Dr. Sunna Kwun, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Minor & James Ob/Gyn Endocrin 1229 Madison St Ste 1500 Seattle, WA 98104 Get Directions
Dr. Sunna Kwun, MD
Dr. Sunna Kwun, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Seattle, WA. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Kwun is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus.

Dr. Kwun's Experience

See how Dr. Kwun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kwun

Dr. Kwun accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kwun is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kwun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kwun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kwun to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kwun's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Dr Kwun is by far the worst MD I've ever encountered. After a complete thyroidectomy last year, I still feel like crap. She doesn't listen to any of my symptoms- or if she does she completely disregards them. Ex: when I told her about my hair loss she told me to collect it on the wall in the shower then toss in it the trash after so my drain won't clog?! She is extremely immature- not sure how she made it out of medical school. I get better answers from google than I do her. Huge waste of time
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Kwun was amazing, friendly and understanding. The medication and dosage she described was spot on, and she really cared about my health and well being. Will definitely recommend her to people I know.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Kwun is the worst MD experienced to date. Clearly had not prepared or looked over my information prior to our visit. Spent <20 minutes with me on a first visit for a complex health issue. She explained that I may have night sweats and excessive sweating during exercise because I have put on weight and it's like a thermal blanket on my body - to be clear I am a size 6 with a BMI of 24. She barely examined me, vitals taken with my jacket on. Not a creative or analytical thinker. Condescending.
in Enumclaw, WA |
She was horribly rude to me and incredibly insesntive to the symptoms that are truly beginning to ruin my life. She continually kept telling me I'm fat and need to lose weight. NO **** SHERLOCK THATS WHY IM HERE! By how she responded to my blood test results it's extremely clear she is incompetent as well as arrogant and unprofessional. Save your time and money and self esteem- please find someone else.
in Bellevue, WA |
She was very thoughtful and spent the time to discuss my concerns. We have a follow up appointment next week so hopefully the experience will be the same.
in Mercer Island, WA |
I found that Dr. Kwun had a very arrogant attitude and I did not find her to be competent in her subject matter. She was not easy to talk to and did not listen to my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Sunna Kwun, MD?
Are you Dr. Kwun?

Compare Dr. Kwun

Dr. Kwun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Kwun has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kwun's Board Certifications

• Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease

Tufts University

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Kwun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kwun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism