Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD

Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 44 years old

Dr. Machupalli specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Plano, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Machupalli? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Machupalli's Experience

See how Dr. Machupalli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Machupalli

Dr. Machupalli accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Machupalli has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Machupalli
Dr. Machupalli's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Dallas,Tx |
The communication was way off on my first visited starting with the receptionist trying to disregard my knowledge when it came to my appointment that day and next had to wait some doctor entered we briefly spoke and I'm thinking we're getting ready to do the wellness exam and instead something totally different the doctor said a few words and walk out no explanation nothing just like thats when exiting the room going to the receptionist she said did she do exam I said no and was charged $55.00
in Mckinney, TX |
I trust Dr Machupalli and have had a very positive experience with her office. I never feel rushed and even though I have to wait to see her, I feel like she takes her time with me and answers all my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
I was so nervous to go to a new OB/GYN appointment. The doctor is kind beyond words. She took time to get to know me and asked me more questions. She was extremely knowledgeable and proficient in her job. I am happy I found her to take care of my annual exams. Thank you! The front desk was very helpful in finding me an appointment. The assistant who took me back to the room was very kind and also was able to do bloodwork efficiently and with high expertise level.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Machupalli has taken great care of my pregnancy. She always makes me feel comfortable and takes time to listen to all my needs. She has a great set of skills that make me feel secure. The nurse is very nice too!!
in mesquite, tx |
She is a horrible insensitive money-driven sorry excuse for a doctor. She does not care about her patients or their babies. It is all about the money. The longer she keeps you in the office, the more I am sure they bill insurance just like an emergency room. She kept me waiting 2.5 hours only to spend ten minutes asking me the same questions I had answered online the day before. She never did ultrasound. Just wasted my time. Stay away from this uncaring, unsympathetic, unethical doctor.
in Plano, TX |
First the front desk couldn't do Thier job took an hour in verify my insurance when that should have everything been done b4 I came in I had some concerns about my pregnancy and she didn't do anything to ease my mind or help and I needed up in the hospital a few weeks later. And then when I went to the following up after the hospital she didn't ask me anything about why I went just wanted to do a pap when I already had a vaginally exam. 24 weeks with my first I would never recommend her.
in Dallas,TX |
It was the worst place that I had ever. I was pregnant to my second baby. I visited several doctors when I was pregnant with my first child. I have not see such a bad place before. Dr. Machupalli wants you to come to her office every two weeks in first three months even if you do not have any health condition and she put me two times to the ultrasound without need. When I decided to change the doctor, the ladies in front office made difficulties and did not want to give my medical records.
in Plano, TX |
worst experience ever, she failed to diagnose 2 week ectopic pregnancy and almost cost my wife her life. if you worry about your health you should stay away
Have you seen Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD?
Are you Dr. Machupalli?

Compare Dr. Machupalli

Dr. Machupalli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Machupalli has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Machupalli's Board Certifications

• Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 2007

V.R College

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi

Dr. Machupalli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machupalli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.