Allergy & Immunology  |
Male
Dr. Surender Vaswani, MD
Dr Vaswani is Hopkins trained Board Certified Allergist. He specializes in diagnosis and treatment of allergies & asthma in both adult and pediatric patients. He has published numerous articles and is fellow of American Academy and College of Allergy , Asthma & Immunology

8860 Columbia 100 Pkwy Ste 210

Columbia, MD 21045

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Vaswani

We respectfully provide excellent care

Dr. Vaswani's Experience

Dr. Vaswani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Allergy Treatment
  • Drug or Food Challenge
  • Patch Testing
  • Spirometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Grant Med Coll-J J Hosp
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Vaswani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Vaswani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaswani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vaswani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vaswani to family and friends
Dr. Vaswani's Performance
in Elkridge, MD |
My son Lucas just completed five years of allergy shots with Dr. Vaswani. He appears to be allergy free! Dr. Vaswani is a wonderful physician and his staff have always been pleasant and efficient ;) Feeling very grateful, Thanks so much.
Marriottsville, MD |
Knowledgeable, accommodating. He helped me get over my pollen allergies.
Columbia, MD |
Dr. Vaswani and the staff at the Allergy Clinic in Columbia are wonderful; always friendly and helpful. I've never had a bad experience in 5 years I've been receiving treatment here, I have noticed a difference since starting allergy shots. Dr. Vaswani works with you and gives you the best possible treatment to help with your allergies, he works to understand your specific allergies and how he can help. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is experiencing issues with allergies.
in Maryland |
Dr. Vaswani is a fantastic allergist. He's always in a mood to see his patients and help find a solution to whatever brings them in. He's also very charismatic. Always a pleasure when I get to see him :-)
He is a very good and very kind doctor and he listens to what I say.
in Derwood, MD |
Dr. Vaswani and his staff are wonderful. They're curious and have been very good for my son. He started his treatments almost two years ago when he was 5 years old, he has improved tremendously.
in Westminster, MD |
Excellent in his specialty of asthma and allergies, I've been seeing him for 9 years. I also had recommended him to several of my family and friends. Glad he came to Westminster area.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Vaswani is an excellent allergy physician. He treated me successfully for severe allergies and I would highly recommend him
Ellicott City, MD |
Dr. Vaswani and his staff are top notch! He is a fantastic Dr. Very professional, friendly, courteous, the list goes on and on. A Doctor like no other! He and his office have changed my life from the allergy shots to the ease of scheduling especially last minute if something comes up. If you are looking for an allergist look no further. You will not be disappointed!
Westminster, MD |
Dr. Vaswani is an amazing doctor. He is truly passionate about what he does and he takes the time to get to know you as a patient. He will personally call you back if you have any questions or concerns. I have referred quite a few people to him. He has helped me and my family find answers and the peace of mind that we needed. The staff is very friendly and always engages me and my family when we are in the office.
Lanham, MD |
Great allergist!
Columbia, MD |
Excellent in his specialty of asthma and allergies. I have been going to him for allergy shots and the serums he creates are a godsend! He is excellent with his patients, listening and giving care to what they are saying and feeling concerning their condition. He comes highly recommended.
Columbia, MD |
Very nice and friendly Dr. and staff.
in Middletown, DE |
Dr. Vaswani is the best doctor I have ever had in any He is very professional in his manner and really does listen to his patients and concentrates on their needs. He is available at generous office hours and when it is urgent by phone. His staff is welcoming to all patients. Whether giving shots or getting you ready for an appointment with Dr. Vaswani they are efficient and friendly.
in Maryland |
I've been seeing Dr. Vaswani for about 6 years now and he is by far the most professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor I've been to. The care and attention he has shown since I've been to his practice is exceptional. One thing that makes Dr. Vaswani stand out is how he is patient and makes sure to listen to your concerns and is thorough. Amazing doctor!
in Baltimore, MD |
After suffering from allergies for the better part of three decades, I sought out an allergist to try and get some relief. Dr. Vaswani came highly recommended to me, and I can easily understand why. He is a highly skilled allergist who also has a very open and caring demeanor. And while I am generally apprehensive about shots, his staff makes the process painless. I have been receiving treatment for about a year, and see a huge improvement. I wish I had started this years ago.
Baltimore, MD |
I've been suffering with allergies for most of my life and previous treatments have had little effect. I've now been seeing the team at Dr. Vaswani's office for 2.5 years, and it has made a remarkable difference in my ability to function in daily tasks. Dr. Vaswani created a clear plan of attack and has stuck to it, and my health continues to improve as a result. His staff is also very friendly and he is always around, with a smile. Highly recommend him to anyone with allergies.
in marriottsville, MD |
controlled my allergy's when no one else could recommend anyone with allergy's to see Dr V
Ellicott City, MD |
I have been accompanying my daughter for her Allergy Shots for almost a year....all five stars! Beyond words ....everything is par excellence!!
Catonsville, MD |
After years of suffering from asthma, found Dr Vaswani who found the root cause and the right treatment. I feel 100% better. His office staff is very corteous & pleasant. They greet with smile always bid you by saying 'Have a nice day'. Highly recommend !
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Vaswani is an excellent doctor. He diagnosed me with vocal cord dysfunction before anyone else did. This is misdiagnosed often as asthma. Because he knew what I had I did not have to go through years of steroids and inhalers that would not have helped my issue. I have been going for many years for shots to help with other normal allergies. I would highly recommend Dr. Vaswani and I do.
in Westminster, MD |
Dr. Vaswani is great very caring and kind. He always checks with you and makes sure you are ok. Great doctor. Just wish somethings would change with the billing not being told to patients in time to pay them and the structure they have with walkins for their shots needs to be handled in a more organized fashion like with numbers or something so people aren't waiting long.
in Hanover, PA |
Very nice doctor, easy to talk to. Dr Vaswani has helped me with my allergies. I have been a patient of his for 6 years.
in Westminster, MD |
Since I have been going to Dr.Vaswani my allergies not bothered me.
in Towson, MD |
I have recommended Dr. Vaswani many times. He is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with in that he asks you what is wrong and then he listens very carefully. I have mild asthma that is triggered by seasonal allergies. For years I suffered with bad infections and coughing until I met Dr. Vaswani. I have been doing allergy shots for 5 years and now I am at the point where I have taken NO asthma meds for two years. I have not had to rely on allergy medications either. Great doc.
Elkridge, MD |
I really like Dr Vaswani. He knows his stuff and has a great rapport with patients.
in Columbia, MD |
Dr. Vaswani takes a personal interest in all his clients. He has helped me enjoy the outdoors again without suffering terrible from it.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr.Vaswani is very knowledgeable and caring with all his patients. He makes each visit feel very comfortable.
in Foxridge, MD |
I have been a patient for 8 years and highly recommend him. He is caring and the only physician I know I can get an appointment the same day I call. Even more outstanding I can speak with 24/7. He has a direct number for patients. He takes calls any evening and weekends. I recently called him on a Sunday. Due to my condition, he emphasize when I travel to contact him should I have any problems. Of course his staff his staff meets his standards. There are 2 offices in my area
in Hampstead,MD |
I suffered for many years from many environmental and food allergies. Other doctors tried experimenting with many medicines which made me even sicker. Dr. Vaswani was able to find a treatment plan for me that rarely requires medicine and I feel like I can live my life again. He is very knowledgeable and listens to his patients to find a plan that is right for each one. Not only does he have knowledge about allergies and asthma but he has a vast knowledge about other areas of medicine. Amazing!!!
in Ellicott City, MD |
I've a truly wonderful experience working with Dr. Vaswani. He takes time to listen to your concerns, provide accurate diagnosis and recommends appropriate treatment. He is very patient and makes sure that all of your questions are answered. I would recommend Dr. Vaswani to anyone with any hesitation.
in Owings Mills, Md. |
YES!!! I love that he takes time out to explain what he is doing and listen to your needs. Before going to him I had a hard time breathing{even with my asthma meds}, but he took the time to find out the reason why. Thank you Dr. Vaswani...I also love his hours of operations.
Dr. Vaswani and his staff are amazing. They were prompt and courteous. He was able to diagnose my allergy problem and put me on treatment plan. In quite a while, I am feeling so much better. I have been a few practices but this one is outstanding. And I highly recommend them.
My experience with Dr Vaswani has been excellent. He is very thorough, attentive, explains the condition and answered my questions without rushing even though he is busy. His staff deserves kudos for being very helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend this allergist.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Fantastic doctor, addressed all my concerns
Excellent staff and physician. Dr. Vaswani took the time to explain my symptoms and diagnosis to me clearly. We came up with a treatment plan that is really helping! I truly appreciate everything and highly recommend him!
in westminster. MD |
We discussed best treatment from 2 options after testing Getting serum from supplier took longer than needed and I had to follow up several times. Seems to be ok now
in Baltimore, MD |
One of the worst doctors I've ever had to use He laughed in my face when I told him I thought I was allergic to gluten. He's lost my autoimmune serum MULTIPLE times. I now get my shots from a local doctor but he still makes my serum. I scheduled a serum refill last week and planned to pick it up a week later. I called to confirm a day in advance that it was ready & I was told he hasn't made it so it will be yet another week. Don't go to this doctor. They won't even answer the phone when you call
I have great respect for my patients and provide best quality of care. There seems to be miscommunication and for that please accept my sincere apology. I would like to clarify any misunderstanding, so please call my office.
Have you seen Dr. Surender Vaswani, MD?

Visit Dr. Vaswani