who has pain issues. I am a recovering alcoholic/addict and Dr. Gupta has been very good at making sure my medicine doesn't cause me to have any relapse!
in Union, OH |
my wait time was ALWAYS 3 hours or more -- which means I am losing money- When I have a first thing in the morning apt - the doctor is never there -- I hear him coming in after I've been back in the room for over an hour (that's after my wait in the waiting room) -- he usually spent about 5 minutes with me - I am in debt for all of the procedures I had done - nothing worked. then there is the billing department (Pam Gifford) that's another story -- not enough space to tell you about that -
Have you seen Dr. Suresh Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Autonomic Disorders

Albert Einstein Med Center
    Mt Sinai Med Center
    University Hospital

• Hindi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)