Sports Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Sunny Gupta, DO
Dr. Gupta is board certified in Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. He has served as team physician for sports teams on the high school, collegiate, and professional levels and is a consultant with the Philadelphia Phillies. Dr. Gupta specializes in a wide array of adolescent and adult musculoskeletal injuries. He provides care to athletes and non-athletes with acute injuries, chronic overuse conditions, degenerative arthritis, and nonsurgical fractures. His background in physical therapy and osteopathic medicine provide a unique approach to injury prevention and recovery. He has lectured on numerous sports medicine topics and is fluent in both Spanish and Hindi. He is active with national organizations including the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine, and American Academy of Family Physicians.

327 Greentree Rd

Sewell, NJ 08080

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MVP Health Care
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Experience

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Connecticut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Crozer-Keystone Family Prac
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gupta's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Gupta is a total professional and I would recommend him highly. I would also recommend Rothman. Very qualified people!
Excellent
Philadelphia, PA |
Doing a great job with my knee and controlling pain.
All the staff is very friendly as is Dr. Gupta. Very comfortable
Philadelphia, PA |
I would like to begin by mentioning how incredible Ashley was. Ashley was very friendly and very attentive to my needs. Ashley is the perfect woman. Dr Gupta was very down to earth, explaining things in which I was able to understand. Dr Gupta took personal interest in me. He truly cares about the patient.
in Sewell, NJ |
I have found him to be a great Dr. He has a very calming effect and puts his patients at ease. Answers any questions you may have. He is the only doctor that I can remember that sees you when you are actually scheduled.
in Pennsauken NJ |
Very professional and personable. My treatment of shots painless.
in Sewell, NJ |
Dr Gupta is kind, professional and understanding. He listens to your concerns and explains treatment. I feel valued as a patient when I meet with him. Your are fortunate to have such a caring doctor on your staff. I have recommended Dr. to several co-workers and friends.
in Sewell, New Jersey |
Dr. Gupta helped me with finding out what was on the back of my knee. He is a great guy and a great doctor. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Sewell, NJ |
It has been a blessing receiving service at Rothman with Dr. Gupta. I highly recommend him. He puts his patients first and he listens. I came in broken physically and mentally. But leaving healed without scars physically & mentally! Although I'm better. I'm going to miss coming here! His medical assistant is wonderful too.
in Marlton, NJ |
The process - from understanding what's expected, to contacting both Rothman and mDr Gupta were excellent.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Gupta is an excellent doctor. very personable, matter of fact, and very knowledgeable.
Just great.
Dr. Gupta is friendly, warm, and compassionate. He did not waste my time making recommendations I did not need. I appreciate that in a Dr. I like the conservative approach first if there is reason to do so; he did that for me.
in Sewell NJ |
My experience has been nothing but positive! Dr Gupta got my knee back in great shape again and he is also very nice and compassionate too.
in 12839 McCarthy Circle Philadelphia, Pa |
Dr. Gupta has been attentive to my needs the entire time I've been under his care. He always asks questions and gives advice.
in Woodstown , NJ |
I was very comfortable with my doctor. I felt he was very understanding and helpful and treated me with care and understanding. I am amazed at results I have had with his treatments.
in Sicklerville, NJ |
Dr. Gupta is very personable and caring. I would definitely tell family and friends to go to him!
in Marlton, NJ |
Dr. Gupta has a gentle, comforting manner. This, together with his expertise, makes for a rewarding visit to the doctor's office!
in mount laurel, nj |
dr gupta is a great doctor. His personality is what makes the trip for shots. Always happy. Wish all doctors were like dr. gupta
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Gupta and I highly recommend him to both family and friends. I will return to him if I have any other problems going forward. He is very accessible as a MD and I found that to be extremely beneficiary, in addition to being very straightforward about my progress and condition.
in Glassboro, NJ |
Dr Gupta is very caring, easy to talk to and at the same time professional . Would recommend him to anyone with knee problems.
in Blackwood NJ |
Very professional.
in Runnemede, NJ |
Dr.Gupta is very personable and caring. Answers all my concerns and questions. I would recommend him to everyone that is having knee issues.
in Gibbstown, New Jersey |
Knowledgeable, clear in his explanations, calm in demeanor
in Woolwich Township, NJ |
Listened to what I had to say and put a plan into action
Philadelphia, PA |
very good with handling his patients and makes getting through your visit very smoothly
Philadelphia, PA |
Very good doctor. His beside manner is excellent!
in eastampton, nj |
Great doctor!!
in Leesburg, FL |
He is the greatest doctor I have been to and the most painless injections I have ever had.
in East Windsor, NJ |
Dr. Gupta is a wonderful, caring doctor who we would recommend to anyone. We feel so lucky to have found him to help Mom with her knee pain.
in Shamong, NJ |
Very personal and caring. Highly satisfied with care and results.
in sewel, nj |
Dr. Gupta is everything a good doctor should be He is kind, considerate and very caring
in Sewell, New Jersey |
Actually I have referred some of my friends who are having knee problems to Dr. Gupta. I feel that he is one of the kindest doctors who always has time for his patients. My gel injections were not painful and I have been able to get back to normal activity. Although it is an arthritis, I will continue my physical therapy in my golden years.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Very professional, and considerate!
in woodbury |
dr. gupta was excellent.
in Glassboro, NJ |
Great experience. Very nice, always answers any questions I have.
in Mount Laurel NJ |
extremely nice and compassionate doctor...answered all my questions, took his time..apologized if he was running behind..only happened once...highly recommend him..
Excellent
in West Deptford, NJ |
I absolutely think Dr. Gupta is the best doctor. His knowledge, concern, and interest in how I am doing makes me feel like I'm his only patient. He takes his time and I never feel like I am rushed.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I visited Dr. Gupta after I experienced pain in my left wrist. Dr. Gupta was very professional and asked the right questions which I was thrilled to hear since I was in tremendous pain. He determined that my pain was related to the way I picked up my toddler son which strained my wrist. After wearing the wrist band that Dr. Gupta recommended for a few days, my wrist pain went away and I was able to pickup my son again! I'd highly recommend Dr. Gupta!
in Milton, DE |
Dr. Gupta is an excellent doctor and very easy to talk to regarding any concerns.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Rare that a doctor actually spends time to talk to you and tries to understand what is wrong without being rushed. Dr. Gupta was very professional and diagnosed my ACL issues and set up treatments for a full recovery! I would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Gupta and the Rothman Center to others.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Rapid appointment scheduling, provided options for imaging (MRI), reported results personally as soon as radiology report was available.
in Glassboro, NJ |
Dr. Gupta was extremely friendly and informed!
in Woodbury NJ |
what a great doctor! Professional yet very personable. He is a caring and gentile doctor, love him:))
in Medford, NJ |
I love Dr. Gupta. He fixes my problems, gets me moving again and is VERY nice!
in Pitman, NJ |
awesome doctor! the best!
in Westampton, NJ |
Great doctor.
in lindenwold nj |
excellent doctor great communicator
Have you seen Dr. Sunny Gupta, DO?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Visit Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA