Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD

Dr. Daniel
Telehealth services available

Berthelsen Main Campus

2727 W Holcombe Blvd Houston, TX 77025

Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD is a Pulmonologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Daniel has more experience with Sleep-disordered Breathing and Obstructive Lung Disease than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Daniel to book an appointment.

Dr. Daniel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel?
What People Say About Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD
This was my first time visit with Dr. Daniel. I was very comfortable and appreciative of the time he spent with me gathering past history and current information regarding my issue with sleep Apnea. He was very knowledgeable and and took the time to explain his plan of procedures to help in resolving this problem. I'm very thankful and blessed to have been referred to him. Thanks.
Richard Trejo – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel has been my pulmonary doctor for many years and he has provided me with the most thoughtful and comprehensive care that I have ever received from a specialist physician. He takes great time and patients to hear and evaluate my medical issues which are many.
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel has helped me to correct a mis-diagnosis that had been occurring for over 15 years. My life has greatly improved since being under the care of Dr. Daniel.
James C. – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
He is the best Dr ever I have known dr Daniel before I was his patient he was dr to a gentleman I was caring for in the hospital he is precise great hospital manner. When I. Came to Kelsey first dr I chose and he is worth it he is one of the great ones
Phillip Goldstein – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
An exceptional physician. He was the doctor to my mother Sue Studley for 11 years. The original prognosis was 3yrs. and the pulmonary fibrosis was to end her life.
Tom Bentley – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel for nearly 10 years, with my most recent visit two days ago. Dr. Daniel understands my lung problem and helps me with reasonable solutions. He is very knowledgeable, and he is a very good communicator. He takes ample time to thoroughly understand what is currently going on at every visit. I have recommended him to other patients who also are equally pleased. His staff is very professional, and his offices at Kelsey-Seybold are very efficient.
Patrick M Conoley – Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Daniel for a few years, and I always have a very positive experience. He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, kind and courteous. He always answers any questions I have and provides excellent patient care. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel to anyone with pulmonary/sleep disorder needs.
Monique D. – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I was referred to Dr Daniel in 2004 and have not even considered seeing another pulmonary specialist. Dr Daniel takes the time to ensure I understand his findings. He was the first doctor (2004) that had ever given me a detailed statement of my office visit in a document. Who can really remember what their doctor recommends, saw in the x-rays, etc….. I can…. Because of his understanding years ago that patients doesn’t necessary retain the information doctors’ are delivering to them. Dr Daniel’s professionalism and experience are exceptional and I know that his caring for me as his patient is why my quality of life has improved tremendously. I thank God for placing Dr Daniel in my life.
Andrea C. – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been with Dr Daniel for several years. He is very professional and extremely caring He is so knowledgeable and answers all question in a way that you really understand. He is one of the best Pulmonary physician and also at addressing other issues that arise on CT scans. I would absolutely recommend Dr Daniel
JTaylor – Oct 18, 2019
As usual excellent
Jose Mascorieto – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Simply the best. He broke down my sleep test in the most amazing fashion. I fully understood my diagnosis. Also he encouraged me to be my healthiest best given my varies medical needs.
Anthony Rodriguez, Ph.D. – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
My visit felt complete. Proper questions asked to gather information to formulate the best diagnoses and treatment. I was able to dialogue freely. Was able to have calabrative discussion.
DJ – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been under doctor Daniel’s care for several years and my initial impressions about him have been confirmed and strengthened with each visit. Being a specialist in diseases of the lungs, he often deals with very difficult conditions. I have found Dr. Daniel to be very knowledgeable. He listens patiently to what ever is currently bothering me and carefully reviews with me my clinical chart, notes, tests results and examinations. Then, after a physical exam, we discuss his recommendations for treatment, further testing, future tests, and medications. All the above he does with his characteristic gentle manner.
Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel has been my pulmonary doctor for 9 years, He is very professional, caring and takes time to go over my condition and discuss in length possible treatment options. I would certainly recommend Dr. Daniel to anyone requiring a pulmonary physician.
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr Daniel is very thorough in his evaluations and he takes his time in explaining his recommendations. I would recommend Dr Daniel Suresh to anyone seeking advise and treatment of his / her sleep apnea.
Mitri Zabaneh – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel is extremely professional an passionate about his patients well being. He is thorough and genuinely concerned about his patience. I would recommend him to anyone.
Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel has ben my pulmonologist for the last 12 years. He is thorough, caring and pro-active. He is a true professional and has collaborated with my cardiologist, surgeon and Primary Care Physician to ensure I received the health care I needed. I have been fortunate to have an amazing team of doctors through Kelsey-Seybold. However if Dr. Daniel ever left the Kelsey system I believe I will have to follow him!
B.M. Alex – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel is extremely professional an passionate about his patients well being. He helped me to get my AVAP C-PAP when I was originally denied by my insurance company. He is persistent about me following his recommendations so that I can have the best quality of life.
Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel's since 2010 when he diagnosed me with pulmonary sarcoidosis. Prior to diagnosis, I experienced pronounced shortage of breath and diminishment of quality of life. His quick diagnosis and treatment regimen has largely reversed the effects and is controlling the disease at present. Dr. Daniel is very knowledgable, methodical, and abreast of the latest developments in his field. He is transparent and honest in his evaluations and shares information willingly and quickly. He also has a quality of kindness that I find comforting.
Bill Fagan – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr Daniel has been our Pulmonary Doctor for 8 years. He is a very busy doctor, but he takes his time with us each time we go to him. Makes sure we understand everything that is going on with us.. Never talks over out heads. I would highly recommend Doctor Suresh Daniel to care for your loved ones.
JoAnne Dombek in Houston, TX – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Daniel?

Dr. Suresh Daniel is a specialist in pulmonology at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in Houston, TX.

• Critical Care Medicine