Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Dr. Supriya Varma, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 41 years old

Women's Care Group ObGyn, with locations in Reston and Chantilly VA, is dedicated to offering the best obgyn service to our patients in a small, relaxed, and attractive setting. Our patients range from leaders in the community to young, first-time mothers. We offer each and every one of our patients an honest and personalized quality of obstetrics and gynecology care that is unequalled in today's fast-paced medical environment.Read more

Women`s Care Group, PC
1860 Town Center Dr Ste 240
Reston, VA 20190 Get Directions
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Dr. Varma is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Varma's Experience

See how Dr. Varma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Varma

Dr. Varma accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Varma has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Varma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Varma to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Varma
Dr. Varma's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (367)
in Herndon, VA |
Dr Varma is very caring and considerate. Her staff is also knowledgeble and friendly with patients. Our delivery experience was very nice...she has a lot of patience.
Herndon, VA |
Dr. Varma is awesome! She delivered both my children and I completely trust her. She is very straightforward and provides very clear recommendations with the reasons.
West Mclean, VA |
Dr Varma has been extremely helpful all through my pregnancy.My experience with her in the whole process has been great.
in Chantilly va |
I had an awesome Experience with Dr. Varma. She was so patient during my long labor. Overall the nurses, front desk staff and the doctors are very good.
in Herndon, VA |
It was very nice experience throughout the pregnency period.she has taken care very well and provided recommendations of all the medical related question and clarifications. We blessed with baby girl both mom and baby are doing great. We would like thank doctor once again.
Reston, VA |
I moved to the area during my third trimester and Dr. Varma made me feel very comfortable. She was very informative and helpful. Her nurses and PA's are excellent. During delivery I felt at ease and was able to deliver my baby with no issues. I highly recommend Dr. Varma.
in Fairfax, VA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Varma for tremendous support through out the journey. She is very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during the visits.
in Herndon,VA |
Had good experience with Dr.Varma.She spends good time with her patients and she takes good care .
in Herndon,VA |
Always ready to help.Very nice and very interactive.
West Mclean, VA |
Totally understands the patients needs and the concerns. Very much satisfied and good expirience
in Aldie, va |
Very good
Herndon, VA |
Dr Varma is highly experienced and generally well regarded by many of our friends whom she helped deliver. She was extremely calm and cool during the delivery time, which really helped me relax and deliver normally. I strongly recommend her!!!
in Herndon, va |
This is my third delivery with dr. Varma and I can't say enough good things about her. She is patient and really listens. Love her.
We are satisfied with the service.
in Herndon,VA |
She was very kind and most careful. So after natural delivery, recovery is good.
in Reston, VA |
Dr.Varma is excellent. I was terrified of the labor process and she helped me through with compassion. She listened to my fears and made the process so easy. She has been supportive the entire pregnancy. Her entire office staff is amazing so when you don't see dr.Varma you are still in great hands!
in Centreville, VA |
I love my doctor, so came back to her for my 2nd pregnancy after 9 years
in Reston, VA |
Dr Varma has taken good care of me throughout the pregnancy. I had Caesarian surgery and Dr Varma made me feel at ease. I had minimum pain and was back to normal in a week.
in Ashburn, VA |
I have provided review earlier because of insurance issues. It is resolved. Hospital and insurance talked with lab and I didnt had to pay any out of network payments. But there are delays in getting appointments
in Herndon , VA |
It was wonderful experience with Dr.Varma. She took very good care of me before and during the labour.
in Centrevilleva, VA |
This was our second son delivered by Dr. Varma and of course we love her and her staff. That is why we came back to her. I have already recommended a few friends to her because it is hard to find a doctor you can trust, and Dr. Varma is just the best.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Varma for 11 years now and have never had anything short of an amazing experience. Always available when you have a question, concern or need a quick appointment and her office staff is extremely friendly & accommodating. We just delivered our first baby girl and the support we received from Dr. Varma was more than we ever could have asked for
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Varma was very helpful and supportive during Delivery . Highly recommended.
in Sterling,VA |
Very dedicated and professional doctor.Seen by Dr.Varma for almost 2 years now. I had my c section procedure done by her and delivered twins without any complications or risks. Happy and grateful to have found such an amazing OBGYN. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Varma to all the ladies I know because everyone deserves the best. Shout out to the wonderful staff. thank you
West Mc |
It was an amazing experience having a baby under the guidance of dr varma. She is soft and answers all the questions. She has a wonderful staff who always treat patients with their wonderful smiles.
in Ashburn , VA |
Excellent. Care provider
in Ashburn, VA |
She is experienced and gave a very good advice and recommendation for our family planning
in chantilly, va |
I don't have words to describe her abilities she is helping in every way, I gave up to become mom after 10 yrs of my first baby. She supported me emotionally, medically, for reference and every thing. Whenever I felt helpless she was there to support me. My second baby is healthy and I am too bec of her.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Varma is so professional and friendly and I would definitely recommend her to all my friends. She clarifies all my queries regarding pregnancy and a great motivator during delivery. I can say it's because of her I had a great and fearless deliveries with both babies. I am definitely going for her if I am having an other one too. It's a blessing for all expecting moms if she is treating u.
CHANTILLY, va |
Excellent
in Ashburn, VA |
She's a very kind and professional doctor. I felt like I was always in excellent hands!
in Aldie, VA |
I feel in good hands with dr varma
Herndon, VA |
Dr Varma and her team are excellent. I love that when I call the office someone answers the phone immediately and work diligently to get me an answer. Dr Varma performed a c-section professionally and courteously.
Excellent
Herndon |
Extremely disappointed and shocked. I had an appointment with Dr Varma and when I reached there , staff told me that Nurse or PA will take care of me and Dr Varma is busy at the hospital. If I want to see Dr Varma I have to reschedule the appointment. What's the point of taking an appointment if I have to reschedule. and As if people are sooooooooo free to visit the clinic everyday. Complete disappointment.
in Herndon, VA |
She is very professional and ease you with your doubts.
va |
Dr. Varma was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy. Very knowledgeable, patient, discrete and professional. So grateful to have her during this time with my second child. Best experience I have had in a while!
Friendly staff
in McLean ,va |
she is just awesome!! I went to her for both of my kids and would highly recommend her for any of my friends.
in Reston , va |
Had a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you so much for delivering us safely. Would highly recommend dr. Varma to family and friends
in Reston,VA |
She is good and excellent in listening
in Herndon, VA |
Dr. Varma and the whole practice have been wonderful. I always feel taken care of and supported. Dr. Varma has taken time to answer any concerns I may have had during my pregnancy. My husband and myself were particularly Impressed with how dr. Varma walked us through the delivery of our daughter.
Very good experience
in Herndon, VA |
Good experience doctor was friendly and provided all the information.nursing staff was soo kind and friendly
in Herndon, VA |
I enjoyed coming to my visits. All my concerns were attended and cleared away. She was clear with information.
in Reston, VA |
Dr Varma is very friendly & caring. But, most important is her knowledge & experience; she takes care of her patients very well. I was her special patient with high risk (high blood pressure, history of preeclampsia). I was so worry about this 2nd baby as the first baby was born at week 25. With her experience, we ended up with a very happy girl at week 36 and now she gained over 2 lbs in the first month. We are so thankful.
Herndon, VA |
Experienced , make quick decision when it came time to save lives of baby and mother
in Herndon, VA |
Dr.Varma was very good to take-care of whole pregnancy period, so patient to explain well about the problems.
in Herndon, VA |
She is very kind and care and took care of me and baby very well
New York, NY |
Dr. Varma is fantastic. I love that I see her and she is the one who delivered my babies. I love her sense of urgency and matter of factness when providing my care and the care of my babies. I have seen Dr. Varma since 2009 and have been very satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Supriya Varma, MD?
Are you Dr. Varma?

Dr. Varma's Care Philosophy

Dr. Varma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Varma has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Varma's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 1999

Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi

Dr. Varma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC