Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Supriya Varma, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Reston, VA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Varma is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center.

Women`s Care Group, PC

1860 Town Center Dr Ste 240

Reston, VA 20190

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Varma

Women's Care Group ObGyn, with locations in Reston and Chantilly VA, is dedicated to offering the best obgyn service to our patients in a small, relaxed, and attractive setting. Our patients range from leaders in the community to young, first-time mothers. We offer each and every one of our patients an honest and personalized quality of obstetrics and gynecology care that is unequalled in today's fast-paced medical environment.

Dr. Varma's Experience

Dr. Varma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Lady Harding Med School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Varma has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Varma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Varma is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Varma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Varma to family and friends
Dr. Varma's Performance
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Varma and her staff were great throughout my pregnancy and delivery! I would definitely recommend her.
Vienna, VA |
I had a good patient experience with dr varma and her practice. The only issue i had was regarding the prenatal payment. I wish the practice wouldve collectd the payments when i first found out i was pregnant to do a payment plan, instead of charging me a huge bill 2weeks before my delivery.
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Varma and her staff were truly the best! Every experience we had with her and her team was exceptional. We HIGHLY recommend her.
Vienna, VA |
Dr.Varma proved to be a very trustworthy and compassionate doctor.
I was hoping to find an OB, who while having my best interest in mind would be sensitive and compassionate throughout my pregnancy. Not only did I find the best OB practice in the area but a doctor for whom patients are not just a statistic. Given my complicated medical history Dr. Varma and her team were nothing short of phenomenal! The staff are friendly, professional and take time to answer your questions whenever you call the office. Hands down Dr. Varma is Washingtonians best OB /GYN!
in Herndon, VA |
The entire team is very very friendly. Since beginning they took proper care of me. Answered all my queries very patiently. Very easy to reach thru out the day and occasionally had to reach them over holidays as well. Thru out the journey they kept giving me confidence that everything would be fine and it was all smooth. In 2 hours i had my baby with me on the D day. They coordinated everything for me with the endocrine specialist, MFA and other specialist and i had to worry nothing about.
in Herndon, va |
We are very happy to get services from Dr.Varma. Will definetely recommend our friends and colleagues.
in Vienna, VA |
Dr.Varma helped me alot to go through the delivery. had good experience both in her office as well as in hospital
in Reston,VA |
Dr.Varma and her staff are very kind throughout my pregnancy. They took take care off me ver well. I will definitely recommend.
Vienna, VA |
She is very polite and patient in answering all our questions. Takes great care of her patients. Thanks again for the care we received.
in Vienna, VA |
since it was my first pregnancy i was very scared and worried, doctor varma was really helpful and made my delivery a very memorable one. My family cant thank her enough.
Vienna, VA |
She has been patient enough to answer all of my questions during pregnancy and helped me take right decision to choose my delivery method. I appreciate
Vienna, VA |
I had very good experience delivering my baby with Dr.verma. The hospital staff, nurses and doctoRs are very nice and responsive. We highly recommend Dr. Verma
in Vienna, VA |
Dr. Varma has delivered all 3 of my children. She has been nothing but professional, caring, and a pleasure to work with. Her office staff is also always a joy to interact with and very pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Varma and her staff.
in Vienna, VA |
Dr.Varma is a blessing in disguise. She and her staff work around the clock to ensure you are getting the best care possible. I had a pretty decent pregnancy with some situations sprinkled in and Dr. Varma always made timely and right decisions to help me. My husband and i are super thankful to Dr.Varma and her staff in helping us through this journey!!
Vienna, VA |
She is friendly and has been patient.
in Herndon VA |
Working with dr. Varma and team has been absolutely wonderful experience. I had selected dr. Varma after friends recommendation. Dr.Varma is on the quiter side, she would not indulge into small talks but be rest assured she is very knowlegable. She will answer all your questions without rushing you. Her team is excellent. My water broke three weeks before my due dateat midnight. Getting in touch with her afterhours was not an issue. She delivered my baby boy by morning 9:30 AM.
Vienna, VA |
I had a wonderful experience with this practice. The staff is very nice and helpful. Dr. Varma was very patient and supportive in my delivery.
Vienna, VA |
Very good experience during monthly visits and delivery room. But should take more time
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Varma and her staff are wonderful! Im so happy to have her as my doctor!
Amazing
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Varma was proactive with my treatment. She made sure throughout my pregnancy that me and my baby was safe.
in Herndon,va |
Good caring
in Leesburg, VA |
I feel like Dr. Varma is family! My obgyn and labor/delivery experience has been excellent for the last three years.
Excelent experience!
in Herndon, VA |
I really appreciate and thankful to Dr.supriya varma for the support she offered during my delivery. It is my first baby delivery and Dr. Varma with her experience made my delivery so quick. She guided and gave me confidence with her positive words and my baby brought into this world in two hard pushes just in 20 minutes. Since she is so experienced, efficient and skilled , I was able to have normal delivery with less pain. I will definitely choose Dr. Varma for my second pregnancy too.
in Vienna, VA |
Dr.Varma did my 2 C- sections and it was really a great experience.
Reston, VA |
My experience with Dr. Varma has been good. She is knowledgeable and listens to her patients.
in Reston,VA |
We had a great experience with Dr Varma and her office. Her staff was very attentive through the whole period of pregnancy, her delivery went very smooth and we were blessed with a great baby boy. Thank you very much. We recommend her to others.
Vienna, VA |
Dr varma is my fourth obgyn and the best. Knowledgable but cautious. Super kind, but wont sugar coat things. Amazing staff.
Fairfax, VA |
I was extremely satisfied with Dr Varma , when i saw her. I was not satisfied, and did not trust, the nurse practitioners.while they were pleasant their knowledge and experience was not to my satisfaction
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Varma and her staff are amazing. I travel from an hour away just to see them. I had a lot of complications with my two back to back pregnancies, and they explained everything to me and didn't talk down to me or make me feel like i was over reacting or being crazy!.
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Varma was great my entire pregnancy and during L&D. Her staff was also very accommodating during checkups. This was my second pregnancy with dr. Varma and her office, and didn't have any issues. I highly recommend them.
in Fairfax, VA |
the dr and her team are extremely supportive whenever i go to them for whatever reasons. They listen to my concerns patiently and respond with care. The dr is very caring and pays attention to every detail,. She was a great support during my entire pregnancy and labor. I would definitely come back to her for all my gyn checkups hereafter
Fairfax, VA |
Really happy with dr varma. Had already recommended dr varma to many of our friends
in Reston, VA |
All our questions were taken seriously and we never felt rushed through an appointment when we had concerns to adddress
in Fairfax, VA |
Staff was truly amazing, not only Friendly, And courteous but efficient.
in Fairfax, VA |
I liked the nursing staff, but wait times were long and the waiting room was always hot.
in Herndon,VA |
Had incredible experience with Dr. Varma. She takes good care of her patients and the support staff were friendly and professional.
in Fairfax, VA |
Doctor is very friendly and caring.she is very supportive.nurses are also good and supportive.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr varma availability is very less. All other thing is good.
in South riding,Va |
Dr.Varma was there for me throughout for the past five years. As helped me in every stage - trying for pregnancy, having my first child and now the second. The staff are extremely supportive. Dr.Varma made the best decisions throughout the very difficult pregnancies and deliveries of both my kids. I owe my health and my kids well being to her. She is the best!
in Ashburn, VA |
Had a wonderful experience.
in West Mclean, VA |
She is excellent. Always caring and wonderful. Her staff members Kim and Susan are great.
in Reston, VA |
Always very thorough with any questions or issues and easy to make appointments and be seen quickly when needed.
in Herndon, VA |
She is really doing good job.
in Herndon, VA |
I would highly recommended dr.varma. She is so good & her staff is very co operative with every appointment throughout my pregnancy.
in Ashburn, VA |
We had a wonderful experience throughout the pregnancy. Overall we are very happy and strongly recommend Dr Varma.
in Herndon, VA |
It was a very good experience with her. We could actually meet the doctor in several visits. We will be in safe hands.
in Dulles, VA |
Had a very good experience with her for both my deliveries.she patiently answers all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Supriya Varma, MD?
Are you Dr. Varma?

CareFirst Maryland POS
    Carelink PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
    Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Financial Group