Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD

Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

1600 Coit Rd Ste 207

Plano, TX 75075

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Machupalli

Dr. Machupalli's Experience

Dr. Machupalli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Machupalli has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Machupalli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machupalli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Machupalli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machupalli to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Machupalli's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I was screwed over this morning by the front desk lady and Machupalli. I showed up 5 minutes early for my appoinment. I waited 25 minutes for the doctor because she wasn’t there yet. I ended up leaving because it took me 40 minutes to get to work. The office called me three times, but I did not answer because I felt so betrayed and screwed over. I urge others to stay away from this office and this unprofessional and sorry doctor. I don’t got time for doctors to be playing games with me.
Plano, TX |
I had a appointment on Mar/22/2017 with this doctor. After waiting for 1.5 hours I came to know from the front office lady that this doctor has left the building through the back door without informing anyone. The front office lady was panicking not knowing what to do. She tried multiple calls to Machupalli and all her calls were not answered. I got angry and frustrated, cancelled the appointment and left the building. This doctor does not have any ethics and seems to have some issues.
in Dallas,Tx |
The communication was way off on my first visited starting with the receptionist trying to disregard my knowledge when it came to my appointment that day and next had to wait some doctor entered we briefly spoke and I'm thinking we're getting ready to do the wellness exam and instead something totally different the doctor said a few words and walk out no explanation nothing just like thats when exiting the room going to the receptionist she said did she do exam I said no and was charged $55.00
in Mckinney, TX |
I trust Dr Machupalli and have had a very positive experience with her office. I never feel rushed and even though I have to wait to see her, I feel like she takes her time with me and answers all my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
I was so nervous to go to a new OB/GYN appointment. The doctor is kind beyond words. She took time to get to know me and asked me more questions. She was extremely knowledgeable and proficient in her job. I am happy I found her to take care of my annual exams. Thank you! The front desk was very helpful in finding me an appointment. The assistant who took me back to the room was very kind and also was able to do bloodwork efficiently and with high expertise level.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Machupalli has taken great care of my pregnancy. She always makes me feel comfortable and takes time to listen to all my needs. She has a great set of skills that make me feel secure. The nurse is very nice too!!
in mesquite, tx |
She is a horrible insensitive money-driven sorry excuse for a doctor. She does not care about her patients or their babies. It is all about the money. The longer she keeps you in the office, the more I am sure they bill insurance just like an emergency room. She kept me waiting 2.5 hours only to spend ten minutes asking me the same questions I had answered online the day before. She never did ultrasound. Just wasted my time. Stay away from this uncaring, unsympathetic, unethical doctor.
in Plano, TX |
First the front desk couldn't do Thier job took an hour in verify my insurance when that should have everything been done b4 I came in I had some concerns about my pregnancy and she didn't do anything to ease my mind or help and I needed up in the hospital a few weeks later. And then when I went to the following up after the hospital she didn't ask me anything about why I went just wanted to do a pap when I already had a vaginally exam. 24 weeks with my first I would never recommend her.
in Dallas,TX |
It was the worst place that I had ever. I was pregnant to my second baby. I visited several doctors when I was pregnant with my first child. I have not see such a bad place before. Dr. Machupalli wants you to come to her office every two weeks in first three months even if you do not have any health condition and she put me two times to the ultrasound without need. When I decided to change the doctor, the ladies in front office made difficulties and did not want to give my medical records.
in Plano, TX |
worst experience ever, she failed to diagnose 2 week ectopic pregnancy and almost cost my wife her life. if you worry about your health you should stay away
Have you seen Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD?
Are you Dr. Machupalli?