Dr. Surbhi P. Shah, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 49 years old

Bolingbrook Health Care Associates
181 Fernwood Dr
Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Get Directions

Dr. Shah specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Bolingbrook, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Shah? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Shah has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Downers Grove, IL |
I think Dr. Shah is an amazing doctor. Every time I see her she always smiling and aware of my needs doing my visit. She makes me feel like I am her only patient. when I came to her I was on 8 different medicine. She has gotten me off 5. I, down to three daily, working on having to take no pills per day. I look forward to seeing my doctor, cause I only visit for check up lately. If you need a Excellent Doctor who listens and only wants whats best for you is Dr. Shah.
Naperville, IL |
Dr. Shah is a knowledgeable, caring physician who always spend enough time with her patients. I trust her completely.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
She is very friendly & willing to help us during a visit, in the hospital & when we call with a question etc She more worried about helping us to get better & find a way to get meds that are too costly. My husband couldn't find Brain Dr that took his insurance so between Dr.Shah & staff they find one. My husband has many doctors he sees in & out of hospital & since we been with Dr. Shah 9 yrs. He goes to her with questions from other doctors about medication & other stuff..We trust her 100%
in Bolingbrook, IL |
in Hanover Park,IL |
Not very knowledgeable, doesn't spend much time, with patient. bills for services not rendered, had issues with labs & thyroid medication that took 4 days to get resolved.
in Joliet, il |
Dr Shah has been my primary care physician for 10 years. Having severe Crohns disease I also have a gastroenterologist but always concerned and asks what has been going on. She is always so friendly too! Love her and I highly recommend her!!
Plainfield, IL |
No follow through. Called and called, took a week and a half for a call back. Been over a month still waiting for her to order tests. Useless
BOLINGBROOK |
Dr. Shah has an amazing bed side manner. I appreciate the time she takes to listen to me when treating me. I recommend her to anyone who values excellent patient care.
Have you seen Dr. Surbhi P. Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shah's Board Certifications

Dr. Shah does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda

Graduated in 1990

Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
    Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Center

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shah does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.