Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
442 reviews

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Financial Group

Women's Care Group ObGyn, with locations in Reston and Chantilly VA, is dedicated to offering the best obgyn service to our patients in a small, relaxed, and attractive setting. Our patients range from leaders in the community to young, first-time mothers. We offer each and every one of our patients an honest and personalized quality of obstetrics and gynecology care that is unequalled in today's fast-paced medical environment.Read more

Dr. Varma's Experience

See how Dr. Varma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Varma

Dr. Varma accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Varma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Varma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Varma to family and friends
Dr. Varma's Performance
in Vienna, VA |
Amazing
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Varma was proactive with my treatment. She made sure throughout my pregnancy that me and my baby was safe.
in Herndon,va |
Good caring
in Leesburg, VA |
I feel like Dr. Varma is family! My obgyn and labor/delivery experience has been excellent for the last three years.
Excelent experience!
in Herndon, VA |
I really appreciate and thankful to Dr.supriya varma for the support she offered during my delivery. It is my first baby delivery and Dr. Varma with her experience made my delivery so quick. She guided and gave me confidence with her positive words and my baby brought into this world in two hard pushes just in 20 minutes. Since she is so experienced, efficient and skilled , I was able to have normal delivery with less pain. I will definitely choose Dr. Varma for my second pregnancy too.
in Vienna, VA |
Dr.Varma did my 2 C- sections and it was really a great experience.
Reston, VA |
My experience with Dr. Varma has been good. She is knowledgeable and listens to her patients.
in Reston,VA |
We had a great experience with Dr Varma and her office. Her staff was very attentive through the whole period of pregnancy, her delivery went very smooth and we were blessed with a great baby boy. Thank you very much. We recommend her to others.
Vienna, VA |
Dr varma is my fourth obgyn and the best. Knowledgable but cautious. Super kind, but wont sugar coat things. Amazing staff.
Fairfax, VA |
I was extremely satisfied with Dr Varma , when i saw her. I was not satisfied, and did not trust, the nurse practitioners.while they were pleasant their knowledge and experience was not to my satisfaction
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Varma and her staff are amazing. I travel from an hour away just to see them. I had a lot of complications with my two back to back pregnancies, and they explained everything to me and didn't talk down to me or make me feel like i was over reacting or being crazy!.
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Varma was great my entire pregnancy and during L&D. Her staff was also very accommodating during checkups. This was my second pregnancy with dr. Varma and her office, and didn't have any issues. I highly recommend them.
in Fairfax, VA |
the dr and her team are extremely supportive whenever i go to them for whatever reasons. They listen to my concerns patiently and respond with care. The dr is very caring and pays attention to every detail,. She was a great support during my entire pregnancy and labor. I would definitely come back to her for all my gyn checkups hereafter
Fairfax, VA |
Really happy with dr varma. Had already recommended dr varma to many of our friends
in Reston, VA |
All our questions were taken seriously and we never felt rushed through an appointment when we had concerns to adddress
in Fairfax, VA |
Staff was truly amazing, not only Friendly, And courteous but efficient.
in Fairfax, VA |
I liked the nursing staff, but wait times were long and the waiting room was always hot.
in Herndon,VA |
Had incredible experience with Dr. Varma. She takes good care of her patients and the support staff were friendly and professional.
in Fairfax, VA |
Doctor is very friendly and caring.she is very supportive.nurses are also good and supportive.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr varma availability is very less. All other thing is good.
in South riding,Va |
Dr.Varma was there for me throughout for the past five years. As helped me in every stage - trying for pregnancy, having my first child and now the second. The staff are extremely supportive. Dr.Varma made the best decisions throughout the very difficult pregnancies and deliveries of both my kids. I owe my health and my kids well being to her. She is the best!
in Ashburn, VA |
Had a wonderful experience.
in West Mclean, VA |
She is excellent. Always caring and wonderful. Her staff members Kim and Susan are great.
in Reston, VA |
Always very thorough with any questions or issues and easy to make appointments and be seen quickly when needed.
in Herndon, VA |
She is really doing good job.
in Herndon, VA |
I would highly recommended dr.varma. She is so good & her staff is very co operative with every appointment throughout my pregnancy.
in Ashburn, VA |
We had a wonderful experience throughout the pregnancy. Overall we are very happy and strongly recommend Dr Varma.
in Herndon, VA |
It was a very good experience with her. We could actually meet the doctor in several visits. We will be in safe hands.
in Dulles, VA |
Had a very good experience with her for both my deliveries.she patiently answers all my questions.
Great experience- second delivery with Dr. Varma
West Mclean, VA |
Dr.Varma is amazing. She is one of the best OB-GYN. She supported us very well by clarifying all my concerns and she made the delivery process very easy. She was available to us day and night.
in Herndon, VA |
Dr Varma is very caring and considerate. Her staff is also knowledgeble and friendly with patients. Our delivery experience was very nice...she has a lot of patience.
Herndon, VA |
Dr. Varma is awesome! She delivered both my children and I completely trust her. She is very straightforward and provides very clear recommendations with the reasons.
West Mclean, VA |
Dr Varma has been extremely helpful all through my pregnancy.My experience with her in the whole process has been great.
in Chantilly va |
I had an awesome Experience with Dr. Varma. She was so patient during my long labor. Overall the nurses, front desk staff and the doctors are very good.
in Herndon, VA |
It was very nice experience throughout the pregnency period.she has taken care very well and provided recommendations of all the medical related question and clarifications. We blessed with baby girl both mom and baby are doing great. We would like thank doctor once again.
Reston, VA |
I moved to the area during my third trimester and Dr. Varma made me feel very comfortable. She was very informative and helpful. Her nurses and PA's are excellent. During delivery I felt at ease and was able to deliver my baby with no issues. I highly recommend Dr. Varma.
in Fairfax, VA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Varma for tremendous support through out the journey. She is very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during the visits.
in Herndon,VA |
Had good experience with Dr.Varma.She spends good time with her patients and she takes good care .
in Herndon,VA |
Always ready to help.Very nice and very interactive.
West Mclean, VA |
Totally understands the patients needs and the concerns. Very much satisfied and good expirience
in Aldie, va |
Very good
Herndon, VA |
Dr Varma is highly experienced and generally well regarded by many of our friends whom she helped deliver. She was extremely calm and cool during the delivery time, which really helped me relax and deliver normally. I strongly recommend her!!!
in Herndon, va |
This is my third delivery with dr. Varma and I can't say enough good things about her. She is patient and really listens. Love her.
We are satisfied with the service.
in Herndon,VA |
She was very kind and most careful. So after natural delivery, recovery is good.
in Reston, VA |
Dr.Varma is excellent. I was terrified of the labor process and she helped me through with compassion. She listened to my fears and made the process so easy. She has been supportive the entire pregnancy. Her entire office staff is amazing so when you don't see dr.Varma you are still in great hands!
in Centreville, VA |
I love my doctor, so came back to her for my 2nd pregnancy after 9 years
in Reston, VA |
Dr Varma has taken good care of me throughout the pregnancy. I had Caesarian surgery and Dr Varma made me feel at ease. I had minimum pain and was back to normal in a week.
Have you seen Dr. Supriya Varma, MD?
Are you Dr. Varma?

Dr. Varma's Care Philosophy

Dr. Varma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Varma has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Varma's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 1999

Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi

Dr. Varma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC