Dr. Surender K. Vaswani, MD

Dr. Surender K. Vaswani, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

18 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

We respectfully provide excellent careRead more

Dr. Vaswani's Experience

See how Dr. Vaswani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vaswani

Dr. Vaswani accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Vaswani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vaswani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vaswani to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Vaswani's Performance
in Columbia, MD |
Dr. Vaswani takes a personal interest in all his clients. He has helped me enjoy the outdoors again without suffering terrible from it.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr.Vaswani is very knowledgeable and caring with all his patients. He makes each visit feel very comfortable.
in Foxridge, MD |
I have been a patient for 8 years and highly recommend him. He is caring and the only physician I know I can get an appointment the same day I call. Even more outstanding I can speak with 24/7. He has a direct number for patients. He takes calls any evening and weekends. I recently called him on a Sunday. Due to my condition, he emphasize when I travel to contact him should I have any problems. Of course his staff his staff meets his standards. There are 2 offices in my area
in Hampstead,MD |
I suffered for many years from many environmental and food allergies. Other doctors tried experimenting with many medicines which made me even sicker. Dr. Vaswani was able to find a treatment plan for me that rarely requires medicine and I feel like I can live my life again. He is very knowledgeable and listens to his patients to find a plan that is right for each one. Not only does he have knowledge about allergies and asthma but he has a vast knowledge about other areas of medicine. Amazing!!!
in Ellicott City, MD |
I've a truly wonderful experience working with Dr. Vaswani. He takes time to listen to your concerns, provide accurate diagnosis and recommends appropriate treatment. He is very patient and makes sure that all of your questions are answered. I would recommend Dr. Vaswani to anyone with any hesitation.
in Owings Mills, Md. |
YES!!! I love that he takes time out to explain what he is doing and listen to your needs. Before going to him I had a hard time breathing{even with my asthma meds}, but he took the time to find out the reason why. Thank you Dr. Vaswani...I also love his hours of operations.
Dr. Vaswani and his staff are amazing. They were prompt and courteous. He was able to diagnose my allergy problem and put me on treatment plan. In quite a while, I am feeling so much better. I have been a few practices but this one is outstanding. And I highly recommend them.
My experience with Dr Vaswani has been excellent. He is very thorough, attentive, explains the condition and answered my questions without rushing even though he is busy. His staff deserves kudos for being very helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend this allergist.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Fantastic doctor, addressed all my concerns
Excellent staff and physician. Dr. Vaswani took the time to explain my symptoms and diagnosis to me clearly. We came up with a treatment plan that is really helping! I truly appreciate everything and highly recommend him!
in westminster. MD |
We discussed best treatment from 2 options after testing Getting serum from supplier took longer than needed and I had to follow up several times. Seems to be ok now
in Baltimore, MD |
One of the worst doctors I've ever had to use He laughed in my face when I told him I thought I was allergic to gluten. He's lost my autoimmune serum MULTIPLE times. I now get my shots from a local doctor but he still makes my serum. I scheduled a serum refill last week and planned to pick it up a week later. I called to confirm a day in advance that it was ready & I was told he hasn't made it so it will be yet another week. Don't go to this doctor. They won't even answer the phone when you call
I have great respect for my patients and provide best quality of care. There seems to be miscommunication and for that please accept my sincere apology. I would like to clarify any misunderstanding, so please call my office.
Have you seen Dr. Surender K. Vaswani, MD?

Compare Dr. Vaswani

Dr. Vaswani's Care Philosophy

We respectfully provide excellent care

Dr. Vaswani says...

Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis,Sinus diseases,Eczema, Food, Drug allergy, Immunodeficiency, Allergy shots

Dr. Vaswani says...

Perform variety of procedures for both adult and pediatric patients

Dr. Vaswani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Vaswani has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vaswani's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Completed in 1992

Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

Completed in 1993

• Hindi

Dr. Vaswani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaswani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology