Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 41 years old

Women's Care Group ObGyn, with locations in Reston and Chantilly VA, is dedicated to offering the best obgyn service to our patients in a small, relaxed, and attractive setting. Our patients range from leaders in the community to young, first-time mothers. We offer each and every one of our patients an honest and personalized quality of obstetrics and gynecology care that is unequalled in today's fast-paced medical environment.Read more

Women`s Care Group, PC
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Dr. Varma is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Varma's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Varma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Varma

Dr. Varma accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Varma has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Varma

Dr. Varma's Review Details
4.7 based on 350 responses
Experience with Dr. Varma
Dr. Varma's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (326)
in chantilly, va |
I don't have words to describe her abilities she is helping in every way, I gave up to become mom after 10 yrs of my first baby. She supported me emotionally, medically, for reference and every thing. Whenever I felt helpless she was there to support me. My second baby is healthy and I am too bec of her.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Varma is so professional and friendly and I would definitely recommend her to all my friends. She clarifies all my queries regarding pregnancy and a great motivator during delivery. I can say it's because of her I had a great and fearless deliveries with both babies. I am definitely going for her if I am having an other one too. It's a blessing for all expecting moms if she is treating u.
CHANTILLY, va |
Excellent
in Ashburn, VA |
She's a very kind and professional doctor. I felt like I was always in excellent hands!
in Aldie, VA |
I feel in good hands with dr varma
Herndon, VA |
Dr Varma and her team are excellent. I love that when I call the office someone answers the phone immediately and work diligently to get me an answer. Dr Varma performed a c-section professionally and courteously.
Excellent
Herndon |
Extremely disappointed and shocked. I had an appointment with Dr Varma and when I reached there , staff told me that Nurse or PA will take care of me and Dr Varma is busy at the hospital. If I want to see Dr Varma I have to reschedule the appointment. What's the point of taking an appointment if I have to reschedule. and As if people are sooooooooo free to visit the clinic everyday. Complete disappointment.
in Herndon, VA |
She is very professional and ease you with your doubts.
va |
Dr. Varma was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy. Very knowledgeable, patient, discrete and professional. So grateful to have her during this time with my second child. Best experience I have had in a while!
Friendly staff
in McLean ,va |
she is just awesome!! I went to her for both of my kids and would highly recommend her for any of my friends.
in Reston , va |
Had a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you so much for delivering us safely. Would highly recommend dr. Varma to family and friends
in Reston,VA |
She is good and excellent in listening
in Herndon, VA |
Dr. Varma and the whole practice have been wonderful. I always feel taken care of and supported. Dr. Varma has taken time to answer any concerns I may have had during my pregnancy. My husband and myself were particularly Impressed with how dr. Varma walked us through the delivery of our daughter.
Very good experience
in Herndon, VA |
Good experience doctor was friendly and provided all the information.nursing staff was soo kind and friendly
in Herndon, VA |
I enjoyed coming to my visits. All my concerns were attended and cleared away. She was clear with information.
in Reston, VA |
Dr Varma is very friendly & caring. But, most important is her knowledge & experience; she takes care of her patients very well. I was her special patient with high risk (high blood pressure, history of preeclampsia). I was so worry about this 2nd baby as the first baby was born at week 25. With her experience, we ended up with a very happy girl at week 36 and now she gained over 2 lbs in the first month. We are so thankful.
Herndon, VA |
Experienced , make quick decision when it came time to save lives of baby and mother
in Herndon, VA |
Dr.Varma was very good to take-care of whole pregnancy period, so patient to explain well about the problems.
in Herndon, VA |
She is very kind and care and took care of me and baby very well
New York, NY |
Dr. Varma is fantastic. I love that I see her and she is the one who delivered my babies. I love her sense of urgency and matter of factness when providing my care and the care of my babies. I have seen Dr. Varma since 2009 and have been very satisfied.
in Reston, VA |
She and her office staff are consummate professionals. The staff is always so friendly! Dr. Varma is fantastic. She has a great bedside manner but can also get the job done.
Reston, VA |
When it comes to mistakes made on behalf of the office, the staff is reluctant to reverse the mistake that they created nor are they willing to offer a solution to fix the problem that they made. The customer service is not as good as you want to believe that it is. They tend to pass you off to billing department. With claims of getting right back to you in a timely manner, they prove that to be false.
in Reston, VA |
I had a wonderful delivery experience with Dr.Varma!
We had a wonderful experience with Dr Varma
Reston, VA |
She is very patient and very efficient in her work.she was very calm and composed as well as reassuring about the surgery.she is not very chatty but is very good doctor.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Varma is the best there is! She delivered all 3 of my baby girls and was there for me through it all. I have been going to Dr. Varma since I was about 12 years old and wouldn't want to go anywhere else! I love her staff, they're all so nice and helpful answering all of my questions. Especially Rebecca, we love her!
in Reston, VA |
i would recommend Dr Varma and was very friendly and knowledgable . Best of all is she spend time with patients and understand all concerns and recommend based on need . She is very responsive in case of urgency on weekend or late hours. We had an ER on Sunday evening and called to office no and dr called back immediately and followed up with hospital and made sure every thing is fine
in Reston, VA |
Dr. Varma understood me better than any other doctor would have. During a very trying labor experience, she saw me not as just another patient, but as a woman who she truly sympathized with and cared for. Throughout the experience of pregnancy and delivery, she made sure that I was absolutely comfortable with every decision that we made. She is the kindest and most understanding doctor that I have ever been with. I will definitely be returning to her without any hesitation for any future needs.
in Herndon, VA |
Though they asked what insurance I had when I booked, they let me make an appointment, come in, fill in paperwork, then finally told me they didn't take my insurance as I was sitting there, waiting to be seen. They didn't just waste my afternoon, I also lost the week it took for the appointment, and now need to start that over again with a new doctor. The office needs to get its act together.
Have you seen Dr. Supriya Varma, MD?
Are you Dr. Supriya Varma, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Lady Harding Med School

Graduated in 1989

Union Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1993

Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1999

Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Varma has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Varma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Varma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Varma

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Varma's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Varma

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Varma's Care Philosophy