Dr. Sunita Puri, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Puri

Medcare Plus

8075 Madison Blvd Ste 106 Madison, AL 35758

Dr. Sunita Puri, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, AL and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Government Med College, Nagpur University in 1973 and specializes in family medicine and emergency medicine.

Dr. Puri accepts

Dr. Puri accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Network S
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Puri treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia
  • Urinalysis
  • Well Baby Care

Our philosophy at MedCare is, when a person is sick he/she needs to be seen by the doctor immediately. Therefore patient's do not need an appointment. Medcare offers comprehensive medical care when you need it. " come as you are when you need medical care".

• Emergency Medicine

4.1

Dr. Puri?
Dr. Puri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sunita Puri, MD
Dr Puri and her staff are great. She is patient and takes the time to hear your concerns and always make you feel at ease. I love that you can walk in without an appointment and being open on Saturdays is an extra bonus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
The first time I went to Dr. Puri, I found her to be sweet, consoling and brutally honest. The 2nd and 3rd time I went to her, she gave me what seemed like a canned speech exactly like the one she gave me the first time. She seemed to make preconceived assumptions, would not listen to my concerns, and even shushed me, which made my already high blood pressure even higher. I think she is probably a good doctor but she doesn't return calls and doesn't listen very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
I have been going to Dr Puri for over 15 years . She is a excellent doctor . She goes above and beyond for her patients. She treats you with respect , kindness and truly listens to you. She will put your mind to peace. She is very knowledgeable in medicine and a wonderful caring doctor . We are lucky to have her in Madison and I am grateful to have found her .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
Dr. Puri is an excellent doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She is very compassionate and cares about her patients. She is concerned about helping her patients and not about charging for unnecessary expenses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
Greetings all, Dr. Puri has been my physician of choice for 5 years. Each visit to her office is always a pleasant experience where she is always attentive to my concerns and needs. Thanks Dr. Puri.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
As someone who worked for Dr. Puri, I wouldn't let her treat a dog I found on the street. Horribly rude, and she belittles her patients and consistently called them "uneducated" and "ignorant". You get the same treatment regardless of what condition you may have going on. Her labs are not thorough. She will charge you for rx refills, $10 per rx, not to be applied to what you'll pay at the pharmacy. Once had a pt bring in her own positive flu test bc Dr. Puri wouldn't test her in office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Puri's for over 15 years. She is a dedicated physician....dedicated to her patients! She treats you with respect and kindness and truly listens to you. She has great knowledge in medicine as well as having wonderful interpersonal skills. She will listen to you and what you have to say and takes into account all of the factors that brought yo. I count her as my doctor, but also my friend. We are blessed to have her in the Huntsville/Madison area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
The doctor seems to care about padding her pockets. I have seen her twice in a month. I had to schedule an appointment just to get lab results. Also, I just saw her two days ago and got the onset of shingles where you can't see anything but have that tingling sensation prior to the onset, so I wanted to get a preventative called in so the break out wouldn't be as bad, but she insisted that I come in again. So much for preventative measures, time for a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
Dr. Puri has been my doctor for about 6 years now and she is extremely thorough. On 2 separate occasions, while doing a routine check, she has discovered serious medical conditions which has undoubtedly saved my life! Her dedication to her patients is unrivaled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?
Dr. Puri treates the whole person, not just the symptoms. My experience with her was so good that she is now my family care doctor. I trust Dr. Puri, and am so very grateful to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sunita Puri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Puri?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Puri treats patients.