Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD

Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD is a pulmonologist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1984 and specializes in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and more.Read his story

2727 W Holcombe Blvd

Houston, TX 77025

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Daniel's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Dialysis Catheter Placement
  • Emphysema
  • Empyema
  • Endotracheal Intubation
  • Eosinophilic Asthma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
  • Occupational Lung Diseases
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Pulmonary Embolism
  • Tuberculosis
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Endobronchial
  • Wheezing

Excellence, attention to detail and a willingness to include an assessment of all the patients non-pulmonary ailments in generating a treatment plan. I I strive to deliver care that is second to none.

• Critical Care Medicine

Dr. Daniel?
Dr. Daniel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD
RecentHighestLowest
My husband and I were extremely pleased with the care provided by Dr. Daniel. My husband's case is quite complex and Dr. Daniel worked hard to understand all the aspects of his problem. We were very impressed with his thoroughness and what he could glean from a very careful history-taking. He helped us to understand what was necessary to establish an accurate diagnosis and explained changes we could make to improve my husband's health outcomes. This was one of the most helpful physician appointments we've had in years. We would highly recommend him to anyone with complicated lung conditions or diseases affecting the lungs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I am very impressed with Dr. Daniel's professionalism and thoroughness. He is very focused on my particular issues during my appointments. I've never felt rushed during an examination. He practices his philosophy of including non-pulmonary ailments when creating a treatment plan. This is very important to me as I have a number of health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I met Dr. Daniel 12 years ago after a heart lung issue was diagnosed. Today I met with him to address a clearance for surgery. As always he was through, kind, patient and caring. He took the time to explain and respond to my questions. He has always been willing to advocate for any special needs I may have that involve other doctors. He demonstrate genuine caring and concern for me as his patient. I am fortunate he is my pulmonologist. I highly recommend this amazing doctor and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Excellent pulmonary physician. He has been treating my husband with a lung issue. He is always patient, and takes the time to explain issues and procedures clearly. Dr. Daniel is fast to share test results and recommendations. He has consistently shown a genuine concern for my husband's well-being. His staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I like the way Dr Suresh Danial, approaches when he comes into the examination room. He is kindness and professional. I normally have a lot of anxiety when I go to my medical appointments. I don’t feel any anxiety with Dr. Daniel. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been suffering with repeated bouts of bronchitis for the past two years. Prior to seeing Dr. Daniel, I received medications that treated the symptoms but did not address the underlying cause. With Dr. Daniel's expertise and persistence we were able to find the cause of my illness and develop a treatment plan. I am pleased to say I am feeling so much better - better than I have felt in the past two years. I was even able to start playing tennis again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
After 2 years of wheezing, Dr. Daniel was the first and only doctor to recognize adult onset asthma, performing the necessary test, and prescribed the correct medicine. Others I had seen had just done breathing treatments and prescribed a rescue inhaler. A year later and my condition is well maintained. Thank you Dr. Daniel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Suresh Daniel of Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has been my pulmonologist since 2008. For 10 years, he has provided excellent care and advice as I have navigated serious medical issues that required hospitalization, surgery and other major treatments. I used to have frequent serious asthma attacks due in part to pectus excavatum. They have been brought under control now for almost three years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel has been my pulmonary specialist for many years. I have always found his expertise to be invaluable. Recently I have developed a serious respiratory issue and he is leaving no stone unturned to relieve the symptoms and resolve the problem. He is very caring, looks you in the eye and calls you by name as he enters the room. After that introduction you know that you are in great hands. I have every confidence that there is not a better doctor out there for me. Diane Hodge
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Daniel for a few months now. He is a great doctor that cares about his patients. He always keeps me informed and up to date with my care by calling, emailing, and in follow up visits. He is quick to respond to any questions I have. His office visits are always fast and all his staff is amzing. I will continue to see him and highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel, a professional respectful and understanding doctor. I feel very relaxed and comfortable with Dr. Daniel he take the time to listen to my health needs as well as the time to answer your questions. I feel like he truly cares about his patients health and quality of life. My doctor for 6 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Made an appointment 6 weeks ago and gave all my insurance information to his office. Medicare primary, and NALC Cigna secondary. Arrived at the Kelsey Seybold Clinic in Pearland, Tx for my appointment this morning 45 minutes before my appointment time. After 1 hour waiting in the check-in area the lady checking me in for my appointment informed me that Dr. Daniel did not accept my insurance, I had already cancelled my affiliation with my previous doctor, so now I am without a pulmonary doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr Daniel has cared for my husband for over 6 years. We have found Dr. Daniel to be an excellent clinician and very conscientious. Although he is reserve, he focuses on our concerns and is open to discussion. He is prompt to answer questions and is realistic in his answers. We appreciate him and his staff very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel for over 17 years. I have been highly impressed with his expertise, knowledge, bedside manners and willingness to go over and beyond for his patients. There has never been a time that I didn't feel informed, cared for and treated with the upmost respect. When looking for a pulmonologist, you absolutely can't go wrong with Dr Daniel. You really feel the love, patience and understanding of this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Very caring doctor that takes his time and listens to his patient. I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel since 2009. His caring attitude has not changed since day one. I have recommended friends and relatives to him and they marvel at his care for them as well. Will not change doctors because of the trust I have in him with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel started treating me in July 2015. I have a rare inflammatory disease that I have to see a Rheumatologist for. Although I was having pulmonary issues Dr. Daniel knew how to treat my underlining disease (Polyarteritis nodosa). I have never seen a doctor including my Rheumatologists who was so EDUCATED, PASSIONATE, and CONCERNED about my well being concerning my illness. He is by far the best doctor that I have encountered in my 21 years of being seen for my illness. He is truly my hero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
1. My rating on your performance is the best. 2. I depend 100% on any issues related to my health issues 3. You saved on continue of dialysis by verifying the Creatine and Bun for the last 10 years 4. You saved my neck surgery by referring to neurosurgery doctor. 5. You saved on back surgery after conducting bone density 6. You refereed to different endocrinologist for better control on glucose level 7. You are very responsive in answering any calls or e-mails. 8. Thorough explanations
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel is an excellent doctor. He is not in a rush. He lisens and spends the time neccesary to treat you. I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
I saw Dr. Daniel for follow-up appointment for Severe Sleep Apnea. He had prescribed a new CPAP that has helped me get good nights of sleep, improving my health. He continues to ask important questions, listens carefully to answers and suggests solutions to challenges that exist for me. He is an excellent, caring doctor. I recommend him to anyone as he is well versed in, treats a variety of conditions. His staff is also great, ready and willing to help. I'm so thankful for finding Dr. Daniel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suresh Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel has never stopped trying to find ways to improve my sleep. He spends the time to ask questions, listen to the answers, analyze the data and then make recommendations. What more could I ask for from any professional? Over the course of several years of treatment for sleep apnea, my sleep has improved from minutes to over 6 hours on the majority of nights. This improvement in my life would not have happened without Dr. Daniel's talent in medicine and dedication to my well being
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Daniel?

Kelsey Seybold Clinic

• Tue: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Daniel treats patients.