Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Redlands, CA. She is 55 years old.

Dr. Vendiola's Care Philosophy

"The greatest pleasure I have in the practice of medicine is my relationship with patients. They are my source of inspiration and the catalyst in my understanding of the human body," says Dr. Vendiola. "My patients are myfriends and extended family. I am honored that they let me in into their lives and come to mein the time of their health needs. I do not take that privilege lightly."

Dr. Vendiola's Experience

See how Dr. Vendiola's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vendiola

Dr. Vendiola accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Vendiola is now accepting new patients

Dr. Vendiola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vendiola to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Vendiola's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
Wish there was a higher grade than 5 stars. She was my Dr for approx. 8 yrs b4 she moved out of the area.I LOVE her! I met her about a yr after moving to SD...I didn't know anyone in the area & had to find a Dr asap because of a health crisis. Her staff got me in the 1st day, they were kind & understanding. She held my hand while I told her the extremely embarrassing reason I was there (now ex-husband, cheating, blah-blah). She treated me w/dignity & respect..I would & have rec'd her to others.
in Palm Desert, CA |
Dr. Vendiola's cavalier treatment of what should have been a routine UTI resulted in a hospitalization and 15 days of unnecessary pain. Dr. V gave my wife a 30 day supply of a general antibiotic, and an appointment 3 weeks after the first visit. When the medication wasn't effective, no amount of pleading with office staff could get us another appointment. Dr. V failed to follow-up and get cultures. 3 other doctors astonished at the treatment. We are insured too so not a matter of payment
Have you seen Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD?
Are you Dr. Vendiola?

Compare Dr. Vendiola

Dr. Vendiola's Care Philosophy

Dr. Vendiola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Vendiola has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vendiola's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Vendiola does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vendiola and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
    Warren Hosp

• Tagalog

Dr. Vendiola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vendiola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vendiola does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vendiola and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.